Penelope, Mistress of the Manor
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The aged Earl of Haversham was in need of a wife, and an heir. So, he bartered a marriage to young Penelope, and brought her to Farnsworth Manor as the new mistress there. The only problem was that Penelope liked her former life just fine. She didn't want to wander around a dusty old mansion, while her belly swelled up until she waddled like a duck. At least not alone. But there were a number of young, nubile servant girls about the place. So she hatched a plan. She wouldn't BE alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Suzette was trying to run to the creek, while looking all about her at the same time.

Jane and Charley's location was now revealed to her. Both of them were equally as naked as she and Stephan now were. Charley was lying on his back, on the blanket they had taken. Jane was sitting upon him, as if he were a horse, though of course a horse could not lie on its back like that. She bounced on him. Even with her level of inexperience, their positioning made it clear that their sexual organs were next to each other and, even though this positioning made no sense to her, she knew they were having sex, somehow. Her eyes then flicked back to the original area of the picnic. The scene there appeared more normal to her sensibilities. Jenny was on her back, legs spread wide. Nigel hulked over her, his hips thrusting forwards and back. Even at this distance she could see the stalk he was thrusting into Jenny's belly. She gasped, realizing that, if she could see it so clearly, it must be even thicker than Stephan's.

And Jenny was obviously in no distress at being penetrated by that cudgel.

Her eyes found Sally and Hugh, who looked like an imitation of Nigel and Jane, except she couldn't see the thing Hugh was pounding into Sally.

She stumbled over a thick tuft of grass and looked forward again, pulling on Stephan's hand to get her balance again. She looked over at him and found his eyes on her.

"You really are quite beautiful," he said.

She smiled. The butterflies were back.


It was nothing like she had anticipated. She had bathed hundreds of times. The cold water didn't bother her, even though she was used to washing with a rag dampened in her laundry water, which was always hot. What was so completely different was that his hands on her body felt so enormously unlike her own. Her hands were red, and sometimes cracked, unless she used the sap of certain plants to reduce that affliction. But they were rough, and when she stroked her skin, she felt that roughness. Stephan's hands were rough too, but in a different way. His hands were bigger too, and pressed harder against her skin as they slid hither and yon.

He stood behind her in the water, reaching around her, and when his hands glided across her stiffened nipples, she almost called out. Never had she felt anything like that. It made her want to curl up in a ball. But then they were gone, touching her shoulders, and arms, and hips. They came to her belly and moved in circles there, before slowly sliding up toward her breasts again.

She was so eager to feel that again that her own hands came to help his get there more quickly.

As they caused streaks of sweet pain to shoot from her titties to a spot vaguely between her legs, she moved backwards to press against him. He was warm. She felt his cock press against her bum. Somehow she knew it was stiff again. But it wasn't hurting her. It wasn't even uncomfortable.

Then he began pinching her nipples with the fingers of one hand, while the fingers of the other sought out that area she had been concerned might have an unpleasant odor, and she couldn't think any more.


It was a whirlwind of new experiences. Stepping on a sharp rock in the bottom of the stream helped her break the trance he had put her into. Instinctively, she knew that, as terrifyingly wonderful as his hands felt on her breasts, there was more - much more - that would feel even better. She couldn't imagine that ... but she sensed it on a level that made her certain of it.

They left the water, and ran back to the blanket, still dripping. He fell to the blanket, rolling to his side and looking up at her. She stood, in awe of that rigid stalk. He reached up, inviting her to come down there with him.

"I don't know what to do," she moaned, suddenly frustrated.

"I do," he said, calmly.

She sank down, and initiated her own kiss, for the first time in her life. Again his tongue pressed, and this time she let it, to find, to her astonishment, that it was not only delightful ... she almost craved having it.

Again his hands worked magic, until his lips left hers and traveled to her chest. She held her breath, knowing somehow that something good was going to happen. His lips closed on a nipple and he sucked gently.

Her agonized groan of exquisite pleasure ripped from her throat. She tried to cut it off, afraid that someone might hear, but found she couldn't keep the sound inside her. His mouth moved to the other breast. It was just as sweet, causing her knees to jerk, but her groan of happiness was softer. She found her hands on the back of his head and was surprised. She couldn't remember putting them there.

Then his lips left her nipples and drifted down across her belly. Again, some instinct told her that something terrifying was going to happen. His cock wasn't anywhere near her opening, though, so she tried to relax. It took a dozen more thundering heartbeats before she finally recognized what his intent was. It astonished her so much that she froze. Then, as her body gave control back, and her mouth opened to voice her horrified objection, his lips found their objective, and his tongue thrust itself into another of her orifices.

She went completely limp for a fraction of a second, as her mind was overwhelmed with new sensations. But her muscles had only relaxed long enough to gathered their strength. All of that strength was then channeled into her thighs, hips and belly, as they thrust upwards, trying to form an irrevocable weld between his lips and her sex.

She babbled. Her wet hair flailed as her head turned back and forth, drops of spittle spraying from her lips. His face pushed hard against her, keeping his lips and teeth in close contact with her skin. He dared not nip at her bud, because her thrashing might cause his teeth to do damage. All he could do was suck it in and clamp down on it with his stiffened lips.

It was enough for the inexperienced girl, whose emotions were aboil.

She had never had an orgasm before. She had never even played with herself before. All this was completely new on a level that was almost incomprehensible to her. She thought she was dying. But even so, she didn't care. If this was the last thing she felt on this earth, it was still worth feeling.

Her body froze again. She could feel her muscles straining, but nothing was moving.

Except his tongue. That was flicking a lambent tattoo against the spot that had just caused the explosion in her loins. She could feel that tongue's slippery movement. Then all sensation disappeared and he was gone.

Her body collapsed into a limpness as she had never experienced before. She was bone tired. All her energy was now diverted to getting more air into her lungs. Her chest heaved. Her eyes focused on the deep blue of the sky above her and she was amazed. She couldn't remember seeing anything during the entire episode. Now a soft, puffy cloud drifted into her field of vision. It was blotted out by his head, which appeared above her face as if by magic.

"Are you well?" His voice sounded far away.

She slowly rocked her head back and forth. She was not well. "Well" simply didn't compare to what she was. She didn't know a word for how she felt, but it was vastly better than simply "well."

"Have I hurt you?" Now his voice sounded normal, and she could hear the concern in it.

Shaking her head again was easier.

He sat down beside her and she moved her hand to rest on his knee. Her strength returned so quickly it surprised her. She sat up. She stared between her legs, expecting to see something, but not knowing what. The newness of her feelings demanded that she see changes there. But she did not. Everything looked just as it always had. Her nether lips were flushed and puffy, but she had seen them like that before.

She looked over at him, first at his groin, where his cock still rose rampant, and then at his face. As she did that he wiped his mouth with the back of one hand.

"I can't believe you did that," she said.

"You're delicious," he said.

"I can't believe that either."

"I'll be most happy to show you again."

Her hand squeezed his knee.

"I fear I could not survive that again."

"Nonsense," he said. "The time will come when you can survive that three or four times in a row."

She was amazed at how refreshed she felt.

"That is nonsense," she said firmly.

He grinned. "You are new to this. Trust me. There are yet many delights for you to experience."

"And do you promise I will not break into small pieces and fly off towards the sun?" she asked.

His grin broadened. "I promise I will do my very best to achieve that very outcome."

It was incomprehensible. Her stomach growled.

"I am famished," she said.

"Then let us eat something before continuing," he said, easily.

It was his willingness to suspend his attentions that increased her desire to continue them.


Jenny and Nigel paid them no attention whatsoever as the two young lovers approached the picnic site. Nigel was still pinning Jenny to the ground, still lustily thrusting, though now he paused every few thrusts to hold still, deep inside the girl.

"Don't stop!" she moaned.

"I don't want it to end," said the young man.

"You can do this as oft as you wish," she panted.

"Oh, Jenny, where have you been?" he gasped.

He jerked her with a thrust, already buried, and then pulled back, only to slam in hard again.

"Yes, yes!" she moaned. Her hands came to his hips and pulled at him as he repeated the motion.

Suzette stared, frozen to the spot as she saw, up close, just how prodigious Nigel's member was. And yet, it seemed to fit Jenny's sheath with effortless ease, sliding in and out like that. She watched as Jenny's heels came to drum a tattoo on Nigel's bum. Her head lifted up off the blanket and, through mussed hair, Suzette saw what appeared to be a grimace of hate, or perhaps fear. But her voice belied that as she groaned "Yessss, Nigel, my love, pound me like that!"

"I fail!" he groaned, and he went in one last time to stop as if frozen by winter's frost. Suzette could see the loose sack that hung, obscuring where his massive member penetrated the Lady's maid. That loose, hanging sack jumped, timed perfectly with Nigel's voice as he let out a pleased "Ahhhhhhhhh." His hips thrust forward, jerking them both, and the balls swayed, and then jumped again.

"Let us hurry," whispered Stephan. "I find myself most aroused."

She looked at him. "You want to do that ... to me?" She sounded aghast.

Jenny, who had not yet reached her third pinnacle before being lustily fertilized by Nigel's swinging balls, rolled her head to finally pay attention to the interlopers.

"Let him!" she panted.

Suzette could not tell if that was instruction, or urging.

"You will never be sorry," Jenny panted on.

Suddenly Suzette was less hungry than filled with energy that eschewed the need for victuals to sustain it. She felt like her insides were moving around, trying to find a way out of her skin. She looked at Stephan, whose hand was gripping his cock, moving the skin there in amazing ways, and uncovering a purple knob of sorts that had lain hidden prior to this.

It was that thing in his hand that he wanted to skewer her with.

Her thoughts returned to what she had just fleetingly seen. Better his prod to enter her than Nigel's. And Jenny had lain with Stephan before. She had doubted his tale at first, but no more. And if Jenny could take Nigel's girth, after having Stephan's inside her, then it must fit in a woman!

She bent to snatch at a sandwich and stood, eyes a bit wild.

"Hie thee!" she said, using a common term older than her great grandfather.

Then she ran like the wind back toward their hiding place, feet fleet as only those of the young can be. She ran as if pursued by a monster, but she wasn't trying to elude the pounding footsteps that followed her, muted by the thick grass. She took a bite of the morsel as she ran, stuffing it into her mouth, gorging on the taste as all of her senses came alive in anticipation of what was to happen. She was scared ... but something bigger and stronger was trying to smother the fear. She felt something release in her loins, a new feeling, and suddenly there was moisture in her sexual mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.