The Summer Holidays
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

The coming weekend would be our last complete weekend in Cardiff before our tenancies ended for the year on Saturday 30th June.

It was also the weekend of the Summer Ball, with the Pink Floyd concert as its highlight.

I had invited my sister Jen to come to it, as my eighteenth birthday present to her. I had actually been extremely lucky to get her a ticket; there had been a limit of two per person and I was already getting one for Julie, but by great good fortune I had bumped into Malcolm as he was in the queue, and he had been able to buy a second ticket for her, otherwise I would have been in the really sad position of sending my sister and my girlfriend to the concert of the year, but not going myself!

When I spoke to Jen on the phone to confirm the arrangements for her travel, she said that she was really excited about getting to hear 'Dark Side of the Moon' played live, and she mentioned that her friends at school had been very envious! I had a quick word with Mum as well; she said that Jen was really looking forward to seeing university life for herself, and hoped that I would show her around a bit.

Although it was Sian's turn for my services on the Thursday night, she insisted that I return to Julie's bed after we'd only had one shag, because she knew that Julie and I would not be able to sleep together while my sister was staying. I gave Sian another orgasm with my fingers as a 'thank-you' for her consideration, and had a quick wash before joining Julie on her mattress.

Julie wasn't asleep, so we slowly and tenderly made love, and then slept soundly until her alarm clock woke us at about eight o'clock. We both had a pee and brushed our teeth, and then went back to bed to make unhurried love again. With the stress of waiting for our exam results now over, we discovered a new delight in each other's bodies, just for the fun of it, and because for once we had all the time we wanted.

We were both very conscious that we were going to be apart shortly, and we were keen to make the very most of our remaining time together. One thing was certain; we wouldn't be seeing as much of each other as we wished for a while; in both senses of the word. I drank in the sight of her gorgeous body, trying to pack my memory with mental pictures of her, to sustain me during the separation.

Then we got dressed and put Julie's mattress back onto her divan base, so as not to cause Jen to ask any awkward questions about why Julie was sleeping on the floor when she had a perfectly good bed. It didn't look like Julie and I were going to get any loving while Jen was staying, and I promised Julie that I'd do my level best to make it up to her just as soon as my sister had gone home.

Jen came down by train, her first long trip by herself, and Julie and I strolled down to meet her at the station after lunch. The rain of the previous day had gone over, and there was a bright blue sky and sunshine.

We took platform tickets, and went to wait for Jen's train to come in. Julie seemed a little bit nervous, and I reassured her that I was certain that she'd get on really well with Jen.

The train wheezed in, only ten minutes late, and I saw Jen almost as soon as she got out of her carriage. I waved to her, she saw us, and we walked to meet each other - she was laden down with luggage, so didn't move very far. I gave her a welcoming hug and a peck on the cheek.

"God, girl, you've grown again!"

"Yes, another inch since Easter! Mum says Dad grows sideways, and I grow upwards!"

Jen had lost the last of her puppy fat, she was now developing into a very pretty girl, and she seemed more comfortable in her body than when I had seen her a couple of months earlier.

"Sis, this is Julie, she and her flatmates have kindly agreed to have you to stay with them, because the boys in my house don't have any manners!"

"Thanks! Pleased to meet you, Julie."

"And you; Jon has told us quite a lot about you, he says you're hoping to go to Reading?"

"That's right, if I can get the grades!"

"Fingers crossed for you then!"

Jen insisted on carrying her overnight bag, and I lugged her grip, while Julie took Jen's sleeping bag.

"What on earth is in this, Jen? It weighs a ton! Have you misunderstood, and come to stay for a month?"

"NO! Silly boy! Mum has sent down a few supplies from the fridge, so make sure you keep it upright and don't drop it. She has convinced herself that you aren't eating enough, and she's been baking and freezing for the last couple of weeks, ready for you to come home for the holidays."

We managed to get back to the house before the weight of the grip pulled my arms out of their sockets, and we climbed up the two and a half flights of stairs while Julie explained the living arrangements, and pointed out her own bedroom on the way past.

We sat down at the kitchen table, and Julie put the kettle on for a cup of tea.

Jen carefully unpacked the food that Mum had sent in the grip: early tomatoes, radishes, lettuces and a cucumber from her greenhouse, two big pork pies, four home-made Cornish Pasties and half a dozen hard-boiled eggs, and a dozen mince pies and a lemon drizzle cake in a tin. There was even a small jar of Colmans Mustard to go with the pork pie, and a bottle of Heinz Salad Cream, in case I hadn't got any.

Julie's eyes widened as the food kept coming out of the grip.

"Good old Mum! Enough to feed an army!"

"She said that as something was obviously keeping you here at weekends instead of coming home for her food, she'd better send a Red Cross Parcel along!"

"She knows I've got a job in a pub at weekends!"

"Dad told her that you'd probably got a Scarlet Woman in tow, and that made her laugh!"

"Did Dad say any more about this Scarlet Woman?"

"No, he started saying something about you probably being worn to a frazzle, and then Mum changed the subject because I was there. She doesn't want me to know about things like that!"

"Does he look worn to a frazzle to you, Jen?"

"No, he looks pretty good to me. I even think he's grown a bit since Easter."

"Damn, I can't be doing this Scarlet Woman bit right then. I'll have to make him get by on even less sleep, so he has huge black bags under his eyes when he gets home!"

Jen looked at the two of us with renewed interest.

It clearly hadn't occurred to her that someone as pretty as Julie might actually fancy her brother, or indeed that her brother might be having sex. I had simply introduced her as 'Julie', I hadn't mentioned any words like 'girlfriend' or 'lover'.

Julie and I had given a lot of thought to the weekend sleeping arrangements.

I wasn't too keen on my little sister realising that I was actually spending most of my nights in one bed or another here, so I was going to crash out on the sofa in my sleeping bag. We decided to offer Jen the choice of being in with me (in which case she'd get the sofa and I'd get the floor), or with Julie. Neither option got me any time alone with Julie, but I didn't want my little sister hearing me having sex!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.