Watching My Wife Fucking
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by zebedeeboing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I watched my wife fucking a friend of mine on his narrow boat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Wife Watching   Voyeurism  

I watched through the window of his boat. The curtains didn't draw properly. It was pitch dark outside, but I could see them as there was light filtering into the bedroom from the boat's galley.

Steve was already naked, with his large cock with bulbous head proudly standing to attention. Jane was still wearing her bra and panties but not for long.

Steve unclipped her bra as they kissed and snaked his way down her body, teasing her erect nipples with his tongue, whilst sliding his hand inside her panties and skillfully removing them.

Jane was now naked with him and that's when the action really started, but more immediately than I expected.

I want you to fuck me now she mouthed and promptly lay back and opened her legs wide.

He needed no further invitation. He mounted her, positioned himself on top of her, and then there was that easing forward of his groin area as his penis entered her body. Simultaneously there was a moan of pleasure from Jane as she felt the fullness and stiffness of his huge cock inside her vagina.

My own cock was now rock hard as intercourse commenced. I watched his bare bottom cheeks pumping up and down on top of her. Jane was screaming with pleasure with every thrust of his powerful torso. His thrusting became more intense as their excitement increased, and I heard Jane shout out that his cock feels so big inside her before she exploded into a massive savage orgasm, and only when her climax stated to subside, did Steve's bottom cheeks tighten and his more dulcit grunts and groans ring out as he released copious quantities of semen inside my wife.

Eventually there was silence but they remained coupled together with his penis lodged inside her.

I sneaked off for a good wank and boy was it good!!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.