The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

We set off for the Students' Union just before eight o'clock. Although Pink Floyd weren't billed to appear on stage much before ten, we had been told that the warm up music was also well worth listening to.

The Union was heaving; we had never seen so many people trying to cram into it. You'd almost have thought that it was a variation on the Rag Week attempts to break the Guinness Book of Records entries for most students in a Mini (which I think was around fifteen at the time), or in a public telephone box.

It was a squeeze to get into the building in the first place, a crush in the foyer to queue to get into the Great Hall, chaos at the doors to show our tickets and have our hands and tickets stamped, and a real scrum around the bars as people tried to get their drinks in.

Jen was a little wide-eyed. She had to repeat her question in a louder voice, because I didn't hear her the first time.

"Is it always like this?"

"Not quite as bad, this is the biggest concert they've ever had. I'm still not sure how they booked Floyd; although this is one of the largest venues in Wales, it's not really big enough for a band like this."

We had heard that Pink Floyd had some of the best special effects around, and we weren't disappointed. As we all went in, the massive quadrophonic speakers were playing a mix of strange sound effects, including a very believable tractor driving up one side of the Great Hall, round the back wall, and down the other side!

Sian and I, as the biggest, were sent in to get the beers. It took a few minutes to get the barman's attention once we were at the front of the mob, and we took a gulp out of each pint, on the assumption that we would get bumped and spill some on the way out of the crowd. Vee fought her way in to meet us when she saw us getting served, and ran interference for us on the way out, carrying the fifth pint. Most of the beer reached its intended recipients, and we enjoyed drinking it as we looked around us.

The Great Hall was transformed from how we had seen it last; the day when we had ventured in for our exam results, our trepidation turning to triumph once we found out for sure that we were safe. Mind you, the fight with the crowd of people was pretty similar!

The sound and light set for the band took up more of the Hall than the usual stage; it was an extremely impressive scaffolding construction with gantries for many more lights than we normally saw. Jen asked a few questions about how many people it took to put all this up; I didn't know the answers, but we had seen some of the roadies bringing kit in earlier in the day, so we knew it was a pretty large and well-organised operation.

As we finished our pints, the sound effects changed to music, playing some of the bands earlier hits that we already knew well, and reminding us why we wanted to see them perform 'Dark Side of the Moon' live.

It was an amazing concert; probably the best one I've ever been to in my life.

The pyrotechnics with their flashes and bangs, the dry ice cascading over the edge of the stage, and of course the incredible light show, almost overwhelmed the venue. It was not just a concert, it was a performance. At that time, it was world class, and a step above most of the other bands who came to Cardiff.

The first set was half a dozen of Pink Floyd's older songs, including 'Obscured by Clouds', 'When You're In', 'Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun', 'Careful with that Axe, Eugene', and 'Echoes'.

I bought another couple of pints just before the interval (the bar was far less crowded then as everybody was concentrating on the band), and four of us shared them; Sian had bumped into Malcolm, and he had bought them both a drink. I introduced him to Jen, and told her that she had him to thank for her ticket. He explained that they had been limited to two per person, and that he was glad to have helped out. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek as a 'thank-you'.

For the second set, Pink Floyd played the entire 'Dark Side of the Moon' album, and we listened entranced.

Julie was standing in front of me; I had my arms wrapped around her body, and we swayed together to the music. I was having a great time, listening to one of the greatest bands in the world while cuddling the love of my life.

Jen bent my head down, and bellowed into my ear.

"Do you think they'll crash the plane into the stage like they did at Earls Court?"

I turned her head and shouted back.

"No, I think the Great Hall is too small for that."

"Pity!"

'On The Run' was amazing, but my favourite then (and now) has to be 'The Great Gig in the Sky'.

It was well past midnight when they finished.

We cheered and cheered. It had been brilliant.

Then the band picked up their instruments again, and they gave us 'One of These Days' as the encore.

Again, we cheered ourselves hoarse and clapped our hands until they were sore. Sian was able to whistle very loudly between two fingers, and I could see that Jen was highly envious!

The crowd slowly thinned as the roadies appeared on stage and started to gather the equipment together, making it obvious that there would not be another encore.

When we finally got home, at almost two in the morning, we sat in the kitchen and talked about the music. I was very impressed with Jen's deep knowledge of Pink Floyd's previous work; she had obviously been doing a lot of reading to prepare for seeing them live.

We had several cups of tea along with the leftover pork pie, with the mince pies to follow. We were so fired up from the live music that we didn't consciously know that we were hungry and thirsty, until we started doing something about it. Vee's instinctive reaction to getting home had been to put the kettle on, and as usual it was a very good idea.

Once we had all quenched our thirst and calmed down a bit from the concert, Jen and Julie kissed us goodnight and headed downstairs, and the other three of us went off to our own rooms to sleep.

I had just got changed into my pyjamas when Vee put her head round the door.

She was only wearing a short frilly nightie, which left very little to the imagination, and my first thought was that I hoped Jen wouldn't come out of Julie's room for any reason, and see Vee talking to me dressed like that! She would never have let me live it down.

"Jon, I'm still far too excited to be able to get straight to sleep, so if I promise to keep the noise down, could you please give me a quick fuck over the bathroom radiator?"

I thought long and hard about it, probably for almost a fraction of a nanosecond, and agreed.

The bathroom on the half landing was as far away from Julie's room as we could get, and Sheila and I had very much enjoyed our sessions there. And Vee in that nightie was really very tempting indeed! It was the kind of garment where you paid good money NOT to have very much material in it. I briefly thought about buying one for Julie – by which I meant for Julie to wear for my pleasure, but I knew she'd see through that one.

"Okay, you nip down there, and I'll be along in two ticks!"

We actually took quite a bit longer with our 'quick fuck' than we expected; we both came before very long after I bent Vee over a couple of towels on the radiator and fucked her from behind. We sat on the edge of the bath and kissed and cuddled, and as Gustav was soon showing renewed signs of life, we waited the few minutes until he was ready, and had another go. That nightie certainly improved his recovery time!

This time I got Vee to take the nightie off, and jump up onto my chest, and I hung on to the radiator with both hands while she lowered herself onto Gustav, in the same way that Sheila and I had done. The chest-to-chest contact of this position was one of the great things about it, and Vee was soon moaning as her erect nipples rubbed up and down on my chest.

Vee was smaller and lighter than Sheila, and this time I was able to take much more of an active part in holding her buttocks and moving her up and down my shaft. She had two muted orgasms with her lips pressed against mine to prevent her screaming out loud, and then I had my own second climax deep inside her.

I rested her bottom on the radiator while we kissed each other in gratitude.

"God, that was SO good! I'm going to miss all this over the holidays, thanks for giving me one to remember!"

"I'm very glad you suggested it!"

We kissed again and I lifted her off me, and we both had a quick wash. I gave her another hug before we put our night clothes back on, and then we sneaked back upstairs and into our own beds. Mind you, seeing Vee's bottom in that tiny nightie disappear into her bedroom almost made me follow her in!

I got into my sleeping bag on the sofa, and went out like a light.

Sian woke me with a cup of tea shortly after nine o'clock the next morning; I think she just wanted someone to talk to about the concert, and Vee was still completely crashed out. We went into the kitchen and had a couple of slices of toast, before I made another pot of tea and took the mugs round to the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.