Penelope, Mistress of the Manor - Cover

Penelope, Mistress of the Manor

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The aged Earl of Haversham was in need of a wife, and an heir. So, he bartered a marriage to young Penelope, and brought her to Farnsworth Manor as the new mistress there. The only problem was that Penelope liked her former life just fine. She didn't want to wander around a dusty old mansion, while her belly swelled up until she waddled like a duck. At least not alone. But there were a number of young, nubile servant girls about the place. So she hatched a plan. She wouldn't BE alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I stayed, even though my libido was satiated for a while. I felt it was my duty to observe, and later record in my journal, all that happened. I didn't know how, or even if that journal might become valuable some day, or who its value might assist.

That is why I witnessed them sink to the depths of perversity. After each wife accepted her husband ... she accepted the others as well.

They went on like that for hours. Eventually even Cynthia succumbed to the depravity, and was bred in equal terms by all the men present.

My poor old bones couldn't take the stress, to say nothing of my sanity. Watching Nigel gently penetrate the parlor maid, and then tell her he had always thought she was beautiful, before fucking her senseless ... and then watching Stephan do exactly the same thing, saying exactly the same thing, but with an even bigger prick ... it just broke my heart.

It is odd, how a broken heart isn't felt in the chest, sometimes, but in one's pants instead. The body is a strange and fascinating thing.

I finally left them to their moaning and squishing. For the rest of the night there was no one there to witness the mouths sucking lovingly to clean off the spermy spend left on semi-rigid cocks. No one documented how tenderly nipples were sucked, and lips kissed, and wombs flushed full of illicit semen.


The next day, based on the behavior of the staff, it was completely impossible for me to believe what I had seen the night before. I began to think I had dreamed, or perhaps been driven insane.

I saw Jane first, her apron rounded by the child within her.

"Good morning, Mr. Wadsworth," she said, as demure and proper as possible. "I hope you slept well."

Marie was next, as she served me my porridge.

"A hearty good day to you, Mr. Wadsworth," she said.

Jenny and Sally came in before I was finished. Both nodded their heads to me and greeted me, as if this day was the repeat of hundreds of others that had faded into history.

No one tittered, or giggled, or made licentious comments. There were pregnant women everywhere, but not a whiff was said about how that might have happened.

Mrs. Hennesey couldn't tell either. Of course she had been given the night off, and had spent that with Ralph, her new husband. So it wasn't odd that she was humming happily.

What was odd was that nobody else was humming with her.

The rest of the day was like that.

Louis had, indeed, been given a room to rest in. When he and Cynthia came out of it, however, I was sure it had been used very little to rest.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.