Mr. Vanilla
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by SidHalley

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dave McGowan, an entrepreneur and good guy has a side most of his friends don't know about. The walls in his compartmentalized life begin to crumble when his actions reveal more about him than he wanted people to know, threatening his secret.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Violence  

Jan and Claire came out of the kitchen smiling, making Dave even more nervous. He wondered if Jan was attracted to Claire and if that's what all the smiles were about.

"Jan, can you please tell me what's going on? Why are you here? Why are you giving Claire a hard time? And why did you need to spend a half hour getting tea? You didn't tell her what you were referring to earlier did you? You swore you wouldn't." He asked impatiently. His side was killing him again and he really didn't feel up to a fight, but was too cranky to let it all just go.

"I didn't say anything that could get anybody into trouble. I just let her know that I understood how she felt about things." Dave assumed she was referring to the attempted rape, which was true, but not the whole truth.

"Dave, I'm sorry I surprised you and Claire. I didn't see your car, so I didn't think you were back from the hospital yet. I used the key you gave me that day when I had to meet the plumber when you were going to be out of town. I'm here because I want to take care of you. You've always been there for me. You rescued me when I was a foolish teenager. You were the rock that I leaned on when Dad went missing. You helped me keep my business alive when I got into trouble. You really need to let me be here for you this time. Claire wants to help too and that's fine. She can help you when I need to be at the store or club, and I can help when she'll be at school. We'll both stay here. You have plenty of room and it will be way more convenient."

Dave wanted to argue that he wasn't hurt that bad. He worried that he'd let his guard down when he was tired or just relaxed. Still he could hear how important this was to her and he couldn't hurt her feelings. "Thanks Jan, I appreciate this and since Claire's still not feeling too well, your being here will be a big help." he told her forcing a smile onto his face.

Thinking about what Jan said about his phone, he decided he'd better listen to his messages. His cell phone had only 4 messages.

He explained to the two women watching him, " Two from Jan, one from Julie and one from Ann, who both work for me expressing how worried they were and asking me to call them. The home phone voicemail was a different story. My mailbox was full, a first. Jan you were persistent, I'll give you that. My lawyer called telling me to call him. One from Peggy asking if she could come by to see how I was doing. The rest were reporters or other people who I don't know."

"Who's Peggy?" Claire asked.

"Peggy is the stupid bitch who broke up with him last night because he's "too vanilla," Jan replied quickly.

"Him?" Claire asked incredulously.

"Don't worry about it. I think we said all we had to last night. I'm not calling her."

Dave quickly called Julie and Ann telling them both that he was okay and would be in the office on Monday. They both offered to come over, but he assured them he had all the help he needed. The both seemed a bit disappointed.

Dave then called his lawyer, Stephen Hankins. Stephen's firm represented both his business and him personally. The firm was not one of the larger ones in the city, but it was well respected. Dave preferred being an important client in a smaller firm, rather than one of many in a huge firm.

"Hi Stephen, it's Dave McGowan. Sorry to call so late, but it's been a very full 24 hours."

"Of course, Dave. I wanted to check up with you and make sure you got Jack Rogers to go with you when the police talk to you."

"Uhm, a bit late for that I'm afraid. They came for me when I got released from the hospital and I made a statement this morning. Look I didn't do anything wrong and they assured me I wasn't going to be charged."

"Dave, I'm sure you thought you were doing the right thing, but never ever speak to the police without an attorney present. They don't have to tell you the truth when they are interrogating you. Hopefully it's okay this time but I'll send you Jack's cell number. If they want to talk to you any more, call him. I've already told him about you. Can you tell me what happened?"

"Look Stephen, I'm really exhausted. The basics are that I heard someone being attacked. I called 9-1-1 and reported it and then went to investigate. I found a guy attacking a woman in a park. I was able to get his knife away from him. He had a partner who shot me and I threw the knife and ended up killing him. The cops came, the woman explained what happened. They took us both to the hospital and here I am. I do need some advice from you though. Reporters have been calling all day. I need to figure out how to get them to leave me alone."

"That's outside our area of expertise. I know Stevens, Hopkins, & Rubicoff have somebody that a lot of celebrities use. I can't think of her name right now. Let me call Ted Stevens to see if she's available. If she is you need to meet with her first thing tomorrow. The pressure is only going to get more intense to get your story. I'll call you back once I've heard from Ted."

An hour later his cell phone rang. Seeing the display, Dave answered, "Hi Stephen."

"Dave, Ted was gracious about it. Tonya Middleton will meet you at your house at 8am tomorrow. They are doing me a favor Dave, so please listen to her."

"Okay. Thanks for your help. I'll let you enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll probably give you a call on Monday."

"Ladies, I'm beat. I'm going to head up to bed. Jan, Claire's in the room on the right at the top of the stairs. The only other room that's furnished is the one next to mine. Claire can show you where the linens are."

"Hold on buddy. When you weren't answering your phone I talked to a friend at the hospital and she read me your discharge instructions. You need to have your bandage changed at least once a day."

"Isn't it illegal for her to tell you that?"

"Your point is?" She smiled. "Well, have you done it today?"

"No, I couldn't do it myself."

"So go up to your bathroom and take your shirt off. We'll meet you up there. I brought all the necessary supplies with me. I left them in the kitchen with the rest of the stuff. I'll change the bandage and show Claire how to do it as well."

Dave removed his shirt and saw that his wound had been seeping. He decided not to take any more ibuprofen, hoping the pain he was in would help him control the arousal he always felt when Jan was close. He heard them in his bedroom, but couldn't tell what they were doing. It was taking them a lot longer than he thought it should. When they came in, they were both wearing his t-shirts and he hoped panties. It was clear they weren't wearing anything else.

"Hope you don't mind that we borrowed some shirts to sleep in." Jan said with a smile. Claire looked a bit embarrassed. "Jesus Jan, I know you like to tease, but I hope you didn't talk Claire into this."

"I wanted to wear it, besides I really don't have anything else. I just felt bad about taking it without asking, but Jan said you wouldn't be mad."

"Mad, isn't the word that comes to mind looking at the two of you." Dave blurted without thinking.

They both just smiled.

"Okay enough chit chat, let's get a look at that bandage." With that, Jan bent down and looked. She couldn't avoid noticing what had arisen to meet her. She smiled and decided now wasn't the time to tease him about it. "Stand up straight." She got out her scissors and carefully cut through the bandages. She moved around him slowly to gently remove the bandages. As she moved, at times her breasts pressed against him, the thin fabric of the shirt accentuating rather than hiding her erect nipples. Dave groaned. "Am I hurting you." Jan asked. Claire just looked on intently watching everything she did.

"No, you're not hurting me. Thanks for being gentle." Dave didn't explain the groan and Jan just smiled to herself again.

She put on anti-biotic ointment on the fresh bandage and gently applied it to the ribs on his right side.

Despite how tired he was, sleep did not come easily to Dave that night. Jan and Claire spent much of the night talking and eventually fell asleep on Claire's bed.

"Dave wake up. Dave you need to get up to get ready." He opened his eyes to see Jan's beautiful face looking down at him. "Am I dreaming?" he asked. Realizing when he heard himself that he wasn't.

"Do you have many dreams like this?" Jan teased. "Come on, I have to check your bandage and help you get cleaned up before that lawyer arrives.

"Can you give me a little privacy here Jan?"

"Look Dave, I'm going to see a lot of you until you're healed up. You may as well get over your shyness right now."

Dave slept in boxers, which were currently tented with his standard morning condition, made only worse by Jan standing over him in only a T-shirt. He could clearly identify the neatly trimmed outlines of her pubic bush through the opaque fabric. Her nipples looked to be as hard as his penis.

"Fine. I'm going to the bathroom." He started to get up quickly, which was a bad idea given his ribs and he collapsed back on the bed. The only positive from his perspective was that the jolt of pain had deflated his erection.

Jan bent down and put her hands under his shoulders and told him, "Grab my arms and pull up slowly."

He did as she asked and getting up was much less painful. The close proximity to his fantasy woman however was enough to arouse him again. As he stood, she got her first look. She'd certainly seen the lump in his pants before and knew he was respectable in size, but seeing it jutting in front of her straining against his boxers was a whole new level of awareness. She let out a quiet, "Oh!"

He walked into his bathroom, trying to will his erection down by thinking about work instead of Jan still sitting on his bed. He was finally able to pee. He brushed his teeth left-handed and that worked better though it was awkward. He tried shaving his neck left handed, but quickly cut himself twice. He gave up after that. He figured he could go to a barber to trim the beard and shave.

Jan heard him curse and called in, "Can I help. I need to look at your bandage anyway."

"I'm going to shower now. I think I can use the hand held sprayer and avoid the bandages."

It felt great to get clean even if the process was a bit painful. Still he could tell he had better range of motion than he had the day before. The bandages were pretty wet by the time he finished, but he didn't care.

Jan however did. "What part of don't get these wet did you not understand? Do you want an infection?" She had come in after the shower turned off, wanting to get a good look when he came out of the shower. She got her look, but mainly noticed his soaked bandages. He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist. "Is your presence here necessary?"

"Obviously, since you're doing such a bad job taking care of yourself."

Jan grabbed another towel and started to dry him off. "Just stand there and this will go much faster." After drying the rest of his torso, she gently patted the bandaged area dry. She then began repeating the procedure she followed the night before to remove the bandages. From the doorway, she heard, "Can I do that? I'd like to practice while you are here watching me." Dave looked up at Claire and groaned. She looked so gorgeous standing there in his t-shirt. Her shoulder length hair loose around her face, her eyes sparkling, a shy smile as she looked at him. Her pert breasts pushing out freely.

Jan said, "That makes sense I guess," trying to keep her disappointment out of her voice.

Claire cut and unwound the bandages as she had seen Jan do the night before. Dave's reaction was typical and he began to feel like a yo-yo with it going up and down so much. Claire noticed immediately and stopped what she was doing.

"Claire, I'm sorry. It has a mind of it's own. You and Jan are so beautiful and so close, I just can't help it."

"Actually, I'm flattered. I didn't think you found me attractive." Then she went back to finishing.

Jan said, "Before you re-bandage him, use some of the gauze to blot up the moisture that got through the bandage when the soaked it in the shower."

"It wasn't soaked, and besides how else was I going to get clean. I was already starting to smell." Claire followed Jan's instructions and then reapplied the anti-biotic ointment and bandaged him up as Jan and Dave continued to duel verbally.

"You say, Jan, can you help get me clean? And then I come in wash you off and keep the water off the bandage. By the way what's with your neck. I see one streak clean shaven and the rest not."

Claire interrupted, not wanting to get in the middle, "I'm going to go take a shower. Dave can I borrow another shirt from you. I'll have to wear my other clothes from yesterday."

Jan said "Don't be silly. I know we're not the same size but grab some panties out of my suitcase and a pair of Capris. They'll be long and a bit wide, but you'll still feel better than putting on those old dirty clothes. You can still wear one of his shirts. Once we're done with the lawyer, we'll pick up Dave's car and then you can go shopping for some new things, Dave's treat."

Dave who had never given it a thought felt stupid so he added, "Absolutely, when I talked to you in the hospital and offered room and board for your assistance I was definitely including clothes in that. If you're going to be helping me out, I'll need you to look good."

Claire said sadly, "I know it's charity, but I don't have much choice. I'll pay you back some day. Thanks for loaning me your clothes Jan."

"Nonsense, if I had to hire a nurse and personal assistant, it would cost a bundle. Believe me, you're saving me money. This works because we're helping each other." Dave stated.

Claire just shrugged and headed to her room.

Jan looked at Dave. "You're a good man. Now what do you intend to do about those ridiculous whiskers on your neck?"

"Nothing."

"You should have thought of that before. Now you just look silly. I'll shave you."

"I don't think so. You ever shave a man before?"

"First time for everything." She ran a washcloth under hot water for a minute. Then she put it over his neck. She found the razor and shaving cream and applied it over his two day growth. She also got out some scissors to trim a couple of spots on his beard.

"How long should I wait," she asked.

"At least a minute." She didn't move away. She stayed directly in front of him staring into his face as she waited. Neither said anything. Each acutely aware of the other.

"Which way do you go? Up or down?"

"Down. My beard is too tough. If you go up, I'll have terrible razor burn."

Concentrating intently, she ran the razor lightly over his neck, rinsing it in the sink after each stroke. After each stroke she ran her fingers over the cleaned area to check to make sure she had not missed a spot. At the end, she used the washcloth to wipe away the excess shaving cream. She grabbed the scissors and trimmed a few wild spots on his beard. "All done. Maybe someday you'll let me take the beard off." she smiled.

Dave couldn't believe how this felt. She took what was normally one of the most mundane parts of his day and made it into one of the most intimate and erotic experiences of his life. He had a lump in his throat from the emotions swirling through him. "Thank you," he croaked.

Having some idea what he was feeling, since she was feeling it too, but was better at hiding it. She left quickly, "My turn to get cleaned up. I assume you can get dressed on your own since you did it yesterday." Dave simply nodded, still not ready to speak.

Tonya woke up unhappily to her alarm. Fuck, it was Sunday and she was getting up at the crack of dawn to meet some guy she had never heard of. Still, she wanted that partnership and when the senior partner asks for a "favor" you do it. She looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her blond hair. At thirty-five, she still looked good. She was no beauty queen, but she knew she was attractive. She used it in her work. The same way she used her size, 5 foot 9 inches tall and a well put together 145 pounds, to sometimes intimidate both her clients, the press, and her opposite numbers in the legal profession. Whatever worked. She wondered what she would need with this morning's client. She had read the sketchy article in the newspaper after Ted had called last night. She figured this guy was looking for the best way to milk his 15 minutes. Well, she could help him with that.

She arrived at the large West Philadelphia house at five minutes to eight. She looked it over. It was certainly, big enough, but definitely not the neighborhood of her usual client. She wondered if this guy could actually afford her. Maybe she could get him some kind of endorsement deal.

A petite doll of about eighteen opened the door to her knock. She had dark eyes, fair skin, and lovely brown hair, but was dressed in baggy clothes and a man's shirt.

"Hi, I'm Tonya Middleton here to meet with Dave McGowan. Are you his wife?"

The girl shook her head and said under her breath, "I wish." To Tonya she said, "I'm Claire and I'm staying with Dave for a while to help him out while he's partly immobilized. Please come in. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Actually, I'd love some." Tonya was thrilled. She found she did her best work informally. She followed Claire into the kitchen where she saw an auburn haired woman at the stove. When she turned around, Tonya saw that she was very pretty as well with high cheekbones, a nose that was imperfect enough to be interesting without detracting from her face, gorgeous brown eyes, and olive skin and a body most women including Tonya would kill for, full breasts and butt, long lean legs, and no fat in the wrong places.

Claire introduced them, "Jan DuPont this is Tonya Middleton. Jan and I are both helping Dave out while he recovers."

A moment later Tonya noticed Dave enter the kitchen. He was a few inches taller than Tonya. He was broad shouldered without being big. He had longish, messy hair and a handsome masculine face, but not a striking one. His most striking feature was his full, dark beard. With all her celebrity clients, Tonya wasn't overly impressed with his appearance. He'd never make it in Hollywood, but he would be presentable in print ads at least and would be okay in TV interviews. He walked up to her putting out his hand. "I'm Dave McGowan. I'm assuming you are Tonya?"

"Tonya Middleton. Nice to meet you." Up close, Tonya noticed that he had very light grey eyes that projected an unusual intensity.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.