Watching My Wife Fucking
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by zebedeeboing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I watched my wife fucking a friend of mine on his narrow boat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Wife Watching   Voyeurism  

So we have a new chapter and Steve is no longer around. Not sure what happened but he may have wanted more than just sex. Not for Jane though, she only wants fuck buddies.

Wasn't long before we had a new buddy though. I know Clive through the golf club. On a recent night out there his wife Marcie had gone to the ladies room and Clive and Jane were at the bar clearly flirting with each other.

The very next day, Clive rang to say that there is a golfing weekend available all paid for. He can't go. Yes I was born yesterday! Jane encouraged me to go as well which was a dead give away.

The Friday night I "set off" but retired to a local pub for an hour or so. I returned to the house hoping and expecting to find Clive and Jane naked in bed together.However, there was no-one in at all. Where were they then - surely not round at Clive's unless Marcie has disappeared for the night?

Clive and Marcie have a big house in the country with a security gate, so I had to scale the 6 foot wall, not with ease I might add. Sure enough Jane's car was there. I went round to the back of the house, and what I saw was not at all what I was expecting. Jane was naked on the sofa, but with Marcie not Clive. Marcie was naked too and they were kissing lovingly and slowly and sliding their hands over each others bare flesh.

Then I saw Clive in the armchair also naked and wanking his very large circumsized penis.

Marcie and Jane's activity started to intensify, with the result that Jane lay back with cushions supporting her head. Marcie then straddled her head and slowly lowered her hairy black pussy down onto Jane's face.

Jane was now gobbling her pussy, enjoying the pubic feast. Marcie was now in heaven panting "come on you bitch, eat my wet pussy ... yes that's it ... you've hit the spot ... oh wow, oh yes Jane I love you ... oh my god ... oh yes ... yes yes yes ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as she shuddered into a massive orgasm which seemed to last forever. Clive for his part was now shooting large dollops of cum all over his chest.

Now it was Jane's turn. Marcie was clearly well prepared and quickly ran to the bureau and pulled a large black strap-on cock from the drawer. Jane gasped in excitement, knowing that Marcie would soon be putting that inside her and having lesbian sexual intercourse with her. That's exactly what happened. Marcie mounted her and inserted the cock inside Jane's wet pussy. Marcie then proceeded to plunge up and down on top of her. Jane's excitement mounted and she wrapped her legs round Marcie, to the extent that Jane and Marcie were just one intimate naked mass of flesh joined together.

Jane soon exploded into climax - long and savage digging her nails into Marcie's back and screeching through at least 40 or 50 seconds. I responded with my own usual self gratification, although this time I was also hurt. Why does Clive get invited to watch but that invite is not extended to me? That's another chapter though. To be continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.