Watching My Wife Fucking
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by zebedeeboing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I watched my wife fucking a friend of mine on his narrow boat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Wife Watching   Voyeurism  

Another short story on my friend's narrow boat.

Steve invited Jane and I for a night on his boat, on the basis that it would be a drinking night. He did however remove the boat from it's usual mooring to a remote spot 2 miles out of town, that not co-incidentally was the spot where he fucked jane as described in Chapter 1.

Jane and Steve were plying me with drink, clearly with a view to me being ultimately very drunk, but at every available opportunity I poured the drink down the sink.

Later I "played dead" and retired in an apparent drunken stupor to our bed at the back of the boat.

Steve's bedroom is at the front of his boat. Steve and Jane waited a while before going to his room, and she popped her head around our bedroom door to ensure that I was well away.

I heard them go to his room and then (damn) they closed the door to ensure that they weren't overheard.

I sneaked off the boat at the back and watched from outside his bedroom window as in Chapter 1. This time they'd put the bedroom light on.

They were both on the bed all over each other - both completely naked. Steve was caressing my wife's well rounded bare bottom with his hands and she was lovingly rubbing his cock and genitals with her hands.

She was soon down on him licking and sucking on his massive cock with bulbous head. It throbbed as she took it in her mouth, and relentlessly gobbled and licked, as though it was a huge lollipop.

Soon they commenced 69 with my wife on top with her bare arse in Steve's face. Steve was teasing her cunt and clit with his tongue, and it wasn't long before she pushed her bottom down on his face and had a massive climax.

Once her orgasm had finally subsided, Steve took control and turned Jane around and positioned her in the doggy position.He then got up behind her and eased his huge cock inside her fuck tunnel, I watched the whole length and width disappear in her body. Jane's head went back with pleasure as he started to push his cock in and out, but all the time ultimately thrusting deeper inside her. He then grasped hold of her and really started letting her have it, making a rude rythmical slapping noise as he pounded hard against her outspread bare bottom cheeks.

Within minutes Jane had once again climaxed with "Oh god and then ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!", after telling him that she loved the rude and dirty fucks with him. Steve's head then went back and he pushed himself inside her to the absolute maximum before ejaculating lots of hot sticky cum, inundating every part of the inside of her vagina.

Once again I retreated for a very good wank, before sneaking back into bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.