I'm Not a Little Girl - Cover

I'm Not a Little Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Tequila Mockingbird

Chapter 4: Bed time choices

It was about eightish, when Amy announced it was time to get ready for bed. Jessica's heart stated to race as she was lead upstairs into Amy's bedroom. She didn't know what to do, she wanted to tell Amy that she had no sleepwear but put it off worried that the thirteen year old was going to make her sleep nude. Amy closed the door and started to strip off herself. She pulled off her T-shirt revealing a black bra, it was slightly padded and made her boobs look bigger than they were. Jessica almost said something but Amy's were still bigger if only by a little bit and it wouldn't do to antagonise her tormentor. She had not realised she had been staring.

"Getting a good look? Turn around, only I get to see your naked butt, not the other way round" Jessica turned around as Amy removed her tracksuit bottoms revealing a matching black thong. She felt humiliated, until now she had never really faced the fact that she hadn't developed into a woman, even this girl who was three years younger than her looked and dressed older then her, Jessica felt such a child. Jessica turned around and a few minutes later was told she could look. She turned to find Amy in her PJs they consisted of a small pair of cotton shorts and matching top.

"Ok now it's time to get the little girl ready for bed."

"I don't have any PJs" Jess said nervously

"Oh dear? Well do you want to sleep naked or shall I lend you something?"

"Please lend me something" Jess replied hopefully

"Hmmm I don't know, why do you want something to wear little Jess?" Jessica knew already where this was going; it seemed Amy enjoyed a power trip to make her beg for everything, however it was a better option than being naked.

"Please Amy, I don't want to be butt naked and expose my little girl's boobs again." She spoke slightly shaky form the shame and weakness of herself. She was already staring to accept her fate and feel like a little child.

"Ok I guess I will lend you something, I've got no spare PJ's so you'll have to wear a T-shirt to bed. I've got two which one do you want the long one or the short one?"

"The long one please Amy" Jess begged quick

"You didn't let me finish ... the long one or the short one and your knickers?"

"I don't understand?"

"It's simple little girl, you can wear a short T-shirt and you little girly knickers underneath or you can where a long T-shirt but have nothing underneath"

Jessica started at her stunned fearful of ether option, the short one would probably expose her knickers again before the night was out but the long one could be even worse, knowing Amy it wouldn't be that long anyway and she could very well have her bare bottom exposed easily if Amy desired.

"Tick, Tock Little girl make up your mind or it will be the small T-shirt and nothing else" she laughed at the discomfort on Jess's face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.