Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast
Chapter 6

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

Tony was pumping into Cherrill as hard as he could, getting ready to cum for the third time in as many hours. Cherrill lay beneath him, her back and rump nearly buried in the form-fitting mattress with thighs wide open, grunting with each powerful thrust as he slammed into her. As her breasts began to swell upward with her next orgasm, she began to buck her hips upward as well, causing their pelvic bones to slam together even harder.

"Ahhhh ... Ahhhh ... OooHHHH! Geeaaaaaaaoooodd!" Cherrill cried out, then collapsed wearily, completely exhausted from their intense lovemaking.

"Uuuhh! Uuuhh! Oh!" Tony gasped. He collapsed down, his hips still twitching as he kept spasming inside her. After a few more seconds, he was able to relax, then weakly pushed himself up with his arms in a valiant attempt to hold himself up from crushing Cherrill, who was gasping beneath him.

He crashed back down, laying sideways next to her, now, still gasping from the efforts of their marathon fuck session.

"Oh, God..." Cherrill whimpered, her voice barely audible. "I am so fucking sore..."

"Me, too," gasped Tony.

They both lay on the huge bed, both covered in the sheen of their intense lovemaking, breathing heavily and simply gazing at each other, neither wanting to quit, but neither one able to even move at the moment.

Unable to resist the impulse and still out of breath but grinning wickedly, Cherrill wearily flopped her hand up against Tony's sweaty stomach and dug the knuckle of her index finger into his navel. She was so amazed that he could be aroused by just thinking about what that girl had done to him last night.

"Bang!" she said, grinning and still panting from her earlier exertion. "Can you get it up again, big boy?"

"Oh, Jesus!" Tony whined, grinning back at his lusty little phoenix. "I think I'm finally dead..."

"Oh, really..." Cherrill murmured, digging her knuckle into his belly. "Shot right in your belly button. Bang!"

"Oh, God," Tony grunted, feeling his cock somehow managing to respond to her taunting touch. "You hate me!"

"Oh, yeah!" Cherrill grinned, moving her hand down to caress his wet, sticky member.

"Ahhh!" Tony gasped as he flinched back away from her eager touch. "God! I'm sorry, babe ... I'm just too sore! Let's try again, later. Okay?"

"Ha-ha-ha," Cherrill chuckled. "You're dick says you're lying. See? It's getting hard, again..."

"No, please," Tony begged. "We've done it four times, already! Gimme a little break, okay? Maybe get some food? Some ointment? God! It's so fucking raw you can't even touch it!"

"Oh, alright!" Cherrill relented. "I'm sore, too, if that makes you feel any better!"

"If you're so sore down there," Tony had to ask, "what were you planning to do with me?"

"Nothing," she grinned. "I just wanted to see if I could get another rise out of you!"

"Sweet bitch!" Tony replied, grinning back and grimacing as he sat up and his cock rubbed against his leg. "Ssssshit! That's sore!"

Finally up and staggering around the room on his weakened, wobbly legs, Tony managed to find a light, linen robe that wrapped around and covered him down to his knees. Cherrill, up and just as wobbly, put on her wrap and they both went down to the dining hall, gaining strength and confidence in their ability to walk again after having spent half the entire day locked together in more or less one position.

Grunts and groans and sexy moans were audible by the time the pair reached the wide staircase. Tony stopped and looked down over the banister. Below, in the lounge adjoining the dining hall, the overstuffed couches were covered with at least six, maybe eight, undulating bodies.

Cherrill stopped next to Tony and gazed down at the fuck fest. With a mischievous grin, she murmured, "Aw, we missed all the fun!"

Tony just stared slack-jawed at her, "You're kidding, right?"

"Of course," Cherrill replied, lightly patting his cheek.

She raised her eyebrows as though asking a silent question, then turned and proceeded down the staircase. Tony followed her down, wondering if Cherrill planned to interrupt all the lovemaking going on in the lounge. When she turned toward the food instead of the couches, Tony breathed a quiet sigh of relief.

The others had evidently already eaten as there was food set out which had obviously been delved into and dirty plates, as well. Following Cherrill's lead, Tony picked up a clean plate and found a seat that hadn't been used, yet.

There was fruit juice, room temperature, now, and somewhat weak because ice had melted in it, as well as a stack of cooled pancakes and French-style battered bread. Cherrill merrily forked several of each onto her plate, then sat down.

Tony just looked at the table, wondering what would still be good. He didn't want room temperature pancakes, and most of the cut fruit had started to turn. He jumped suddenly as the pancakes on Cherrill's plate flared brightly. As he stared, the flames died quickly and Cherrill grinned up at him.

"Crepes," she explained. "Want some?"

"Uh, yeah," Tony replied, then awkwardly held out his plate, not really knowing what to expect.

Cherrill shook her head, sighed and traded plates with him, then loaded her fresh plate up like before and flared her food again.

"Hey, guys," Danny said, returning to the table he'd left some hours earlier.

Cherrill and Tony looked up, grinning at Danny's nakedness and the two phoenix twins with him (one on each arm). "Hi." "Lo."

"This is Danny," Murielle said, greeting the late arrivals for breakfast. "That's Tony, she's Cherrill."

"This is Murielle and Miranda," Danny grinned, introducing the naked twins.

"We've met," Tony replied through a mouthful of syrupy crepes.

"You guys usually spend your days like that?" Cherrill wanted to know.

"Like what?" Miranda asked. "Oh! You mean ... uh, the sex and stuff?"

"Yeah," Cherrill replied. "And stuff..."

"Well, not always," Murielle answered. "You guys started it, you know..."

"Ha! There's half a dozen naked bodies in there!" Tony chortled. "How is that our fault?"

"I think they mean it's my fault," Cherrill replied, looking at Tony.

"Yeah!" Miranda agreed. "She's a really powerful telepath..."

"And she was really horny..." Murielle added.

"And she flooded the entire lodge with her 'lustful' feelings!" Miranda continued.

"So we just couldn't help ourselves!" Murielle explained, finally finishing the sentence.

"After all, there are five other Phoenix girls here," Miranda said, starting the next sentence.

"And we're all telepathically linked," Murielle added.

"So we just couldn't help ourselves!" Miranda said, this time.

"You said that already," Tony interrupted, his head turning from one twin to the other as each continued the other's sentence. "No, wait... she did! Stop that! Will you? You're driving me nuts!"

"If you have any left," Murielle smirked.

"After that marathon session," Miranda added.

Tony just glared at them. Then something they said popped back up in his mind.

"Five Phoenix girls?" he uttered, suddenly brightening up.

"Six, counting me," Cherrill said, enjoying the effect the twins' banter was having on Tony.

"Ever hunt girls?" Tony asked Danny. Danny looked a little confused and shook his head.

"Ooo, a girl hunt!" Miranda chirped. "What fun!"

"Count me in..." a feminine voice from somewhere behind them called out.

"Me, too..." another voice replied.

"May as well all go..." a male voice, this time.

Naked bodies began appearing and, mostly, heading up the staircase, probably to find clothing.

Tia, Tara and Tanya came back down moments later, still naked. Frank and that other fellow from the second hunting party were dressed and both were carrying rifles.

"This is Jimmy," Danny introduced him. "You know everybody else."

"Let me get dressed and I'll get my bow," Tony said, shaking hands with Jimmy and getting up.

A half-hour later, Tony and Danny were slowly tramping through the brush around and behind the lodge, searching for naked girls to shoot.

"How come you didn't go hunting with Ric and that other fellow?" Tony wanted to know.

Danny smirked. "You're kidding, right? With those twins in my bed? Who knows when that'll happen again! I wanted to spend my last day fucking the shit out of them!"

Tony laughed and said, "Yeah, I know what you mean! They are really hot!"

"You actually train Phoenixes?" Danny asked as they continued to search.

"No, not really," Tony confessed. "Lisa, the princess – she's the daughter of the queen. She trains the girls. I help by getting them sexually aroused and then killing them."

"You kill them?" Danny asked incredulously.

"Oh, yeah!" Tony bragged. "I usually stab them in the belly, then in the breasts until they die."

"You fuck them, too?" Danny asked, really fascinated now.

"Yep!" Tony grinned. "Usually while I'm killing them!"

"Jesus!" Danny exclaimed. "Where the fuck do I sign up?"

Tony laughed, "You'll have to talk to Lisa. Shhhtt! Quiet! I see one!" A flash of pale flesh had appeared behind a bush for only an instant. Tony notched an arrow and crept forward.

"Ya know," Danny whispered, "these girls are telepathic. Why would they let you get close enough to shoot them?"

"Because they like it!" Tony whispered, his voice tense with excitement.

Tony drew back on his bow and aimed as Danny yelped, "There she goes!"

Thuwp! went the bow.

Bang! went a rifle somewhere off to their right.

The girl spun around and fell hard, a red splotch appearing on her upper back. Tony and Danny ran to where the girl had fallen. There was a bloody trail, but no girl.

"Damn!" Tony exclaimed, then Jimmy was there, too.

"Where is she?" Jimmy asked anxiously. "I think I shot her!"

"One of us did," Tony agreed. "Looks like she went that way."

The three men trotted in the direction of the bloody trail. Off in the distance behind them, they could hear Frank fire his rifle once. There was no second shot, so he must have got his girl with the first one.

It only took a few minutes to catch up with Tia, who was crawling along now, seemingly unable to get the arrow out of her side. There was also blood on her back, but that wound had obviously healed.

"Looks like we both got her," Tony observed. "Game's up, girl! Roll over and take your medicine!"

"You're all gonna shoot me?" Tia asked as all three guys aimed at her.

Tony didn't answer. He simply released a bolt directly into her belly button. The arrow sank completely through and buried its tip in the ground beneath her. Danny and Jimmy opened fire, Jimmy shooting her several times in her left breast, watching her tit bounce at each brutal impact with amazement while Danny shot her several times right between her legs.

Tia writhed on the ground for a moment, her body suddenly bleeding from a half-dozen holes. Tony shot another arrow into her belly, this one between the first arrow and her pelvis. Tia grunted at the impact and watched the three men as they surrounded her.

"Fin..." Tia tried to say, then choked as blood suddenly flooded her throat.

"Jesus, man!" Jimmy whispered in awe as he gazed down at the dying phoenix. "I ain't never done this before!"

"Wanna fuck her?" Tony asked. "Does this make you horny?"

Jimmy glared at Tony for a moment, then realized that Tony was completely on the level and not accusing him of some sick perversion.

"Yeah, I wanna fuck 'er!" he replied, his voice shaking with an undescribed emotion.

He quickly unfastened his belt and got down between Tia's trembling legs. Tia watched, letting her body bleed as it slowly healed except where the arrows still punctured her belly.

"Come on!" Tony said to Danny. "Let's find another one!"

"I'd just as soon stay an' fuck this one!" Danny replied.

"There are still four more out there," Tony explained. "Wouldn't you rather fuck your own kill?"

Danny stared at Jimmy fucking the dying phoenix and grunting with abandonment.

"Yeah! Let's kill another one!" Danny exclaimed with a dedicated certainty in his voice. "I can really get into this!"

"Okay, then!" Tony grinned, realizing he'd made a convert or two.

It took another ten minutes to flush out another naked girl.

"God! I thought you'd never find me!" Cherrill whispered to herself as she leapt up and away. She raced through the trees and heard a shot ring out behind her. "Missed meeee!" she sang out as she fled. "IEEE!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.