The Nerd Goes to University - Cover

The Nerd Goes to University

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4: Sonia Ngomo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sonia Ngomo - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

My Marketing subject lecturer had paired myself and Sonia Ngomo to prepare and present an advertising campaign for a 'new' brand of bubble bath. It could have been worse with us being allocated the dog food product to promote.

Sonia was also an 18 year old first year student like me. She was of Sudanese descent, born in this country of parents who had emigrated from Sudan. I was fascinated by her jet black skin that just seemed to glow, and her long shiny black hair that framed her beautiful face. The rest of her was equally stunning - 5ft 5ins tall, slim body with a small waist and a shapely ass. Her tits ... her tits were an amazing C-cup with rock hard nipples. Yes ... I'd used my power to have a peak under her clothes.

Oh ... and how could I forget to mention her pussy ... her totally bald pussy with the most amazing camel-toe.


We worked hard together to plan out our marketing campaign ... with her suggesting that we film a tv commercial featuring our product. She even suggested that she star in the commercial with her sitting in a bath with all the bubbles strategically hiding parts of her amazing black body. The contrast of the white bubbles and her black body would be spectacular.

We set aside most of a Friday to do the filming. I was the cameraman and director, and she was the star. We decided to use the spa bath in my backyard apartment, mainly because of its size and the great natural lighting.

Sonia started out wearing a black strapless bikini during the filming. By her own admissions she said it didn't look right when glimpses of it were found during our film reviews.

"Damn ... I hoped that it would work" she exclaimed. She wanted to achieve a look, and nothing short of perfect was going to be acceptible.

She looked up the Internet and found some black nipple covers advertised and available at a local supplier, so we headed off to buy some. She also decided to buy a very brief black string bikini bottom to reduce the covering that we needed to hide from the camera.

When we returned she went off to my bedroom to get changed and to apply her nipple covers.

"Oooh ... la ... la..." I commented when she re-entered the bathroom in her very brief bottom, and her bare tits (with her nipples just hidden by the covers). My god ... her tits looked amazing ... certainly more than a handful each.

She smiled at me when she heard my comment ... showing me her brilliant white teeth.

The film sequence started with a side-on view of her entering the bath full of bubbles ... her ample tits dangling from her chest as she stepped into the bath. Sitting in the bath, the bubbles parted with just her enticing bits hidden from view.

"Damn..." she exclaimed part way through the filming.

"What's happened?" I enquired as I stopped the camera.

"My nipple covers have come off" she replied throwing them onto the floor beside the bath.

She paused for a moment, pondering what to do next as she sat there.

"Right ... let's do this the way it should have been done in the first place" she exclaimed as she stood up in the bath with random bubbles doing nothing to hide the beauty of her naked tits (including her nipples).

I held out my hand to steady her as she stepped out of the bath. I handed her the towel for her to dry off ready for the next film take. She stunned me when she dispensed with the very brief bottom too.

"You've seen a naked woman before haven't you?" she asked with a smirk as she gave me a full frontal view of her charms.

"Umm ... yes" I replied with a smile.

"Good ... let's get this done right this time" she added.


This time the filming (including audio) went perfectly from start to finish.

"That's a wrap ... perfect" I commented as I shut off the camera and put it on the bench.

"Yay..." Sonia added before continuing "This feels so good ... it's a shame if it goes to waste."

She paused a moment before adding "Do you want to come in and join me?".

"Yes ... yes" was my immediate reply. She laughed at the quickness of my response.

"Well ... OK ... let's see you naked ... you've seen me in all my glory" she teased me.

Standing in the middle of the bathroom, I slipped my shirt off over my head before pushing down on my shorts at the waist. My shorts caught on my engorged cock before it popped free, with my shorts pooling around my ankles. I stepped out of them and moved closer to the bath.

"Oh wow..." she gasped as I stepped into the bath with my very erect cock coming into close proximity to her face.

"Sit here beside me" Sonia said as I went to sit opposite her. I lowered myself into the seat beside her. I had only just sat down when I felt her hand grasp my cock under the bubbles.

"Oh wow..." she commented as she stroked my cock. I put my hand behind her neck and drew her into a tender kiss that deepened quickly into passionate tongue-filled lip-lock. We turned towards each other with her hand trapped between us, with her ample tits pressing into my chest. My free hand grabbing at her ass and pulling her close to me.

We kissed and groped each other for ages before we parted.

"Oh god..." she moaned before continuing "I have to tell you ... I'm not very experienced ... I lost my virginity to my date after my graduation ball." She paused a moment before adding "It was all over too quick for me to enjoy it".

"Do you want to try again ... this time I guarantee that you will like it ... and it will be slow" I assured her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.