Penelope, Mistress of the Manor - Cover

Penelope, Mistress of the Manor

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The aged Earl of Haversham was in need of a wife, and an heir. So, he bartered a marriage to young Penelope, and brought her to Farnsworth Manor as the new mistress there. The only problem was that Penelope liked her former life just fine. She didn't want to wander around a dusty old mansion, while her belly swelled up until she waddled like a duck. At least not alone. But there were a number of young, nubile servant girls about the place. So she hatched a plan. She wouldn't BE alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I thought that might be all that was planned, and I was in the process of getting my nightshirt in order again when there was another tap on the door. It was actually louder than a tap ... loud enough that the frivolity in the tub ceased. The lady finally moved, and sat at her vanity, her arms up and hands busy with her hair.

"Enter," she said, clearly.

Jane gasped.

My eyes went to the door, of course, as it opened. In stepped Jack, followed by Stephan ... and his brother, Charley.

Jack turned to Charley, whose eyes were fit to leave his skull altogether.

"Will you call me a liar now?" he asked, looking smug.

"And me?" said Stephan, also trying to look smug, but failing completely.

I glanced at the girls, all of whom were immobile in the tub. Their breasts could be seen, and strings of damp hair lying on their shoulders. I flicked my gaze back to the mistress, who was as calm as could be.

"Close the door, gentlemen," she said clearly. "Stephan? Tell your brother to put his eyes back in his head. Charley? I presume I already have your pledge that nothing you have seen ... or may do ... will go beyond this room?"

Charley swallowed three or four times, but his astonishment prevented him from uttering a single word. His eyes were firmly in his head now, but ranged up and down the mistress' nude body frantically, as if looking for a place to land that might leave him with some sense in his head.

I was in a difficult position. I wanted desperately to stay. I am shamed to admit it. But I also suspected that the faithful tub, so implicit to my lady's plans thus far, had not yet served it's full purpose for the night. That meant more water would be needed, and two lady's maids had already been scampering about the house heating water and probably sloshing it everywhere along their route. Such activity was normally reserved for much earlier in an evening, and everybody in the house knew that. Moreover, it should have been Nigel hauling the water. He had done so on a number of occasions since Her Ladyship's arrival, though always at my instruction, and never while she was present in her chambers. When the tub had arrived, all those years gone past, someone had cleverly installed a pipe beneath the tub, which allowed the used water to run out into the garden, so he was not needed to empty the thing. But it was his assigned task to fill it. And if anyone saw the girls gadding about at this hour, suspicions would be roused.

On the other hand, it was not unusual for me to heat a few buckets of water for my own hygienic needs after hours.

So I left my viewing hole, and went to the kitchen. The girls had properly banked the coals when they finished heating the water, and it was child's play to stir them and add a few sticks of wood. The pipe from the cistern on the roof hung nearby, with its stopper well in place.

I waited. As I suspected, it wasn't long.

The girls were startled enough to let loose a yip of concern as they saw me standing there, arms folded, a frown on my face. Rather than deliver the scalding retort they deserved, I decided that the less talk there was, the better.

"Give me those buckets," I snapped. "Return immediately to Her Ladyship's chamber and wait outside the door. Do not be caught flitting through the halls like night fairies. I stared at Jenny's gown, the front of which was wet, and showed her nipples clearly through the thin cloth. "What if someone saw you like that?" I pointed at the offending nubbins.

Her hands flew to cover her breasts. I looked at Sally's chest as well, but she had dried better. None the less, her hands came to protect her teats too.

"I'll bring you the water as soon as it's hot," I said softly. "You can't run around the house this time of night without drawing attention. Tell her that!" It suddenly occurred to me that she might follow my orders explicitly. I amended my instruction. "Wait until tomorrow to tell her."

"Yes, Mr. Wadsworth," she whispered. Jenny was still dumbstruck. Sally always did have more grit, and seemed to adapt to chaotic situations more quickly than Jenny did.

"Hurry now!" I said. "Wait by the door."

They did, and when the first two buckets of water were heated I took them to the girls, who fairly danced with anxiety by the door to the lady's chambers. It is difficult for a man who has seen two such comely girls sporting outrageously in abandonment, and who are dressed in only a thin shift that barely conceals their charms, to behave with firm bearing. Jenny's nipples had caught the attention of Mr. John Thomas, who was thrusting mightily, causing my nightshirt to lie rather indelicately upon its tip. That they looked so delicious, hopping from foot to foot, robbed me of my sensibilities.

"We cannot let the men know I am here," I said. "Take these in and then act as if you are going for more. I'll go get the other buckets, which should be warming nicely by now."

Both girls had stopped their fidgeting upon my unhappy (and unwise) proclamation that I knew there were men behind that door. I know they were astonished beyond measure. I am told that this single conversation convinced them that Wadsworth knew everything, had access to some magic that informed him, and that nothing could be hidden from him if he wished to know of it. They never seemed surprised to learn what I knew after that. They were also much more forthcoming on a voluntary basis, in the future.

When I got back, they were waiting, and took the buckets eagerly, their unsettlement vanished.

"That's sufficient," said Sally. "Jane is bathing Charley now, and Stephan is waiting his turn. I don't think Jack will bathe tonight. He and the lady are already..." At last, decency stopped her. She turned beet red.

"See that the buckets get returned to their proper spot," I said, trying to recapture my own dignity.

"Yes, Mr. Wadsworth," said both girls in tandem.

I hurried back to the passageway. I was so weak. I got there in time to see Charley, still looking bewildered, stand up in the tub. He was stiff, of course, and Jane, now thoroughly debauched, grasped his penis. I thought she might pull him from the tub by it.

Her Ladyship had displayed a new kind of pervertedness by having Jack sit upon a hard-backed chair, whereupon she had straddled him and impaled herself, facing him, with her feet behind him. He was suckling at her nipples while she rocked on him, but she had an unimpeded view of the tub. To one side, Jenny and Sally were waiting to get Stephan in the tub. They were still naked, as was Jane, and I got my first good look at her nude body. I wished I had been there to see Jane unveil herself, but one can't have every wish. I saw, now, that Jane's chest was spare, with ill-formed nipples, not yet ready for a baby to suckle at. Her bottom was nicely rounded, however, and in any case, Charley cared not whether she was as beautiful or fulsome as the others. He could not keep his hands off the girl.

It was an odd scene. Sally and Jenny's attention was on Stephan's prick, which they took turns putting in their mouths. Jane's attention was on Charley's penis, which she stroked hesitantly. Charley's attention was torn between watching his friend getting treated by the mouths of two naked girls (something he had never contemplated before) and watching his mistress fucking the man who often gave him direction, who had also brought him into this circle of fun. Jack was intent on trying to last as long as possible, and give his mistress as many orgasms as she could find in the process. Of them all, I think the least randy was Her Ladyship herself. Her motions suggested she was merely having a frolic, enjoying being penetrated, and not really seeking overwhelming ecstasy. Rather, I think her fondest desire was that her group of sybarites grow, and remain a secret. Her eyes glowed as she watched the others engaged in pursuits she knew would not have been entered into some three or four months past. But for her interference, that is.

"Let Stephan have a turn," said our Lady. "Take Charley to a pallet, Jane, where you may continue your explorations with him in a drier clime."

Jane was all too eager. It is rare for one so young to be allowed to engage in lustful and lusty behavior, unimpeded - nay, encouraged - by an adult. Adults were known to stop one from satisfying either one's curiosity or libido. At least until a suitable match was made and the marriage vows exchanged.

And Charley, who had been invited to widen his world, and had been told amazing stories, was still befuddled by it all. He hadn't believed Jack, and he certainly hadn't believed his little brother, when the tales were told. He had been absolutely positive, as he followed the two to the manor, that some joke was being played on him. In truth, he had gone along only because he had to make a blood oath not to reveal anything he saw or did that night. He still thought it a jest ... but he wanted to know the depth of it. What had unfolded had changed his life already, and promised even more.

Charley was fodder for the mistress. Her pattern had worked prior to this, and she stuck with it. While Jack pulled at her hips, trying to divert her with his lance of love, she instructed Charley to lie upon his back, and Jane to lower herself onto him. His cries, as he lost his virginity, were piteous. Part of that resulted from the newness and shock of it all. His first words after she sank down upon him were, "There lies a furnace inside you, Jane! Surely you will burn me!" Jane, though, was a quick girl, and a quick learner. Almost intuitively she learned how to lean just so, and rub just so to achieve her own pleasure. At the same time, she knew that once the thing in her spurted, it would wilt. She didn't mind getting it strong again, but that could wait until she had felt that amazing thrill she had only experienced three or four times in her young life. Her canny young mind recognized, perhaps by the fact that Charley could no longer form actual words, and was merely groaning and crying out, that he was on the edge of becoming useless to her. So she stopped, leaning forward, which halted the sensations that endangered his stiffness, while still allowing her to move, ever so slightly, and massage her sexual nubbin.

Her Ladyship, though, was having none of that. Her intent was to get these girls bellies full of thick, virile spunk, and for that spunk to overwhelm their wombs. She was canny as well, and recognized what Jane was doing.

"How feel you, Charley?" she called out. "Are you glad you came with Jack and Stephan tonight? Does this new game delight you as much as it delights fair Jane?"

He gurgled and turned wild eyes upon his mistress, still incapable of proper speech. She went on.

"Jane is having fun too, Charley. See how pink her breasts are? And her face. See how flushed it is? She is ripe, Charley, her womb open to your seed, and her body readies itself for your offering. Have you spurted before, Charley? Have you stroked your handsome prod and made it spurt? That's what Jane craves, Charley. She craves to feel the hot spurts of your manhood, this very first time you have lain with a woman."

Her overstimulation of the poor boy's brain, with the references to what Nature drives all men to do, did the trick and he sounded like he was expiring a painful death as his young hips pushed Jane up into the air a good six inches. Jane, feeling the end of this stiffy spurt, decided to make the best of things, so she lay down on him and kissed him soundly as he fertilized her. If this session was anything like her first, she knew she'd get a nice hard prick in both her mouth and puss several more times before she had to sneak off to bed.

And while she had yet, this night, to feel that thing she compared to what it must be like to be struck by a lightning bolt, she knew she'd eventually feel that, too. All in all, she was elated at this fortuitous turn of events.

Sally and Jenny, meanwhile, climbed in the tub with Stephan and there was a splashing flurry of hands rubbing, squeezing and pinching. Somehow Jenny ended up facing him, sitting on his lap and straddling him, like the mistress had straddled Jack. As stated before, Stephan wasn't stupid. Jack had given him no proscription against prodding Jenny this night. So he reached for his penis and, with a little fumbling, found the right spot. Pulling her to him he laughed at her squeal of delight as she was filled. They got water all over the floor, and the reason for getting him in the tub was forgotten. Jenny wiggled happily for a few moments, and then climbed off so they could get him out of the tub. They didn't even dry off before lying down, two girls with one boy, on a pallet by the window where a warm breeze and the scent of honeysuckle drifted into the room.

Jenny demanded he finish her first. It was obvious, as he climbed on, that he was experienced in this game, because he went in deep and then merely rotated his loins, causing Jenny to whimper and moan, until she went rigid and her legs locked around the back of his. With scarcely a pause, he removed his dripping member from her and pushed Sally to her back. Mounting her, he thrust in robustly. He did not see to her needs, as he had Jenny's. Rather he pounded her as if it were punishment. Apparently she liked being treated roughly, because her words announced her ecstasy just as he froze, his young balls jumping, and his young prick filling the unfortunate girl's womb with his seed.

At that point, half the women had reached the pinnacle of ecstasy, and the other half had not. Jack's efforts had been primarily thwarted because his partner was concentrating on other things. Jane had been robbed of her joy by Her Ladyship's manipulations. Said lady repaired that wound now. She placed her hands on Jack's shoulders and stood up, causing a sucking, wet sound to emanate from where they were joined. He groaned his displeasure.

"Don't be a baby," she scolded him gently. "Charley is finished for now, and Jane needs fulfillment. You may ameliorate her condition. Please ensure you do so before you become useless as a man too."

Needing no further encouragement, Jack fairly ran to where Jane was lying on the floor. Her eyes widened as he loomed over her, and her hands came up. Her fingers scrabbled uselessly in his thick chest hair as he wedged her thighs open and notched his staff between her weeping pussy lips. Jack's penis was much larger than Charley's, and that odd bend made it look dangerous somehow. He smothered her objections with his lips, and fisted his prod until it was straight enough to penetrate her slippery gates. Once it was fully in her, he released her lips.

"Thank you," he gasped, pushing hard and mashing her button.

"For what?" she gasped, filled as she had never been filled before.

"For letting me do this," he panted, and with that he withdrew and plunged in again.

"I didn't let you do anything," she pointed out. But her hips gave a bump upwards as he filled her again.

"I promise to make you forget that," he groaned.

Meanwhile, Penelope beckoned Charley with a crooked forefinger, luring him nearer to her. He went, of course. He stumbled, perhaps because he was weakened by his climax. She gave him no chance to adjust, but merely leaned over and pulled his dripping penis into her mouth, sucking it clean. She smacked her lips, said, "Delicious," and then taught the poor boy how to suck at a woman's sex. He was so far gone at that point that he simply did what he was told to do. Perhaps later he would wonder at the speed and depth of his sublimation. But for now, the discovery that her wet pussy tasted positively fabulous, required that he do everything possible to get her to let him stay and sup from those lips.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.