WHAT? - Cover

WHAT?

 

Chapter 2

After our shower, she took some of my sperm and my blood. She said she needed to leave me for a while, but would be back as soon as she could.

I heard the front door open and slam shut. I went downstairs to mom looking pissed.

“Can you believe it? Everyone in the office was expecting me to get the manager job. But, they gave it to a man. Of course, keep the good old boy network going. I barely need the job, with what your father brings home, but I’m not going to give them that satisfaction.”

“I always knew you were a pistol, baby,” I said.

“Where’s your sister?” she asked, ignoring my previous remark.

“She took my sperm and blood to have it tested. She said she’d be back in a couple of hours. Why are you home, anyway, Beautiful?”

“I was so mad that I needed to cool off. How are you doing, Andrew?”

“Not as bad as you apparently. I couldn’t decide to watch a movie upstairs in my room or to come down and get something to eat.”

“I’m not really sure if I want to know the answer to this, but how did Olivia get your sperm?”

I was trying to concentrate and tell a lie, but the words came out of my mouth, “We fucked for about 45 minutes. I had two pretty good-sized orgasms. She may have had as many as six of her own.”

She had been making herself a drink. After my admittance, she finished her drink quickly and poured another one. Then she walked over to me.

“How do I look to you right now, honey, good enough to fuck?” she said.

“Goddamn mom, you have never looked as hot as you do right now. I would give my soul to fuck you a couple of times!”

She poured herself another drink and swallowed it fast. She got up close to me and touched her lips to mine. I was petrified, but also hard as I had ever been. I kissed her back. We were as close together as I had been with my sister.

“What if we do this and dad asks me about it?” I said sounding logical for the first time today.

“I don’t care. I’ve been horny for you since you called me ‘Hot’ earlier.”

I followed her up to her room. She casually started removing her work outfit of a white blouse and a matching skirt and jacket. When she got down to just her bra and panties, I took in a deep breath, “You are so gorgeous. That’s the truth.”

“Get undressed dear, we only have as long as your sister is gone,” mom said.

I stripped showing my steel hard dick. She dropped to her knees and started a blowjob. It was the best I had ever, with my blowing a load down her throat. All of it without the benefit of any conversation!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.