Better Living Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Living Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 4: Janet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Janet - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

One day Sally and I were casually playing my computer game and I was actually able to get ahead on points. I suspect she was actually letting me win to build up my male ego. We were both totally relaxed with the sexual tension relieved between us.

The subject of sex naturally had to come up in our conversation sooner or later. We spoke frankly about the various ways we had done it. The subject of favorite positions came up and we both expressed our preferences. We agreed that there were no bad times but Sally told me she gets her most intense orgasms when doing it doggie style. It seems I could hit her 'G-spot' better that way. I would reach around and strum her clit which would send her into orbit. I told her that missionary was my favorite since I could look her directly in the face allowing her riveting eyes to look deeply into my very soul. That is a closeness that is hard to beat.

Sally sat quietly for a while like she was thinking about something big. Finally she spoke, "Bobbie?"

"Yeah sis."

"I've been thinking."

"What about?"

"Well, having sex with you is wonderful and I love every second of it."

"I love it too."

"I want you to know that I would be okay with it if you wanted to have sex with other girls. I don't want to hog you all to myself."

"Okay, if that's how you feel I guess it would be alright with me too." (Who was I trying to kid? A horny teen male saying it would be 'all right'?)

"Janet told me that she thinks you are a hunk and would like to do it with you some time. She's not the virgin she would have you believe."

I had to act dumb asking, "Who has she been doing it with?"

"I can't tell you that. She swore me to secrecy. Her sister Patty is still a virgin and had told me that she would like you to be her first. It seems you are becoming quite popular with the girls."

"What can I say; I'm only being myself. If they want to jump my bones I guess I have to let them."

"You make it sound like a hard job to handle."

"Well, it is kind of exhausting."

"Poor baby, the things you have to put up with."

Just then mom called from downstairs, "Sally, we're ready to go shopping."

"Okay mom, I'll be right there."

Sally then grabbed me and gave me an erection builder kiss and flew out the door with, "See you later stud."

I fired up my computer and started to surf the net for some soft core porn. I was getting a little bored after about a half-hour when the door bell rang, 'Bing-bong'. I went down and answered the door and there stood Janet dressed in a cotton blouse tied below her breasts and micro-mini-skirt showing off a lot of bare skin.

Since I have only referred to Janet as Sally's best friend, maybe I should describe her to you. Janet and Sally are both the same age and are freshmen in high-school. She is five foot two with long blonde wavy hair down to her shoulders. She has a very pretty face with what we call 'bedroom eyes'. Those eyes would look into yours and shout loud and clear, "I'm all yours. Come take me."

Her complexion is a light peaches and cream, soft and cuddly with not a single blemish anywhere. She gives me the desire to run my fingers all over her heavenly body. Weighing in at ninety-five pounds her 32-25-32 figure has stopped traffic on many streets. And legs? Just like Sally she had legs which would make a model jealous. If she were older she could model for Playboy or Penthouse magazine and make all the other girls jealous.

"Hi Bobbie, is Sally here?"

"No she went shopping with mom and if I guess right she won't be back for a couple of hours."

"Do you mind if I come in?'

"No, by all means do come in." (Said the spider to the fly)

"Can I have a coke?"

"Sure, I think I'll have one too."

I fetched the cans and handed one to Janet. We sat down on the couch and opened our drinks. She took a big swig of hers and giggling let out a deep belch. I had to follow suit and did one of my extended belches. We both laughed at that and the mood was set as friendly and non-threatening.

"Bobbie, you're not going to drug my coke; are you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sally told me all about your chemistry set and your experiments. That was kind of naughty of you to do that."

"Okay but I found out that it didn't work. She was awake the whole time and told me later that she enjoyed the attention."

"Yeah, you got her so hot she had to Jill off after that."

Janet then reached over and took my hand and placed it on her bare thigh. She said, "I might like to fool around like that too."

I was stunned. Here Janet was coming on to me and after my chat with Sally that morning I just might take her up on what she was proposing. I put my arm around her shoulders and drew her to me for a kiss. Now let me tell you that that girl could kiss. Don't tell Sally but Janet's kiss was just as hot. I was turning to stone as we sat there necking.

I slid my hand up and down her thigh eventually going under her skirt and pressing against the damp crotch of her panties. As I ran my finger up and down her slit she threw her arms around my neck and intensified the kiss. She was moaning almost continuously at that point.

I slipped my finger into the leg hole of her panties and caressed her pussy directly skin-on-skin as her hips thrust back and forth. I inserted my finger into her hot and wet vaginal opening confirming that she was not a virgin. With my finger inserted I ran my thumb up to rub her clit. Just as I made contact, Janet stiffened her body and had an orgasm. As she came down from her high she said, "Bobbie, the other day I was hiding in the closet while you made love to Sally and it got me so hot I had to rub myself off. I came so hard I fell down and knocked the door open. Bobbie, I want you to do the same thing to me."

At that point I was so hot and bothered that I didn't even need to think over her request. I just picked her up and carried her to my bedroom and placed her on the bed. I lifted her skirt and slid her panties down and off her legs. I could smell her arousal while I was doing that. At the same time Janet was unbuttoning her blouse and spread it wide exposing her breasts to my view. She was not wearing a bra that she didn't need since her breasts stood high and proud on her chest. I had suspected that they would be nice but they were absolutely magnificent. (Don't tell Sally that I said that please)

I leaned over and kissed and sucked her nipples causing them to get more erect as she moaned out her pleasure. I reached down and gently stroked her pussy lips as she spread her legs giving me more room. Her pussy lips were so soft and smooth that I could caress them all day and not get tired. I did not press my finger into her again because I wanted her to get her off with my mouth. I trailed a row of kisses down her body until I made it to her pubic area. I ran my tongue the full length of her slit from back to front ending up at her clit. As I tongued her clit she gave a few thrusts of her hips trying for more contact.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.