WHAT? - Cover

WHAT?

 

Chapter 3

I don’t know if I want this to go away or not! Telling the truth is rather cleansing in a way.

Depending on who I talk to, I can cause a lot of trouble and heartache.

Telling my sister that I love her and making love to my mother are both unintended consequences to this condition.

I decided that I’m not going to drink all the water that my beautiful sister asked me to. I want to hold on to this and talk to my best friend and some specific teachers and students.

I took a chemistry class and got good grades, so I had an idea.

I went to the Chem lab, and took, excuse me borrowed the breathalyzer the school had. I gave it a good strong breath, then put it in our mass spectrometer!

There were only a few people in the lab, but from behind me I heard, “I haven’t seen you here in some time, Mr. Stein!”

“I am working on a personal project, Dr. Creighton. That’s OK with you, isn’t it?”

I held my breath to get his response, then he said, “If it is interesting enough, let me know, Andrew!”

“Yes, sir I will do that, thank you, Sir!”

I got my results, and downloaded them to a thumb drive and left the lab.

Back at home on my computer I looked at the results, and most everything I expected to find I did!

Using my laptop to look up everything on the list, directed me to the six alcoholic beverages, Plus I found two Chemical signatures that come from perfume ... Methylene chloride and Limonene.

Now you must be wondering why am doing all this?

I mentioned before how I felt telling the truth, so I wanted to come up with a product that I could use as I needed.

In the back of my mind, I had ulterior motives.

Olivia came home and walked right into my room. “Hey good looking!” She said to me.

“You know, Livvy, you look even better today. I love the color of lipstick that you are using, it’s a real turn on.”

“Do you still have that stuff in your system? I told you to drink a bunch water and clear it out. You are bound to say something in front of somebody that will cause you pain!”

“I don’t care about that! I only care about you and how you make me feel.”

“Thank you for saying that, and I know it’s the truth.”

I went out on a limb and said to her, “Could we make love?”

“I don’t see why not. Do you want to do it now or wait until later?”

“Whenever you’re comfortable to do it.”

“I can go right now, how about you, Bro?”

We went hand in hand to her room, first putting a sock on the door.

Her calling me ‘Bro’ had me hard instantly, which I displayed for her. She dropped to her knees and using her hand and mouth got me very close.

However, she climbed on me and I couldn’t keep from exploding. “I could get used to this, Andrew!”

Sex is great, and even better when it is your sister, or mother for that matter. “I have got to tell you something. I have now fucked both you and Mom, but you are better. Mom isn’t going to appreciate hearing that from me, but I can’t lie to either of you.”

“Andy,” I heard a voice say, “I know that you would enjoy your sister better, but I don’t mind as long as you never lie to me, and give me some personal time during the day while your father is at work.”

After saying that, Mom took off her top, and lowered her great boobs on my face, which I took advantage up. Her boobs, especially her nipples taste wonderful.


She left to start to work on dinner, and I did something I had never done before.

“Hey Gorgeous, can I help with dinner somehow?”

“Goodness gracious! You haven’t asked to do that since the day I taught you how to make tacos when you were nine years old.”

“Sorry about that, Baby Doll ... I hope I can make it up to you somehow?”

“Get the five lb. bag of 90/10 hamburger meat out, we ‘ll surprise everyone and make tacos.”

“Your taco is my favorite, Bonnie Jean!”

“You really are a lothario, aren’t you?”

“Just be glad I don’t have any other sisters,” I said.

“If you did, how young would be too young to make love to, Honey?”

She is trying to get me in serious trouble, but I managed to spit out, “Is twelve years old too young?”

The slap on my back told me that it was.

“Chet, my best friend has a 14-year-old sister, named Meredith, is that a better answer?”

She didn’t hit me this time, so I guess it was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.