I'm Not a Little Girl - Cover

I'm Not a Little Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Tequila Mockingbird

Chapter 3: Stop Flashing Your Little Girly Knickers

Jessica soon calmed down as they left the swimming baths. She was scared of what was going to happen to her but at least she was clothed. However her skirt was bothering her, the breeze kept whipping it up and she had to walk with it permanently held down. It was a good ten min walk to the bus station and she got several looks from boys who they passed checking out her bare legs. She found it disturbing that they were mainly younger lads, a few boys her own age passed them without barely noticing, obviously saw her as a little girl. A strong gust of wind blew and Jessica pulled her skirt down quickly. The other girls noticed this and started their teasing again.

"Awww are you too embarrassed to walk properly? You've got big white panties on, no one wants to see them anyway. If you was wearing a thong I could understand. Stop being silly, if we see you holding you skirt down again well pull it up ourselves understood?" laughed Amy taking the authoritative tone again.

Jessica merely nodded arguing just seemed to make it worse. So now every time the wind picked up her skirt was lifted by it and her white underwear exposed. Every time it happened, she had to suppress the urge to pull it down, her face would turn red and the girls would laugh teasing her. A couple of boys about 12 were walking towards them, her skirt blew up exposing her panties to them and they laughed wide eyed, she passed pretending not to notice. From behind her they called laughing.

"Nice knickers", one wolf whistled. Jessica's tormentors laughed all the harder at this too. It was a horrible feeling of helplessness and embarrassment Jess just didn't know what to do. She resisted keeping her skirt down until they were passing 3 lads sat on a wall. They looked about 14/15. Even from a distance they were watching the girls walking towards them, it was clear the other girls around Jessica liked the attention but Jessica did not. Still shaking from the earlier young boys she couldn't help herself when a gust of wind picked up and whipped at her skirt, she pushed it down. Without thinking she pulled it down stopping it from exposing her panties. It was Bethany the big ginger girl who noticed.

She waited until they were right in front of the boys before grabbing Jessica's skirt by surprise and lifting it right up to her belly. They boys whooped with pleasure having a girl exposed right in front of them. All of Jessica's pale legs and her panty clad bum were on display, she tried to pull it down but Beth was too big and strong. She finally let it go after a few seconds of humiliating exposure and they carried on walking.

"Nice legs, shame about the granny knickers" one of the lads shouted

"Show us her tits too!" his mate added crudely

The girls walked on allowing Jessica to walk with them red faced and humiliated. "Had little Jess been a bad girl?" asked Amy

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.