Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast - Cover

Béla Book 6a: Jurassic Bed & Breakfast

Copyright 2005 Revised 2013

Introduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Introduction - Frank & Tanya Tabor, upon finding a beautiful valley with a waterfall at one end, decide to build a hunting lodge there, and open a Bed & Breakfast to entertain hunters & sightseers & various explorers. The catch? The lodge is 100 million years in the past, and is accessible only by wormhole. Characters from Béla's World are here as well as characters from the old FemmeGore site-girls who loved to read/write about killing/being killed in all sorts of violent, sexy situations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi fantasy story

A half-a-dozen years ago, shortly after I finished the Béla Stories, I ran across a website call 'FemmeGore'. As the name implies, the site was about bloody endings of girls. One section of the site was 'members only' and cost about $30 a month to access. There was a 'free' section which was simply a site forum where folks could type stuff at each other, pretty much like you can in any other forum.

This forum, however, had collected a dozen or so ladies and a few guys, as well, who figured out how to write stories, using the forum format. These stories, however, consisted of all sorts of mayhem, the girls writing about gun battles and fights and generally killing each other off, over and over again. There were about 40 pages of stories, written by just about anyone who could type and wanted to tell a story.

A half dozen of these girls actually wrote pretty good stories (if somewhat bloody - after all, the site was called FemmeGore and the name attracted a certain type... ) and there were also a couple of guys, Ric and Tony, who also wrote fun stories - spy thrillers and fierce battles between tribes of nekkid wemen. You get the idea.

One of the girls on the site found and copied a chapter from Béla Book 2 about Béla and Beth and the gory games they played on their voyage to Earth. I was invited to write a story that included them - perhaps they were hoping to read about sexy, new ways for them to die. I wrote a few short stories, then decided to put them all in a longer story where some would live and some would die, and that became 'Jurassic B&B'.

I hope you enjoy the story and, if you don't recognize a character, then know that the character is likely a FemmeGore girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.