Better Living Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Living Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: Sally

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sally - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Since I found out that Janet and Patty were experienced, I decided that I needed a new formula for my experiments. I then got on the internet and researched to find what I had read about. What I needed was a dis-inhibiter drug that would do away with roadblocks to my sexual pursuits. I could do almost everything using my sleepers but after a while the thrill started to fade. I got physical reactions from my test subjects but I wanted to get more. I wanted to experience emotional responses that I could not get while they were out cold. Having a girl experience an orgasm while she does not know what is going on was kind of hollow.

I searched many sites and came up with a list of pretty much what I needed. Then it was just a matter of going underground to find what was in those drugs. The most popular one was what they called the 'date rape drug'. It would allow the girl to remain conscious and responsive during the act. Then when the drug wore off she would have no recollection of what had happened. That was not what I wanted for Sally and possibly Janet. I needed them to remember what we did. It was something they deep down wanted but were unable to instigate. I knew that Sally was a virgin and she should be able to remember her first time. It would be very lucky if she could enjoy it like Janet did.

So I looked farther into the formula to seek what did what. I finally came up with just the right combination of chemicals. Almost everything I needed was readily available so I would not have to resort to a bunch of clandestine searches. Then it was just a matter of trying it out on my test dummy. That would be me.

One thing I had never been able to do was streaking. That is, running around naked where people might see me. I decided that a run around the outside of our house would work so I took the drug and after letting it take effect, I stripped down and made my dash around the house. I had no hesitation or embarrassment as I ran around and then into the house. The only undesirable effect was that I was sporting an incredible 'woody'. Unknown to me, Sally saw me as I came back up the stairs buck naked and turned into my room closing the door behind me.

I got dressed and shortly there was a knock at my door. I said, "come in."

"Bobbie, why were you running around naked?"

"I just wanted to see if I could do it."

"It seems kind of silly to me."

"Would you dare to do it?"

"No way, Jose. I could never do that."

"Are you chicken?"

"No, just smart. Running around naked is just asking for trouble."

"You never know, you just might enjoy what would happen if you did."

"Yeah right, like I want to go out trolling for sex."

"It's your choice."

"So what are you doing?"

"Nothing much."

"How about playing your computer game?"

"Sure, I'll fire it up."

Sally asked, "You want a coke?"

"Yeah, I'm a little thirsty."

Sally skipped down to the kitchen and got us a couple cans of coke. She came back up and handed me one of the cans. I opened it and took a big swig of the carbonated beverage and let out a big long burp. Sally did the same thing and let out a burp of her own. We both laughed because mom was not around to yell at us for our crude behavior.

We launched into our game and were sipping our cokes as we played. As usual Sally was beating me to shreds. I noticed that her coke was almost gone so I dropped a dose in her can. She drank it down and then started acting sleepy. Before she nodded off she asked, "Bobbie?"

"Yeah."

"Are you going to play with my pussy again this time?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Last time you got me so hot stroking my pussy and then left me hanging. I had to go Jill myself off."

"You were awake during that?"

"Yes I was. I know what you have been doing with your chemistry set so I decided to play along. I faked being asleep to see what you would do. When you rubbed my pussy I got all hot and bothered. I had a small orgasm when you touched my clit."

"What's a clit?"

"It's that little bump you rubbed."

"You actually liked that?"

"Yes I did and I want you to do it again and longer so I can get a good come from it."

"Okay, if that's what you want, I can do that."

"And try kissing me at the same time."

So my sister managed to blow my mind away for the second time. Here I thought I was stealing some quick feels of her developing body and she was awake and enjoying the whole thing. I guess my concoction didn't work on my sister. That got me to thinking. Did it work on Patty or was she also faking it. If so her outburst meant that she was enjoying it too. I would have to see what develops.

Not one to pass up an opportunity I lifted Sally's skirt and caressed her bare legs. Sally has the best looking and feeling legs I had ever seen. She was moaning as I did it and worked my way up to the crotch of her panties. She was already wet there when I moved the cloth aside and stroked her slit. She moved her legs far apart on her own this time and I could see the pink inner folds of her sex. I ran my finger up and down the center getting some more moans as my reward. It was much better when I knew she was enjoying what I was doing and that she wanted more. I pressed on her clit (I then knew what it was called) and she gave a thrust with her hips increasing the pressure. I trailed a finger down to her hole and pressed in. She gave out with an "ouch" at which point I stopped since her hymen, obviously, was still intact.

I then went back up to her clit and traced circles around it bringing her higher and higher in arousal. I leaned up at the same time and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her moan turned into an "Hmmmm". Suddenly her body tensed up and she let out a scream into my mouth like she was dying. I just kept on rubbing her and giving her two more orgasms. My sister was definitely hot to trot and I was putting her fire out with gasoline.

"Bobbie, I want to make love with you. I want you to take my virginity."

"Sally sweetheart, I would love nothing better than to pop your cherry right now but since it is your first time it should be special. After all, it will be my first time too."

"You mean you've never done it before?"

"I have always been too afraid to ask any girl."

"You could have just asked me."

"I was scared to death that you would say no and then tell mom or dad."

"Bobbie, I love you and could never tell on you."

"Really, you feel that way?"

"Yes I do. When's the last time we had a fight?"

"I think it was about two years ago when you were twelve."

"You're right and since that time I have fallen love with you. About a year ago I made up my mind that you would be the one to take my virginity."

"Well, I didn't know how to tell you but I have fallen in love with you too. I mean you are the sweetest girl I know and you have a smokin' body to go with it. You, girl, are what the guys call hot."

"Bobbie, will you make love with me now?"

"Sally, that would be too easy and we would both regret not making it a special time for both of us. How about if we wait until tomorrow when we can do it right?"

"I don't want to wait but I guess I can until tomorrow."

We had ended the computer game and were both ready for bed. I leaned over and gave Sally one of my best most passionate kisses I could. It lasted most of thirty seconds and had us both breathing hard. We broke the kiss with both of us trembling live a leaf in a hurricane.

"Bobbie, if you keep that up I'm not going to let you wait until tomorrow."

"Me either so we'd better get to bed."

The next day we got up and went down to breakfast. Mom told us that she and dad would be leaving about noon and would not be back until late the next day. I got to thinking that would mean that Sally and I would have the house to ourselves. It was time for me to make it a day that Sally will remember the rest of her life. I snuck out to the back yard and called Janet to ask for her help. I told her that Sally was going to get her wish to have me pop her cherry. I arranged for Janet to come over and set up Sally's bedroom for the big event. Scented candles, dim lighting and a CD player softly playing some romantic music would give the room an atmosphere that says love.

Sally and I did our own thing until noon. Sally made us some sandwiches for lunch. We had cokes (no drugs) and cookies. After that we headed out to the city park which was about four blocks from our house. We spent the afternoon playing on the playground swinging and sliding. A nice game of chase on the monkey bars was a lot of fun. Then we decided to hike some of the trails through the woods. As we walked Sally slipped her hand in mine and we walked holding hands. We stopped periodically to share a kiss. Luckily we did not see anyone we knew so we didn't have to act like brother and sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.