Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast - Cover

Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

Vanessa sat down, her legs scissoring beneath her, and stared at the empty space where Kristin had been. A quiet moan interrupted her, and she turned toward Sheryye, lying in the grass nearby. Kristin was holding Sheryye's stump up in the air, trying to keep Sheryye from bleeding out all over the ground.

"Oh, my!" Vanessa exclaimed. "I forgot! I'm so sorry..." she whined anxiously as she scooted over to her bleeding lover.

Holding the dying girl in her arms now, Vanessa sighed and whispered, "You even smell like her!"

Sheryye simply sighed, beginning to realize that, perhaps, Vanessa simply couldn't grasp the essence of what was happening here. "Make love to me one last time," she whispered, weakly trying to pull Vanessa down even closer. "I want to feel your hand inside me..."

"You remember?" Vanessa asked hopefully. "I did that to you this morning – and you remember?"

Murielle didn't need to explain that she could see Vanessa's memories, so she had Sheryye simply smile and nod, rather weakly.

"Oh, Sheryye, then it's really you..." Vanessa cried as she hugged her closer, then she sat up, looking down at Sheryye's severed stump. "You're going to die, again, aren't you?"

Sheryye sighed, "Yes, darling. I'm going to die. I'm only here now for you to say goodbye..."

"Nooo..." Vanessa whimpered, burying her face in Sheryye's shoulder and hair.

"Please, Vanessa," Sheryye whispered into her ear, "touch me ... help me."

Vanessa didn't feel even slightly aroused by the fact that Sheryye lay, dying and naked beneath her. But she knew what she needed to do in order to make the passing of her new friend and lover acceptable to them both.

Sliding down Sheryye's body, Vanessa began kissing and caressing her left breast with her lips and tongue while her left hand moved over Sheryye's right breast, gently caressing with her fingertips and nails.

"Oooooh," Sheryye sighed as Vanessa's warm lips pressed against her hardening nipple.

Vanessa was beginning to feel it, now, as the warm, sensual body beneath her began to respond. Bringing her left hand down, she abandoned Sheryye's right breast and lovingly dragged her nails down the front of Sheryye's ribs and stomach, hesitating to draw little circles around her navel, then moving over to caress the sweet, sexy curve of her right hip before continuing down.

Sheryye was sighing amorously with each breath, now, and Vanessa stretched across to stimulate the ignored nipple on her other breast, caressing it with the warmth of her breath, and then the soft heat of her wet tongue.

"Oh, you're really good," Sheryye moaned as Vanessa seemed to touch exactly the right places to heat up her body. "Can you nip me – just a little – not too hard..."

Vanessa smiled and delicately closed her teeth around Sheryye's right nipple. She only pressed her teeth together for a second or so; just enough to send a jolt of sensual electricity through the taut, undulating body beneath her, then released quickly, to find a spot just below that to nip again.

She moved her head down Sheryye's squirming, moaning body, biting, nipping and licking down the dying girl's stomach while moving her hand down Sheryye's sexy hip until she suddenly drew back in shock when she ran out of leg to caress.

"Oh, please," Sheryye begged. "Don't stop..."

Vanessa sat, hovering over Sheryye for a few seconds as new shock and grief flooded through her, staring at her blood-streaked hand where she'd just touched Sheryye's torn stump.

"Please..." Sheryye pleaded, attracting her attention back to what she wanted.

Moving her arm unsteadily, Vanessa forced herself to touch her hand down to Sheryye's pubis. Lying her head down on Sheryye's bare stomach, she began to caress her tufted mound, some part of her mind noticing that the blood was being absorbed into Sheryye's pubic hair.

With her head against Sheryye's torso, Vanessa could feel and hear every labored breath, each sensual moan she was making. She could even feel the heavy pounding of Sheryye's heart as it tried to pump its depleted and insufficient supply of blood through her dying body.

"Yesss..." Sheryye whispered as Vanessa slipped a finger in between the moist folds of her pussy lips.

A moment later, she had three fingers up inside Sheryye and was ardently chewing on her soft lower belly just between her navel and her mons. Vanessa was distracted for a moment as Sheryye weakly tried to touch Vanessa's legs and stomach, wanting to give her something in return.

"Do you want me lay on you?" Vanessa asked, unsure of how physical Sheryye wanted to get.

Sheryye smiled down at her and nodded, and Vanessa happily swung a leg over her face and settled down to kiss and lick her clit, still keeping three fingers up inside her. It only took another moment for her to work her hand and arm around so that she could push all of her fingers up inside Sheryye. She found that she was licking her own thumb as often as she was licking Sheryye's clitoris, and grinned from the increased writhing beneath her, realizing she'd just discovered a new, sensual, dual-assault-on-the-clit method of driving a lover insane.

A moment later, Vanessa was surprised that she was having an orgasm – her emotions having weighed so heavily on her from wanting so badly to give Sheryye pleasure as she died that she hadn't really expected a gift in return. Sheryye was coming as well, her body twisting and bucking in orgasm as Vanessa worked her deadly dual assault on her hard, little clit.

With a final upward thrust of her hips and a thin wailing cry, Sheryye collapsed against the ground, unmoving. Vanessa, suddenly fearful that Sheryye had died underneath her, swung around and grasped her lover's shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.