Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast
Chapter 10

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

Cherrill watched as Ric approached with an evil grin on his face.

"Where'd you get the knife?" she asked, not having noticed one being created.

Ric didn't reply, stopping instead and gazing down at the wanton redhead who was still breathing heavily from the psychic orgasmic sensations that had been released by Vicky's mind as she died.

Dropping down on his knees, so close that his thighs brushed against Cherrill's legs, Ric grasped her arm and pulled her hand away from between her legs.

"I've got something that will do the job a lot better..." Ric told her, his voice shaking with raw, erotic emotion.

Seeing the image in his mind of what he wanted to do to her, Cherrill started to lie back, availing herself to Ric's destruction of her lower half. Ric frowned as she seemed to pull away from him and, still holding her arm with that cum-scented hand, jerked the young phoenix upright and plunged the knife into her diaphragm.

"Where you think you're goin'?" Ric snarled as he yanked her arm.

Cherrill gasped at the impact of the knife, even though she had a second's warning from the venomous images in Ric's mind. She arched her back, forcing the blade deeper, despite the fact that what she really wanted was to curl herself up around the agonizing pain to protect her soft belly from further injury.

"I still have ... a bit to ... learn..." Cherrill gasped, coughing between her words. A phoenix should never need to withdraw from pain like she nearly had. Back in command of her senses, now, Cherrill wrapped her mind around her pain and let it flood through her nervous system.

Ric wasn't her trainer, and so he didn't understand what she meant, thinking that perhaps she was referring to her thwarted attempt to withdraw from his advances when he approached her. Regardless, she was available for him now, and he did actually intend to teach her something – something about messing with other people's minds and making them murder...

'You always kill the one you love, ' he thought to himself. 'And then you kill the one who made you do it!'

Cherrill gasped and her body shuddered in orgasm as Ric yanked the knife out from that tightly stretched flesh just beneath her displayed rib cage. Dropping back on her elbows, she jutted her pelvis up to receive the next stroke as Ric raised his arm up, the knife in his fist, now. He plunged it back down, piercing her lower belly this time.

"Uuuuuuhhh!" Cherrill gasped as the heavy impact drove her rump back down against the ground. She felt the blade go clear through as her flesh gave way to the weight and pressure of Ric's fist burying itself in her soft belly like a hammerhead. Surprisingly, there was more pain where the knife chipped the back of her hipbone as it emerged than there was from the punishing blow he'd just dealt her with his fist.

An instant later, though, she dropped flat on the ground, her stomach completely unable to support her. She discovered she was also unable to draw even the smallest breath as her guts let her know they had been punched as well as stabbed.

"Uhk ... uhk ... uhk ... uhk..."

Ric grinned as he listened to the sounds Cherrill made as she tried to force her body to breathe. Then he twisted the knife and pulled it up and out, extending the wound almost to her bellybutton. The added agony enabled Cherrill to react, however and, suddenly able to breathe again, she screamed, then lay quietly gasping and bleeding out onto the ground.

"Like that, did you?" Ric asked cheerfully, positioning himself between her spread legs and rubbing his rock-hard cock. "You enjoyed what I did to Vicky so much that I thought I'd give you a taste, too!" He shoved inside and began pumping, the wetness from Cherrill's earlier excitement giving him plenty of lubrication.

"I made a cannon inside Vicky..." Ric grunted as he pounded away at Cherrill's ruined belly. "How about a sword for you! Is this how you dream about dying?"

Cherrill was gasping in pain, not from just his brutal assault, but from the two deep, bloody knife wounds, as well. She hadn't had a chance to heal herself, and, not having any of the special healing abilities of the alien hybrids, her body was reacting like any wounded human's would, and she was starting to go into shock.

She screamed suddenly as a deep, new agony spread upward through her lower belly and realized that somehow, Ric was spearing her with a sharp instrument from inside her pussy! As she gazed up at him through her tear filled eyes, she realized that he had gone just a little over the edge from murdering his wife so brutally. The psychic energy created by his madness also enabled him to take over the dream sequence they were in, trapping her into what was becoming a nightmare.

Another deep thrust and another piercing cramp shredded her intestines. "S-s-stop! Wait!" Cherrill gasped, no longer able to control her body or the dream sequence she was in.

Ric paused at the top of his stroke, his personal sword buried deep inside her belly, no longer merely flesh but now sharp and hard as steel. It was still alive, of course, and he could feel the muscles of her belly as Cherrill convulsed in agony. He could feel the meat and guts of her insides as they parted to slide along his steely length.

"I could get to like this!" Ric gasped, pulling back to slash into her at a slightly different angle. "I can feel everything, you witch! I don't know what you did to me, but I could feel the arrows I shot into Vicky's body. I could feel the slash of each and every arrow I put in her! And I felt her orgasm as she died!"

"I..." Cherrill gasped, unable to form words because of the pain in her guts. "My gift ... to ... Yoooaaaaaahhhhhh!" She screamed as Ric buried his cock-sword in her as far as it would go. With each stroke, it became longer. This last stroke pierced through her belly just under her navel and sliced upward, cutting into her hard navel and causing a small river of blood that flowed down her sides.

Savage, raw emotion raged outward from Ric's mind and into her's, matching the painful agony in her body and completely overwhelming the young, mortally wounded phoenix. In a sudden moment of clarity, she realized that it was Ric! He was controlling the dream sequence now, and he had decided that this dream was real!

Cherrill realized that he could actually kill her in this dream if he forced her out of her body by destroying it and cursed the fact that she'd never learned to shield her mind from others' emotions. She had always been too fascinated by the sensations of those around her and had never realized that she might someday need to protect herself from those same sensations.

"Stop ... please..." she whimpered as Ric plunged his knife down into her left breast, flattening it and collapsing her left lung. He was insane with blood lust and flooded her senses with his need for her to die. Desperately, she tried to pull herself out of the dream – to remember that she was simply lying on a bed with her arms and legs wrapped around Vicky.

'Oh, God! Vicky!' Cherrill suddenly realized. 'If I die, she dies, too! She'll never wake up!'

She slammed this new realization into Ric's mind as hard as she could, even as he withdrew and plunged his cock-sword into her shredded torso again, holding onto the knife handle and using it to pull her entire body against his.

Suddenly, he stopped, gasping with exhaustion, and stared down into her wide, terrified, gray eyes. The emotional barrage instantly ceased, as well, and Cherrill nearly passed out from the sudden lack of something to fight against as her defensive energy surged outward into the air around them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.