Better Living Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Living Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 8: Disaster

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Disaster - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

I answered the door and found two police officers looking very serious as if they were about to destroy someone's life. They asked, "Is Kimberly Adams here please?"

I was immediately filled with a nervous feeling that something was seriously wrong. Had word of our sexual indiscretions gotten out to the wrong people? There were definitely dark clouds on the horizon for us I was sure. Incest was not only illegal but deeply frowned on by society in general. I was slightly relieved when it occurred to me that Kim was not related to me. I told them that Kim was in the kitchen and to come in. Kim heard the conversation and came out of the kitchen. She had a look of dread on her face as she approached the officers. She was convinced that somebody was in deep trouble. I asked everybody to have a seat in the living room.

"Are you Kimberly Adams of 123 Winding Way?"

"Yes, that's me officers. What is this all about?"

"Your next-door neighbor told us that you would be here. I'm afraid we have some bad news for you. There was a home invasion burglary at your house and your parents were both assaulted pretty badly and are in the hospital. We can drive you there to see them if you wish."

"Yes let's go. Bobbie, Sally, will you come with me please?"

"Of course we will."

I grabbed my cell phone and locked up the house. We got in the back of the police car and headed out to the hospital. On the way I called dad and told him what was going on and he said they would be rushing back home and would meet us at the hospital. We arrived at the hospital and were ushered into a surgery waiting room. A nurse came to us and told us that Kim's parents were both in surgery. She could not go into detail but said that their injuries were quite severe. She would let us know how it goes as soon as she can find out.

A couple-of-hours later mom and dad showed up and joined us in the waiting room. Dad went to talk with the nurse on duty to see what he could find out. They had a long conversation as dad slowly shook his head as he was hearing bad news. He then came over to us and sat down next to Kim and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Kim, the nurse said that your folks were beaten up pretty bad. They both are in surgery to try to repair the damage. I'll be perfectly frank with you, it doesn't look good."

The color drained from Kim's face as she wavered back and forth finally collapsing on the couch. I rushed over and took Kim in my arms to try to comfort her as best I could. Kim stirred and came to, throwing her arms around me and holding me tight as if she were going to die herself. She was shaking like a leaf and crying and all I could do was to hold her and rub her back to try to calm her down. Sally came over and put her arms around both of us. Kim had calmed down to just sobs as Sally said, "Kim, we're both here for you."

"Thanks Sally and Bobbie. My best friend and the boy I love are here."

"And we'll stay with you as long as you need us."

Just then a very somber looking doctor came in. He was dressed in green surgical scrubs and had a mask hanging from one ear. He issued the words nobody wants to hear, "We did everything we could but they both passed away a few minutes ago."

Kim's body stiffened and she tightened her grip around Sally and me. She let out a blood curdling scream that brought Sally and me to tears. The three of us were crying our eyes out for the longest time. Eventually a nurse came in and asked Kim of she would like to see her parents. Kim nodded and we went to a room where Kim's parents were in a bed and looked as if they were just sleeping. Kim walked over and gave them each a kiss on the forehead.

Kim then broke down and started crying uncontrollably as Sally and I held her to keep her from collapsing. We walked her back to the waiting room where mom and dad were. We got her to dad's car and we all went home. Kim collapsed on the couch and fell asleep immediately. Dad picked her up and carried her to Sally's room and put her to bed where she slept for a couple of hours. She awoke with another loud scream and we rushed to her.

I walked into the room and sat down taking Kim in my arms and hugging her tightly. She was crying her eyes out and I tried to soothe her, the best I could. Sally was also letting her know that she was not alone and that we would stay with her.

Dad was a Godsend for Kim. He picked up the ball and handled everything. He made funeral arrangements, contacted the insurance company on Kim's behalf, got assigned as foster parent for Kim so she could live with us, moved all Kim's possessions to our house, arranged sale of Kim's parent's house and furniture, set op bank accounts for Kim to deposit her inheritance money and a host of other little things that needed to be done.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.