The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

The fateful morning came in late August when Jen's self-addressed envelope with her 'A' level results was due to arrive.

There was a pause in the flow of vegetables needing freezing while the farmers got on with their grain harvest, so we were free from our duties at the factory for a couple of days. The vegetable processing line was also getting some much-needed maintenance, after having been going virtually non-stop for two months.

Dad had considered taking the morning off to be there when the results arrived, but Mum thought that it would put too much pressure on Jen.

When the envelope came through the letterbox at about half past nine, I took it to Jen in the kitchen, and tactfully retired so she could open it without feeling I was looking over her shoulder. I remembered my own experience from the previous year, when I had wanted to know first, so that I could break the news (good or bad) in my own way.

There was a scream from Jen, and she rushed through to find me.

"I've done it, Jon, I've got my grades for Reading!"

I grabbed her round the waist, swung her off her feet in a big hug, and twirled her round in celebration.

"Wonderful - well done you!"

Mum came through to see what all the noise was, and caught us cavorting like lunatics in her hall.

"Careful, you two, we've got breakable things like walls and doors in here! Jen, I presume that you passed; are you going to phone Dad and put him out of his misery?"

"Oh yes, Mum, I'm into Reading! An 'A' and two 'B's!"

"Well done, darling! Now tell Dad; he'll be very proud of you!"

Jen went to the phone, dialled, and was quickly put through to Dad.

"Hi, Dad, it's me. The envelope's arrived, and I'm afraid that I've got some really bad news for you ... Mum's finally going to be able to put you on that strict diet she's been talking about, because I'M GOING TO BE AT UNIVERSITY IN READING!"

From the noises on the other end of the line, Dad was also delighted. About Jen getting her place, not about the diet. He had always been able to counter Mum's suggestion by saying that it was wrong to starve a growing child who needed all the calories for healthy development. Now his excuse had gone. Actually, I wasn't convinced that he was in any real danger - Mum took a great pride in putting good home-cooked food on her table.

"Oh, thanks Dad! Yes please! Mum, he wants to talk to you."

Mum put the phone down after a quick word with Dad.

"Right, Jen, you need to phone Reading to confirm that you are going there, and to make sure of your place in a Hall of Residence, and then, much more importantly, you need to decide where we are going to take you out tonight to celebrate!"

Jen got through to Reading on the phone surprisingly quickly; they were very business like, and were expecting her call. It only took a few minutes to confirm her name and current address, and they told her to expect a large envelope of paperwork in the next couple of days.

After lunch, Mum and Jen headed off into town to buy Jen some clothes; they had both felt that it would tempt fate to stock up before the results came through. Now that Jen was definitely headed for Uni, and her school uniforms were no longer enough, Mum produced her list, and off they went.

I took the opportunity to telephone Julie at a reasonable hour of the day when I would not be interrupted or overheard. Luckily, she too was at home on her own, and we could talk freely.

She had just got back from their family summer holiday on the North Wales coast near Abersoch, and we had been out of touch for most of the time as they hadn't been on the phone. She had phoned me a few times when she got a chance, but had mostly got either no answer, or left a short message with Mum.

It was the first opportunity that we had ever had to talk really dirty to each other on the phone, and there were a lot of awkward pauses. It didn't help that we were both standing at a telephone in the hallway of our parents' houses, but she told me a few of the things that they had got up to at Sian's.

They had realised fairly quickly that with only one man, they would have to be quite inventive. They had done quite a lot of riding Adrian two at a time, one on his cock and one on his face, and, to give his tongue time to recover, they had also got skilled at one eating another out while the first one was being fucked from behind.

As the weather had been so good, they had spent a lot of time 'sunbathing' in the garden; Julie admitted to having got her boobs a little bit sunburnt. I questioned her a little on this, and it emerged that they had found a bit of the garden that wasn't overlooked by the neighbours, and had been lying in the sun having sex, rather than the more conventional sunbathing I had assumed she meant.

Julie said that because of all the built-up frustration of the weeks that they had all spent with their parents since the end of term, the first couple of days had been all about having as much sex as they could, and it wasn't really what she considered making love until they had all taken the edge off their sexual appetites.

"The third night, we let Sian have Adrian on her own, and Sheila and I had a wonderful time, seeing who could give the other the most orgasms! Of course, they weren't anything like as good as the ones with Adrian, but they were still far better than any we'd managed to give ourselves at home. Sheila is really brilliant at it, even better than Vee! She's got a wonderful touch, and it feels incredibly loving."

"And have you heard from Vee?"

"A postcard from the airport on the way to Spain; she sounded happy enough. She should be forwarding me my copy of the new tenancy agreement when she gets it from the landlord."

"I hope she's okay; I was tempted to suggest she joined you at Sian's, but it's just as well I didn't, from the sound of it!"

"No, I think we'd have killed Adrian with four of us!"

Julie had only stayed for the first week at Sian's; the twins' parents were coming down at the weekend to check up on their children, and Julie had thought that her presence might cause awkward questions to be asked.

"So am I going to get to see you before the suntan wears off?"

"We had good weather at Abersoch, so I've got a great tan this year!"

"I'm talking about the bits of you that weren't exposed to the sun at Abersoch?"

"Ah. They certainly do look a little pale in comparison. They will probably be back to white before very long. Why do you ask?"

"Welllll, it's been about eight weeks now, and I'm worried that I might have forgotten which way up to hold you. I was hoping that my lips would brush against tanned skin even more gently than they did against white skin, and that the contrast of blonde hair against brown skin would help Gustav do an even better job."

"Have you turned into a pervert?"

"Oh no, it's just that I fancy you rotten, and I'm missing you dreadfully, and my only consolation is thinking about you and imagining exactly what I'm going to do to that glorious body next time I see you!"

"Which is?"

"Well, once I've kissed you so you don't know which way is up, I'm going to nibble your nipples until they stand out like organ stops, and then I'm going to brush my lips all the way down your tummy until I get to where I want to be, and then I'm planning to give you an incredible orgasm with my mouth."

"Oh yes, that sounds wonderful? And then?"

"Well, Gustav has some plans. He's been missing you dreadfully too, and I'm not sure that he has finally decided what he wants to do to you first; but I do know that you'll definitely like his ideas."

"So what are the options?"

"I think face-to-face first, so that I can look into your eyes, and then probably I'll get you to ride me so I can play with those wonderful boobs of yours while gazing into your eyes, and then I'll take you down to the half-landing bathroom, and you can wrap your arms around my neck, and put your nipples against mine, and we'll let Gustav explore the whole of you, while I'm losing myself in your eyes."

"Oh that sounds so good! I can't wait!"

"And then, when you've had a cup of tea and are ready for some more loving, I'll slip Gustav into you from behind, and we'll see if we can make you pass out. If that doesn't work, I'll nibble your clitoris until you beg for mercy!"

"Oh you bastard! I'm going to have to go up to my bedroom and get myself off now; my juices have started flowing and my panties feel all wet!"

"Well, my darling, you did ask! If it's any consolation at all, Gustav has got a real stiffie on at the moment, and I'm going to have to go upstairs before Mum and Jen get back, to take the tension out of him too!"

"God, I'm missing you! I just wish we could find a way to meet up!"

"Me too! Make sure you get plenty of sleep, because I'm planning to be with you as soon as you've got back to Cardiff, and Gustav and I have got a lot of catching up to do!"

"I love you so much! I'll have to go, please phone me again when you get a chance."

"Of course I will, my darling girl! All my love, for always!"

Once I had put the phone down, after the usual repeated 'goodbye' and 'I love you' that took another five minutes, Gustav led the way up the stairs to the bathroom, where I locked the door and got him out of my jeans. I pointed him at the sink, and after only a dozen or so strokes, he shot several ropes of come. The dirty talk with Julie had got him really excited, and I felt a lot better for relieving that tension.

I carefully washed the sink to ensure that there was no trace of what I had been doing, and then went downstairs to set the table ready for a cup of tea when Mum and Jen got back with their bags of shopping.

They had loaded themselves up with bags; Mum had decided to condemn virtually all Jen's school uniform and underwear, and had bought her a good selection of reasonably smart clothes suitable for wearing at Uni; nothing too posh, but a definite step up the clothing ladder.

Jen had decided on the local steak house for her celebration meal; we were well known there, and the owners were as pleased as we were that Jen had got her grades. They gave her a whopping great Double Knickerbocker Glory with extra whipped cream and glace cherries, on the house, and she still pinched a bit of my Banana Split!

Jen and I went to the photographer the next day to get our passport-sized photos; I only needed a few for things like my Student Railcard renewal and my new NUS card, but I suggested she get about 20 copies for herself - I had run out of passport-sized photos during my initial registration process, because so many forms needed a photograph attached, and the departments liked to have named mugshots of all their students up on the wall, to help them work out who was who.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.