I'm Not a Little Girl - Cover

I'm Not a Little Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Tequila Mockingbird

Chapter 2 : Helping Little Jess get dressed.

I'm not a little girl, chapter 2: Helping Little Jess get dressed.

She crept nervously into the changing rooms and found two of the girls showering still in their swimsuits.

"Aww there's little Jess, I was wondering where'd you got to." Mocked Amy patronizingly as if talking to a child. The other girl laughed and turned to face her too.

"Please can I just have my locker key" asked Jessica still slightly shaky in voice after the earlier incident.

"Ye sure I'll give you it, but you need a shower first. Come on get in"

Jessica after a moment's hesitation jointed them in the middle shower between Amy and the big ginger girl Bethany.

"Ok I'll give you the key if you get naked and have a proper shower, you owe me from earlier If I wanted you could have been stuck in the pool right now butt naked with the boys to see you. Just us girls here"

"What? No please just give me it back"

"Do this or we take your stuff" said Beth the large ginger girl smugly

"No please just..."

"Fine then" Amy said starting to walk away with the key spinning on its band

"Wait! ok ok I will"

Jessica gulped and started to take the swim suit off. Slowly and reluctantly she pulled it down, her little breasts bounced out exposed to the girls who luckily were the only ones in the shower room. She covered her boobs with one arm and continued to pull it down to her belly with the other.

"please, just give them back now" pleaded Jess

"I said naked not half naked" laughed Amy

Jessica turned even more embarrassed and she pulled it down past her slender hips and past her bum.

Her suit hung around her ankles she covered her privates with her other arm.

She was almost in tears as she pleaded again.

"There I'm naked just give me it."

"All the way off " Grinned Amy watching the stripped girl with a predatory look.

Jessica stepped out of her suit and Amy quickly grabbed it taking it from her. Amy laughed looking at the totally naked girl in front of her. Jessica's pale skin was totally exposed and wet from the shower, Jess tried her best to cover but she still knew how naked and helpless she was.

"Don't cover up you need to have a proper shower, here"

Amy threw a bottle of shower gel which hit Jessica in the arm and then a bottle of shampoo which she managed to catch.

"Go on wash all that chlorine out of your hair and make sure to wash everywhere like a good little girl."

Jessica took the shampoo reluctantly exposing herself turning quickly so only her bum could be seen by the girls. She stared to rub it in but was interrupted by Amy

"Hey, turn around"

Jessica did quickly covering her private area with both hands

"hands on head, Now!"

After a moment Jessica did as she was told fearing the repercussions.

Amy burst out laughing "Awww what's this? little baby doesn't have any pubes? Are you sure you went through puberty yet?" the two girls burst out laughing again mocking Jessica.

Jessica red faced with embarrassment looked down at her hairless body. While shaving her bikini line recently for swimming she had wondered what it would be like to shave it all off, no one was supposed to see. As she stood in the shower butt naked with her hands on her head it really did look like she was 12, no pubes and such little boobs. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse a flash of light stunned her, she looked to her left but even before she could react the third girl now dressed with her phone snapped another picture of her nakedness. She quickly covered up as a third picture was taken but it was already too late. The girls burst into hysterics. Jessica was crying now embarrassment and fear over taking all else.

"Awww poor little Jessie don't get upset no one will see them ... if you do exactly what we tell you to." They laughed again, Amy went over to her other friend Sara and inspected the photo.

"Why are you doing this to me"

"First it was revenge but you're too easy to get butt naked little girl. This is too much fun embarrassing you" the girls laughed again Jessica looked at her tormentors seeing no way out but humiliation. "Now finish your shower little girl, your taking too long"

Jessica finished washing her hair and pleaded with the girls again for some clothes to wear. "Awww don't worry we'll help you get dressed come on then" mocked Amy, they led her still butt naked through the changing room, Jessica felt extremely self-conscious even though there was only a couple of old women who gave her a funny look but just put it down to "kids today with no shame". They led her into a family sized changing cubical and gave her a towel.

She was happy for something to cover her and clung to it tightly. The girls left her like that while they got dressed themselves. It was embarrassing for Jessica to realize how much older these 13 and 14 year olds looked compared to her. They changed into their street clothes and once dressed made her drop her towel. She obeyed covering up her nakedness with her arms again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.