Addicted to Dozer - Cover

Addicted to Dozer

Copyright© 2013 by saltlakecockslave

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A true story of my descent into being the bitch of a very large Pitbull. And loving it!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Zoophilia   DomSub   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Squirting   Size   Public Sex  

I'm just a short and petite guy, 118 lbs. and 5.4"height and I'm 42 years of age. Dozer is a very large and very massive pitbull. He belongs to a 28 year old, firey red head. Named Ashley. Ashley was a methamphetamine user/dealer, that I would sometimes buy my drugs from. Her apartment was just a few blocks away from my house. And this made it, quick and conveinent. Ashley, was a very independent woman whom lived alone, with just her dog.

After just a few times of me frequenting her, to get my dope. She must of felt that she could trust me. And soon, when I would arrive to her house to purchase something. She would ask that I take Dozer for a walk around the block, to do his biz I guess. I have alway's loved animals, so I was glad to do this for her, and it gave her time to weight me out a bag. Dozer is a very stout pit. He weighs around 130 lbs and he is all muscle. He is only two years old, and he is by far the biggest pitbull I've ever seen. He is a good and easy dog to walk that isn't unruley and tuff to handle. However usually after he has pissed and crapped everywhere. And we are about 50 yards from Ashley's apt. He suddenly gets the urge to fuck something. And it was usually me. This was not only physically, a struggle. But most embarassing being seen by her other tenants, as they watched this pitbull try and almost succeed in having his way with me. Dozer, easily out weighs me by 10 or 15 lbs. It began to be a workout and a hasle to fight the horn dog off.

This walk and hump went on for a good few months, before I decided to do something about it. I was going to tell Ashley about it, however I didn't want her to think that I couldn't control or handle her dog. So one day upon our return from our walk. Dozer was soon trying to show his dominance by nipping my thighes as we walked. This was sure signs that he wanted to fuck. We walked into the lobby area of her building. And it was at that moment that I passed the apartments luandry room. I suddenly got a urge and I led Dozer by his leash into the facility and shut the door behind us. I thought that maybe if I let Dozer fuck the shit out of my leg. Well then maybe we would be less horny, and less likely to want to fuck me eveytime I took him for a walk.

I directed Dozer to the back area that was shielded by a row of washers. I told him to sit and he obayed. I got down on my kneese and was face to face with this large pit. I removed his leash and began to gently pet his back. The tip of Dozer's cock soon emerged from it's sheath.

I worked my hand down and around it and slowly started to stroke him. Dozer jumped back with excitement and took a few licks with at his, now hard cock. I aproached him again grabbing at his cock. He jumped in a sideways motion and he imediatly moved to mount me.

On all fours, I turned a bit but facing away from the stud. I extended my leg a bit and began to back my ass up and towards him. I hoped to show him, that I was submissive and willing to allow him to mount me.

He had no problem understanding my intentions. Soon he had me mounted and his cock was poking at my backside. I reached around and grabbed his cock. I did my best to form a hole in my clinched fist, for him to fuck. And soon I had a 9 inch x 2 inch wide, cum leaking, pink stiff cock in my hand.

Dozer was getting really worked up and he was biting at my back and neck. I worked down his growing cock holding tight while he fucked my hand. I then felt his bulging knot as it inflated in my hand. With my thumb and my index finger I worked around it and tightley grabbed the area right behined his huge knot. This gave him the feeling that he has knotted inside me.

And then it was on. I was fully clothed so their was no way he was really going to mount me. But he went to town like there was no tommorow fucking at my backside thinking he was getting some. I was starting to get turned on and I could feel my cock stiffening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.