Better Living Through Chemistry
Chapter 6: Kim

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Kim - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

I don't want you to get the wrong impression that Janet and Patty are the only visitors that Sally has come to our house. True, Janet is her best friend but she has other friends over as well. One in particular was Kimberly, or Kim, as she likes to be called.

Kim was, like Sally, a very pretty girl and was quite popular in school. She was a freshman in the same school that Sally attended. She had nice brunette hair that surrounded a very attractive face. Her figure was drop-dead gorgeous and was well on its way to smoking hot womanhood. Nice breasts, slim waist, flared hips and legs that went from the ground all the way up to heaven where they joined. I often looked at her and thought to myself, 'any dude that gets to tap that will be one very lucky guy'.

Kim had been over to visit many times and each time she saw me she had a very warm smile pointed my way. If I were to read faces, that smile would be classified as an open invitation to get very intimate. Kim always laughed at my jokes and often conversed with me. Whenever Sally was out of the room I swear that Kim was openly flirting with me. She would make casual comments about how nice it would be if we got together for some fun and games.

Now Sally had told me that she was not the jealous type and I should feel free to indulge myself with any other girl or girls I was attracted to. Kim definitely fell right squarely into the middle of that category. She was on the varsity cheerleader squad and all that physical activity had a visible effect on her figure. I don't think she had a single ounce of excess fat anywhere on her body. Like my three girls, I would classify her as worthy of a spread in any fashion magazine on the stands.

I was quite attracted to Kim and I think the feeling was mutual. If it's any indication, her little kisses on my cheek spoke volumes about how she felt. Sally couldn't help but notice that there was an attraction between Kim and me. I overheard Sally one time telling Kim to "Go for it". If that meant what I suspected it did then I was in for some interesting times.

Now I have, so far, only mentioned what Kim had said and done. Well, let me tell you, I was no innocent bystander in all that. I gave as well as I received. I would give her little covert kisses on her cheek and even occasional pats on her bottom. She was over to our house enough that we even shared a nice close hug when she would come in or leave. When she mashed those heavenly breasts against my chest and our bodies melted into each other, it was instant 'pocket-of-wood' time. Noticing my protrusion pressing into her groin she would break the hug with a sexy smile which I interpreted as saying "Later stud".

One Saturday morning the weather was a balmy seventy degrees with only a few puffy clouds in the sky and Sally and I were just hanging around the house. Sally called Kim and invited her over for a sleep-over. I didn't think anything of it since Sally had friends sleep over before. Whenever that happened, Sally would sleep with her guest in her room instead of sleeping with me. I still had my spy camera set up so I got some inspiring views of clothes changing and fooling around that went on behind Sally's closed door.

Kim arrived with her usual seductive hug for me and that wonderful smile. Sally always included me in the group when she had a friend or friends over. Being the only male in the room with a group of hormonally charged teen girls meant that I got a lot of attention. Being in a perpetual state of arousal, I enjoyed the heck out of our little get-togethers.

We went out back by the pool to relax and enjoy the nice weather. The sun was out warming us up so Sally suggested that we go in for a swim. That was and idea I was totally in favor of but Kim said she didn't have a suit to wear. Sally simply said, "You can use one of mine. Let's go change." I was wondering if she would lend her postage stamp bikini to Kim. I went in and changed into my trunks. I was waiting on the patio as the two girls emerged from the house.

As they walked out my arousal state ramped up about five notches. It seemed that I didn't know that Sally owned more than one skimpy bikini made from pieces of twine and postage stamp sized triangles of cloth. Sally's suit was a nice royal blue color while the one Kim was wearing was white as the driven snow. Remembering what happens when you mix white cloth with water, I was going to have to stay alert.

We lounged around on the patio absorbing the rays of the sun until the girls started to get kind of warm. Warm? Hell, those two goddesses were absolutely hot as forth of July firecrackers. They both dove into the pool and I naturally followed close behind. We swam around enjoying the cooling effect of the water. It wasn't long before we launched into a frisky game of tag. We all had some innovative ways of tagging each other making believe that any intimate contact was accidental. Sally proposed a rule that whenever you got tagged you had to kiss the person who tagged you. That was an intriguing variation of the game especially when Sally would tag Kim or visa-versa. Seeing those two kiss each other was hot and made me not care if I got tagged or not.

Of course a game like that got all three of us inspired and the next step was for the girls to gang up and pants the boy. Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander so I got two girls bare bottomed in a flash. After the exercise in the pool we were getting a little tired so we retrieved our suit pieces and exited the pool.

That was the opportune time to observe Kim climbing out of the water. Sure enough, her bikini was almost totally clear giving me an almost unobstructed view of Kim's abundant charms. I noticed that she must shave her pubes because the only shadow was from her slit. I wasn't about to comment on the situation and Sally did me a favor by keeping silent also. I mean I was just being kind not wanting to embarrass poor Kim. Okay, so I also enjoyed the view. What boy wouldn't?

We got all dried off and went back into the house to change into our street clothes. We met back in the kitchen and made some lunch. We had sandwiches and cokes. I made a pantomime move like I was dropping a drug into Kim's coke and Sally got a frown on her face and shook her head no. I chuckled with a smile on my face and an expression of 'who me?'

After lunch we decided to walk over to the park for some fun. I pushed two girls on the swings for a while. Sally suggested we play a game of chase on the monkey bars. I almost fell off a couple of times since we were laughing so hard at the contorted positions we would get into trying to avoid capture by the opposing force. We even adjusted the teeter-tauter so the two girls on one end balanced against me on the other end. It was funny, at least I thought so, when I would jump off causing them to land on their butts on the ground.

Then I suggested a walk along the trails through the woods. We were holding hands, with me in the middle. I had a girl's hand in each of mine and got some envious looks from guys we encountered along the pathways. The trail went up and down some small hills and had some very scenic views along the way. We would stop and just enjoy what Mother Nature had made just for us. As we stood there I noticed that both girls were kind of snuggling up to me and resting their heads on my shoulder. I think I even heard them purring like kittens. I was truly in heaven at that point. I knew that Sally was in love with me but Kim was acting the same way so I guessed that she had a crush on me and was also having a good time. I did manage to reciprocate with them both with little kisses on the tops of their heads to show them that I also was having a good time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.