Ellie Gives Out - Cover

Ellie Gives Out

Copyright© 2013 by kewtieboy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband is obsessed by the idea of his wife with other men and can't persuade her to do it until one of the tough guys in the neighbourhood comes up with a solution.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I can't believe I'm the only guy who loves his wife, fancies his wife and desires his wife so much, he wants someone else to fuck her. Some guys might understand what I'm saying and others might think I'm making excuses for the fact that I can't possibly love her if I have thoughts such as these.

The thoughts would have remained fantasies as my wife, Ellie, would never have entertained the thought of going with another man. Trust me, I had tried as carefully as I could to talk to her about it but I was blocked even before I reached half way to the fantasy stage, let alone actually doing it. My fantasy began to overwhelm me though. When I had the house to myself I trawled the net looking for women who looked like Ellie so I could watch them having sex and imagine it was her.

If we went out for a drink I would watch her go to the toilet and see if any guys looked at her sexually. If one did I would tell her and get turned on when she blushed at the thought of a guy wanting to fuck her. I would even send her for drinks under the pretext of going to the toilet and then would stand out of sight to see if she chatted to guys at the bar. I had even talked her into going to a slightly rougher bar than we would normally frequent where the guys were a little more straight forward in their approach. More than once some guy would kiss her on the cheek, or grip her hand or even touch her bum when she was at the bar. Jane wasn't fazed by this as she could hold her own but the chance of it going anywhere was nil.

Ellie was short and slim with blonde, dyed, very short hair. Her skin was dark, almost Mediterranean and she had a larger than life personality so spoke to anyone and everyone at the bar. All this while I drooled in my seat. I was older by one year but thankfully still had a decent body even if the grey hair was creeping into my head. The kids were older and away from home at university and at this stage in my life I would have loved Ellie and I to be swingers, having a wonderful sex life with other couples. She was having none of that though.

I remember once on holiday I persuaded her to go topless on the beach and when a couple of young lads started to chat to us, I could see them ogling her ample breasts. My cock was brick hard and I caught one of the lads looking at my erection pressing against my shorts. The thought that he could see me hard and was fancying Ellie almost made me cum in my pants. Ellie brought it to a halt by putting her top on and going off get a drink. One of the young lads commented on my cock and asked if I wanted her shagged. I told him I did but sadly my wife didn't share my fantasy.

When I thought about it later, I realised that my fantasy had developed and I now craved, not only seeing a cock going into her, but actually holding it, maybe sucking it and, dare I think it, even taking it too. My wank that evening in the toilets by the pool bar in the hotel was one of the most exciting I had ever had.

As for Ellie all she said was, "You know Kevin, I think you actually liked that little kid ogling my tits. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Trust me, I wasn't ashamed.

So now you have the background and the impossibility of my predicament. They say that all things come to those who wait (and wank), and it did but in a weird way.

My obsession had developed so far than I even had a list in my head of likely candidates and you may think ill of me but I carried a couple of nude pictures of Ellie around with me with the thought of showing them to a likely candidate to get him super hot. I never did though. The oddest candidate in my imaginary list were a group of four guys in their late twenties and thirties, who came into the pub both with their partners and sometimes just the four of them. They were young but not the prettiest guys I had ever seen. One in particular had tattoos on his arms, shaved hair, a broken nose and was muscularly stocky. His three mates were leaner and a little taller than him but all equally looked like ex-boxers. The girls were common but surprisingly good looking and I did note that the guys were never shy about kissing or even fondling each other's girlfriends. The stocky one was appropriately called Arnie and when they were in as four lads he watched and commented on every girl who passed him, including Ellie. It was obvious from his sign language that he appreciated her larger breasts.

From overheard conversation I figured that these guys were scaffolders by day but their reason for being in the bar was, perhaps more to do with a sideline in drugs and pills. To that end they were dangerous people for us to acquaint.

One Friday when Ellie and I walked in, we went to the bar for a drink and, seeing a seat become available, I sent Ellie over to it. Arnie came up for a drink too and passed the time of day.

"That your bird then?" he asked.

"My wife, actually," I replied.

"She's really good looking for her age and these knockers are corkers. Bet she's a good shag."

I looked him full in the face and said, "She is, trust me," and took the drinks over to Ellie.

"What did he want?" asked Ellie.

"To know how good you were in bed," I replied.

"Oh! What did you say?"

"What would you expect me to say?"

"That I was good?"

"You got it!"

She smiled and sipped her vodka and tonic.

About an hour later, I went to the toilet and was in mid-stream when one of Arnie's mates came and stood beside me, whipping out a sizeable piece of meat as he started to pee noisily.

"Hi there," I'm Louis," he said. "Arnie's going on about your wife's tits. He doesn't half fancy giving her a length."

I mustered my courage and said, "I wouldn't mind him giving her a length either but sadly she's a one man woman so it looks like it's not going to happen."

"We can make anything happen if you really want it to," he replied, as he tucked his cock back in his jeans and walked out without washing his hands!

As I walked back to my seat, I wandered just what he meant and was just a little scared that he might have meant pouncing on her and raping her.

Within about fifteen minutes Arnie and Louis found an excuse to make limited small talk and, rough though these guys were, they were surprisingly likeable and well mannered in front on Ellie. Soon we were swapping jokes and the other two had joined us. We left at around midnight and took a taxi home.

"These guys are a lot nicer than you had them painted," said Ellie as she prepared for bed.

"I didn't paint anything, I just said they fancied you and since they are over ten years younger than you, that's quite a compliment. These days I wander if your staying power would be up to a couple of studs anyway."

"Sweetheart I could still give them a run for their money. I just what part you would play – the cuckolded husband?"

My cock was rigid as this is the first time she had even broached the subject of another man, or men, no matter how tentative.

I snuggled up to her and pressed my hard cock against her thigh, "Would you... ?"

I was cut off immediately, "No I wouldn't now get to sleep!"

Another week went by of wanking and thinking and I felt more frustrated than ever. This was the closest ever to my dream. I had not one guy but three guys, all hot for Ellie and she wasn't remotely interested.

Friday came again and it was a struggle but I persuaded her to come out for a drink. Actually it cost a meal as dinner was the bait to going out and I then suggested a drink afterwards on the "spur of the moment." She was a little merry anyway after a vodka and tonic and a shared bottle of wine. We didn't reach the pub until ten o'clock and it was busy. I clocked Arnie and Louis with one more of the foursome in a booth up in the corner, drinking pints. Arnie stood and waved us over.

"Do you want to join them or do you find it too intimidating?" I asked Ellie.

"It would take a lot more than three spotty immature males to scare me," she said. "Let's go over!"

I followed her meekly and we slid into the booth.

"This is Danny," said Arnie nodding towards the youngest member of the group. "Steve's out with his bird tonight so isn't here."

I assumed he was referring to the fourth guy who was missing. Certainly Danny had a certain attractiveness to him. He was a bit like a young David Beckham right down to the well trimmed unshaven look. Ellie was flirting like mad with him and she willingly took the offer of a glass of white wine. The guys were very cagey about what they did for a living apart from the fact that they all worked as scaffolders during the day and were happy to talk about the job they were on at a church nearby.

When I went off to the toilet I was quickly followed by Louis again. The toilet was empty and as I again stood pissing, he whipped out his long thin cock and made no attempt to cover himself as he pissed alongside.

"Did you get anywhere with her on the subject of a good fucking from us?" he asked in a matter of fact way.

"I tried but she refused," I said.

"She seems quite flirty tonight mind you," he replied, still holding his slightly erect cock in his right hand as the last few drips were shaken from the foreskin.

"She's had a few drinks," I said.

"I'm right in that you really want to see her with another guy, right?"

I said nothing, looking down at my rigid cock.

He leaned across and gripped it with his left hand.

"No need to answer that," he said as he pulled back my foreskin. "There might even be something in it for you too if you help."

"How though?"

"Leave that to us. I just need to know you're happy to take us back to you place and join in."

My heart was thumping, my tongue was dry, my cock was hard and I was scared.

"Take this," he said offering me a pill.

"What is it?"

"It's a kind of Viagra and will help keep you as horny as I need you to be tonight. We've all taken one."

I took it.

As we walked back, Ellie's voice could be heard across the bar. She was laughing out loud and Arnie's shovel size hand were along the back of the bench and on her shoulder. She seemed quite relaxed.

Ellie was on another glass of wine and was high as a kite when Arnie suddenly suggested coming back to our place as the pub would be shutting in 30 minutes or so.

"Get some booze and crisps," said Ellie. "The party's at ours!"

The guys willingly flashed some money around and collected a brown bag with beer and wine and we all went out to call a cab. I was shaking with excitement and fear in equal measure but could not, for the life of me, understand how they had persuaded Ellie to go along with this mini-party at our place. She was chatting, laughing, flirting and generally having a great time.

When we climbed in the taxi, she sat in the back seat with Louis on one side and me on the other and Louis's hand was along her back and stroking her shoulder, just above her right breast. She showed no interest in knocking his hand off but turned to me and kissed me fully on the lips as we bounced through the streets, the other two guys facing us and smiling. The pill I had taken back in the pub had done something to me and I was as horny as a 15 year old. My heart was pounding and my cock was semi-erect for the full trip home.

When we arrived, the guys unpacked supplies and found glasses. I opened some potato crisps and Ellie went off to have a shower "to waken herself up."

"I thought you said she wasn't amenable to guys coming on to her?" said Arnie.

"She isn't," I replied. "I've never seen her so flirty."

"I think it's our charm," he said and she's keen to see what she's been missing all these years. If she's game are you still willing to let us have a pop at her?"

I nodded like a naughty schoolboy.

"Your cock's saying yes anyway," said Louis looking at the obscene erection pushing at the fabric of my jeans.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.