Better Living Through Chemistry
Chapter 2: Patty

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Patty - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Sometimes when Janet would come over to visit my sister, her younger sister would come with her. Most of the times, Sally and Janet would lock themselves in Sally's bedroom leaving Patty alone to fend for herself. Now Patty was a very pretty girl and I found her quite attractive. She dressed in skirt and blouse and looked pretty good. Her skirts were quite short and, since I liked girl's legs, gave me plenty of eye candy to stare at.

Patty was two years younger than me but we got along famously. While her sister was in Sally's room plotting the seduction of their latest fantasy heartthrob, Patty would play with me. We would play board games, cards and even retire to my room to have a nice computer game of global thermonuclear warfare. She would sit on my bed next to me, almost cuddling, as we worked our game controllers. That closeness caused a reaction in my body which I found to be really pleasant.

Sometimes, when we tired of games, we would have a wrestling match to see who could pin the other unable to move or escape. Since I was stronger I usually prevailed but Patty was a very inventive girl and did manage to take advantage of a weak moment sometimes to pin me fair and square. Patty had what I consider to be perfectly shaped legs and during our matches I would exercise every opportunity to grab, stroke or caress her naked thighs. I would (innocently?) bump into the crotch of her panties and cop a quick feel. One time I kept my hand there for too long and she pulled my hand away while scowling at me. She then took advantage of my stunned lack of motion to flip around and pin me to the floor. Many times I tried to feel her up and each time she rebuffed me without hesitation. It seemed that she was not going to allow anything sexual to develop between us.

Each time she would visit it was the same story. I wanted so much to see and touch her body and my frustration was building higher and higher with each visit until I decided to do something drastic. Sally and Janet would spend at least an hour every time they visited so I knew I had some time to work my magic. I mixed up a batch of what I had dubbed my sleepers just strong enough to put Patty out for thirty minutes.

We were playing a board game in my bedroom when I offered Patty a coke. She said she was kind of thirsty so I got a couple of cans and returned to my bedroom. My mind was kind of distracted so Patty was able to mop up the board with my feeble attempts to play the game. Once her coke was down to only a couple of swigs, I dropped my sleeper into the can while she was not looking. She drained the can and shortly after that started to yawn and looked glassy eyed.

Patty collapsed back on my bed in a deep sleep. I called to her and shook her to see if she was truly out cold. Getting no response, I figured that was my chance to explore what I had been lusting after. I undid the buttons of her blouse and spread the material wide enough to expose her budding breasts. I was impressed by how beautiful they looked. They were just the size of ripe lemons and were capped by two luscious looking nipples.

I reached up and took them both in my hands feeling their firmness and texture. I was in heaven as I satisfied part of my lust. I bent over and sucked on one of her nipples causing it to get erect. I flicked it with my tongue and she let out a little moan as I did it. I had discovered with Sally that even though she was sound asleep, her body would respond to my stimulation. That was the case with Patty as I continued to pay homage to her delicious breasts. I was sure that if she was awake she would be screaming her head off but I figured, what she doesn't know would not hurt her. The longer I worked on her breasts the more her whole body started to get animated to the point that I was afraid she would come to almost any minute so I buttoned her blouse back up and waited for her to awaken.

Sure enough, after a short while she sat up yawning and thinking she had nodded off for a few seconds. She resumed playing the game just as if nothing had happened. I did notice that her nipples remained erect pushing out the front of her blouse. At that point I was playing the game better and only lost by ten points. Janet came out of my sister's room and Patty followed her home.

I was disappointed, thinking that my exploration was going to be a one time thing, but Janet and Patty returned three days later and I had a repeat of my illicit activity. My experiences with Patty's breasts kept me supplied with plenty of fantasy fodder for my jack-off sessions.

One time when they were over I decided to up the stakes and go for a more intimate location for my little explorations. Once more we were playing and I spiked her coke. She fell asleep and I slid her skirt up to her waist. I spread her legs and rubbed my finger along the crotch of her panties. Once again she let out little moans and I decided to go for broke. I moved the crotch of her panties aside exposing her pussy to my lusting gaze. I noticed that she had a slight sprinkling of hair on her mound but her pussy lips were bald. I ran my finger up and down her slit causing her to moan some more. I mover her legs further apart to the point where I could see the pink folds of her sex. I gave the bump at the top a little caress and her hips gave a little flick. Each time I would press on her bump I got the same reaction.

I looked close at her vagina and noticed that something was missing. I had seen pictures on the internet of what was called a hymen but Patty's was not there. Her opening was quite wet so I pressed my finger into her and it went in quite easily. As I pushed, her hips would answer with a thrust forcing my finger in even farther. I started an in and out motion with my finger and Patty was not only moaning but she was breathing hard also. The more I stroked, the more animated she got. I knew from reading that she was approaching an orgasm so I kept on until her body stiffened and she said, "OH daddy, that feels so good!"

I was shocked by her words so I pulled my finger out and went to the bathroom to get a wash cloth to dry off her crotch from her juices. I put her panty crotch back, moved her legs together and pulled her skirt back down. I had something monumental to ponder at that point. If I heard right, her father must be having sexual contact with her. Did the missing hymen mean that they have had sexual intercourse? Could it be that the reason she pushed my hand away was that she didn't want me to discover that she was not a virgin? Another question – what about Janet? Was she having sex with her dad also? Was he doing anything to Sally when she went over there to visit? I had so many questions and no answers.

I made up my mind to pay more attention to my sister's chat sessions with Janet. Maybe they would say something about what goes on at Janet and Sally's house. I knew that their mom had run off with some young stud leaving Janet, Patty and their dad alone. Many times that is the situation for dad and daughters to get closer. Who knows what limits were in place and how far did the closeness go. I guessed time would tell.

Sure enough, about a week later Janet came to visit without Patty tagging along. I was disappointed slightly but figured that that was my opportunity to listen in. I had made a hole in the wall of Sally's bedroom and inserted one of those little spy cameras with a monitor in my room. I could see and hear everything that went on in Sally's room. I had gotten gobs of opportunities to see Sally as she dressed and undressed. I also caught her fingering herself almost daily. I had so much jack-off fodder that I could go at it for a long time, even multiple times a day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.