The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 1: Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I told you in my previous stories 'Baker's Dozen' and 'Learning Together' how my friends Sian, Vee and Julie recruited me to look after them as we explored life at college in Cardiff in the early 1970's.

I had become friends with Sian first, and we had slowly become lovers as well.

In a totally crazy weekend, Sian had set me up with her flatmate Vee; Vee and I were then watched having sex by Julie from the floor below, and I ended up taking Julie's virginity later that day, egged on by Sian and Vee.

It had all been a complete surprise to me.

I had been spending the weekend with Sian, and we'd had sex two or three times that Friday night, which was not unusual.

I hadn't twigged that Vee had been climbing the walls, knowing (and hearing) that Sian was getting so much sex while she was getting none, her fiance Jeff being away studying at the other end of the country.

Sian did realise that Vee was suffering, and to help her friend out, agreed to let her use my services - but without telling me! But being a man, I wasn't going to notice what was going on, anyway...

Vee and Sian had conspired together to get me to fuck Vee on the Saturday morning, and after an initial rather premature ejaculation on my part due to over-excitement, I had given Vee two orgasms in a row, something Jeff had never done for her.

More plotting by the two minxes had resulted in my learning how to go down on Vee on Sunday morning; and a subsequent frantic coupling between us had made so much noise that Julie had come upstairs to prevent a murder being committed, and stayed at Vee's bedroom door to watch us, where she was joined by Sian. And then the three of them had ganged up on me in the afternoon to get me to help Julie lose her virginity!

All that sex had rubbed my cock red-raw that weekend, and it had hurt like hell for a few days. But the girls had all enjoyed it immensely, and wanted to try it again.

Sian (who was built more for comfort than speed, and gaily admitted it) loved the physical contact of a really good shag, Vee was highly sexed and it seemed that she really needed her orgasms, and Julie had just found her first experience of sex so much fun that she wanted to keep going.

Since then, the three of us had continued having a lot of sex and experimenting with different positions.

It was a strange relationship, founded on friendship, reinforced by the sheer joy of having good sex together, and in Julie's case, we were falling in love with each other.

Being a normal young man, I wanted it to go on forever as it was, but the more grown-up part of me knew that things would change.

You'll remember how Vee had organised weekly 'tutorial sessions' when their flatmate Bryony was out at netball practice, where the four of us tried out new ideas together, and showed the others any new discoveries that two of us might have made.

One particular benefit of these sessions was Vee showing Julie how to do soixante-neuf on me - the two of us now did it regularly when we were together, as a warm-up for the main event. It also saved using lubricating jelly, which somehow always seemed cold and slimy!

Vee and Sian used any possible opportunity to push the two of us together, and no matter whose bed I had started the night in, I always woke up with Julie in my arms. Quite often, I woke up with part of me in Julie...

We went out as a couple for walks in the park, window shopping in the city centre, and strolling around the University grounds in the sunshine, continuing to get to know each other outside the bedroom; and we confirmed our mutual feeling that we were pretty much soulmates. We had the same kind of ideals, ambitions, likes and dislikes.

We had even been to the Art Galleries in the National Museum of Wales, and discovered that we shared the same tastes in what we admired, and what we thought horrid.

Our first year exams were finally over and we were waiting for the results.

It was now early June, and we would all be in Cardiff until the end of the month when our house tenancies were up. We were released from academic work, although we had the odd thing to sort out, such as next year's selection of subjects.

Vee and Sian made it clear to me that now that we were both pretty much free all day, I needed to take Julie out and about even more.

As (a little bit unusually for Cardiff, even the most loyal inhabitant will admit that it rains quite a lot in South Wales) the June weather was half decent, we spent quite a lot of time sitting on the grass in Bute Park, soaking up the sunshine and chatting or just enjoying each others company.

We often nipped out together in the evening for a drink, or a visit to the jazz club, or to see if there was anything worth watching at the cinema.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.