Needs Must - Cover

Needs Must

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A decent guy is asked to provide the sperm necessary to impregnate his sterile son's wife. This sets in motion a series of consequences that he never imagined when he conditionally agreed to help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Pregnancy  

I was awoken the following morning by the feeling of Joanna sliding her tongue up and down on my cock before sucking him into her mouth to cause my early morning erection to become even harder than it normally is.

"Wow that feels so good." I murmured. "But if you keep that up I'll cum where it isn't needed."

Joanna glanced up and simply blew me a kiss before going back down on me again using her tongue to swirl around my glans and the head of my cock before sucking my whole length into her talented mouth and throat and slowly drawing back upwards to begin again. It didn't take too long before I grabbed her head and my hips automatically began thrusting as an orgasm boiled up from my balls to splash powerfully down her throat which she swallowed in absolute glee.

"Mmmmm nice." She murmured. "You taste pretty good Jonathan."

"Yes but it's supposed to go elsewhere." I chuckled.

"True, guess I'll just have to get you going again." She chuckled in return before kissing the tip of my cock and moving up to cuddle me.

I drew her close to me and we kissed, her lips still tasting faintly of my cum and I allowed my hands to wander over her soft but firm body.

"I can't believe that we're now lovers." She sighed. "Two days ago I thought you might even say no to impregnating me as revenge on Peter for believing his mother's lies."

"I'm not that petty." I replied. "I was just shocked when you suggested doing it the natural way."

"Desperate times." She replied. "Don't get me wrong Jonathan I'm enjoying this immensely, but I do feel guilty as hell too at times. Still, I don't regret 'losing' the syringe, not now."

"Me either, but if you decide enough is enough, just say so, I will fade quietly into the background save for visits to meet my grandchildren whom I hope are now underway."

"Me too." She giggled as her soft hands had now restored my erection. "Now do your duty, your loving daughter in law demands it."

Deftly removing the tampon from her pussy, Joanna scrambled onto her knees awaiting my attention and I moved up to mount her doggy style my cock sliding into her very wet pussy still slimy from the previous night's offering I presumed, plus Joanna's excitement at being taken again.

"Oh God that feels so good!" She gasped as I began to thrust deeply and firmly into her. "I hardly ever get done this way and it's one of my favourites."

'Too much information' I thought, even if it was turning me on and making me even stiffer if anything.

I increased the power and speed of my thrusts as Joanna reached down through her legs to manipulate her clit my balls banging off her fingertips.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" The only sounds now coming from her throat as her delight in me increased with each stroke until with a gasp she orgasmed to my pounding sending me over the edge myself with a groan at the intensity of my own orgasm as I sent an exquisite stream of cum into her welcoming depths.

"Just where it was needed." Joanna moaned as we collapsed on the bed once more.

I just held my beautiful daughter in law for a while after she once again plugged her pussy to keep as much of my sperm in it as possible.

"Do we have to spend all day in here?" I asked.

"Well no, not really." Joanna replied. "Why? Do you have somewhere where we could go?"

"I thought you might like to visit Haworth, the home of the Brontë sisters and perhaps have a ride on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway, steam trains and all that."

"Ooh sounds good." Joanna enthused. "I loved Wuthering Heights."

"Film or book?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Both, I'm no philistine Jonathan." She giggled.

We dressed and set off in my car to visit Haworth first, climbing the hill and taking in the touristy shops as well as visiting the parsonage at the top of the hill and reading some of the history of the small village which had been home to the Bronte sisters and their brother. We then ventured out onto the moors to walk to the Brontë Bridge and the Brontë Stone Chair and then on to Ponden Hall which was supposedly Thrushcross Grange in Emily Brontë's book Wuthering Heights. After a nice lunch back in Haworth we then took a ride on the steam trains to Oxenhope and back simply enjoying the day and each other's company.

Back at the hotel I was literally dragged back to the room to 'perform' as it were with Joanna quickly stripping her lower clothing off an flattening herself against a wall presenting her shapely bottom to be taken in a standing up position. I quickly dropped my own pants and lined up my cock after removing the tampon and slid back into her hot tight welcoming depths.

"Yes!" She gasped at my powerful thrust.

"God you feel so good." I gasped.

"So do you Jonathan, so you ... ohhhhhh!" She moaned as I slipped my fingers down to caress her pussy and tantalise her clit.

It didn't take too long before Joanna gasped and moaned into a powerful orgasm, her legs trembling as the effects of it almost brought her to her knees. This was enough to take me over the edge myself and I pumped another load of sperm into her fertile womb. I then picked her up and carried her to the bed and we kissed in the afterglow as well as removed the rest of our clothing.

"Wow, it's almost like being back on my honeymoon, but with more sex." Joanna giggled.

"Well it's more sex than I've had in a year this last 24 hours." I chuckled.

"Oh Jonathan, I never realised just how lonely you must get." Joanna sighed and kissed me tenderly.

"I get by." I replied. "I have an active social life both home and abroad. Just no special Lady in it."

"If you were my stepdad you could take Mum with you." Joanna replied with a grin.

"Unless she had something to do herself, she'd get bored very quickly." I replied. "She'd miss you and Alice too."

"That's true." Joanna sighed.

"Besides I doubt your Mum would look too kindly upon me 'doing' her daughter as well.

"Probably ... well if she caught us." Joanna giggled.

"She would, Irene isn't stupid and she knows how you intend to get pregnant."

"Dammit Jonathan!" She carried on giggling. "Stop interfering with my dreams and fantasies, besides I know guys fantasise about having the mother and the daughter or daughters ... perhaps."

"Gotta admit the ladies in your family are very lovely." I chuckled, feeling myself beginning to rise to the occasion simply by thinking about Irene and Alice.

"That we are and don't you forget it." Joanna laughed and ran her fingers down my chest and stomach to curl them around my cock. "Ooh, what have we here?"

Joanna manipulated my cock in her soft hand slowly pushing down the skin over my glans running her thumb over the tip and then drawing it upwards to begin again. She soon had me as stiff as a board as the realities and fantasies of the situation again drove me to full hardness.

Joanna then turned her back to me and still holding my cock tugged me closer to run the tip around her entrance coating it with her juices and my previous offering before guiding the tip to her anal sphincter.

"Always wanted to try this." She murmured. "But never dared ask Peter to try because I was scared of what he might think about me."

"Ok, but tell me to stop if it's too painful." I replied.

Joanna nodded and held her lower lip under her teeth as I slowly pushed forward into virgin territory.

"Oh!" She gasped and then at my pause... "No keep going."

I got an inch in then withdrew slowly before pushing forward into her again gaining another inch. Several minutes later I finally slid all the way into her and held her carefully allowing her to get used to my invasion of forbidden territory. I then slid almost all the way out before pushing slowly back in again hearing her gasp with anticipation, though not pain. I kept my careful pacing going but slipped my fingers around to caress her pussy, paying particular attention to her clit making her squirm in pleasure.

"Oh, this feels weird, but good too!" She moaned.

"Glad you're enjoying it, sometimes women don't."

"I read about it in a mag, it was some sort of discussion. A lot of women loved it, but some hated it, but I did wonder." She gasped as her climax approached.

"Well now you know." I replied.

"Oh yes ... oh! Oh! Oh! OH, MY, GOD!" She screamed out as an orgasm exploded within her making her limbs flail and spasm uncontrollably.

I held her as she came back down to planet Earth, my rigid cock still deeply embedded within her anal cavity.

"Ok, that's got to go down as awesome." She groaned.

"Good." I replied. "Want me to finish off there or where it belongs?"

"In there, let's do it properly Jonathan ... please"

I began moving in and out of her again, my thrusts becoming more and more powerful until with a groan of my own I unleashed my now diminishing supply of cum deep within her lovely bottom.

As I withdrew Joanna turned and snuggled into me. "Thank you Jonathan ... thank you for this and being a wonderful lover."

"It takes two." I replied. "It's good because we're both enjoying it."

"No regrets?" She asked.

"None I can't live with." I replied.

"Same here, I'll treasure these moments, but still love Peter."

"Good." I replied. "That's how it should be."

The rest of our time in the room went in the same pattern as the previous day, lots of sex, though all going into Joanna's pussy and hopefully impregnating her ... though only time would tell with that.

The Sunday though we went down to the restaurant to meet up with Irene and Alice who had come to collect Joanna and take her home.

Hugs and kisses were exchanged and we all sat down to a Sunday Roast from the menu.

"So it went well?" Irene asked.

"Yes, hopefully Jonathan will have provided the means to my impregnation." Said Joanna blushing slightly, though giving little else away.

"No problems?" Irene asked me.

"Just a bit shocked at first, you know what my ex's family can be like."

"Yes, but hopefully this will remain a secret between the four of us." Irene replied.

"I really hope so." I said quietly and they all nodded their assent.

Alice and Joanna wandered off to the loos between courses and Irene just sat there looking at me.

"So what really happened Jonathan?" She asked.

"Hopefully Joanna is pregnant, other than that I'm not sure what you mean." I replied politely.

"I found the syringe in my bag, the one she was going to use to inseminate herself with ... don't worry, I haven't told Alice, nor will I mention it to Joanna."

"Let's just say there are other methods." I replied going very red. "She so wants to have a baby."

Irene nodded and then took my hand.

"You're a good man Jonathan, I suspect you enjoyed yourself as did my daughter, but if you're tempted to go down the route of an affair, think very carefully about it and if you go ahead please be bloody discreet. I know she had or has a crush on you, as does Alice, but if anyone finds out it will go very badly for her."

"As I told Joanna, I'm out of the country most of the year, so temptation and opportunity would be difficult, to say the least. I won't see her hurt Irene, I love her as I would a daughter, albeit one whom I've been ... very intimate with."

"As I said you're a good man Jonathan ... but if you are in the country and feel a little temptation ... come and see me and I'll help you deal with it." She replied blushing herself now.

"I don't know what to say Irene." I almost stammered out.

"My daughters aren't the only ones who had a crush on you Jonathan." She chuckled. "But they're married which complicates things and I'm not. I doubt you'll be able to stay away from Joanna, she's ... quite determined if she sees something she wants, but if we were to have each other as well, it would lessen the risks I believe ... as you won't always be at each other's beck and call when you are in the country."

"I can't say I'm not tempted Irene, but are you able to cope now? I know Bill's death affected you badly."

"It did, it does, but I'm not asking you to marry me, just have a bit of adult fun every so often, unless you have other 'impregnation' duties." She said with a wink.

"Well she seems set on using the traditional method in the future." I admitted.

"Little minx would, it's a hell of a lot more fun than a bloody syringe I would imagine." She replied with a wry smile.

"That it is and she does want more." I sighed finally opening up to Irene.

"Hmmm ... well I might help there, but there's a price..." She said carefully.

"Price?" I asked.

"You have her, you also have me." She replied.

"What!"

"Jonathan, I miss my Bill so much and can't see anyone replacing him ... however there are other things I miss too, one of them being sex. I don't want to play the field; I don't want a relationship to develop other than friends with benefits as the young so aptly put it. You're the friend I want ... occasionally. If that means I get to share you with my daughter, well hopefully we won't both wear you out." She giggled.

"Irene, I always envied Bill because of you, you're a beautiful woman and very attractive in other ways too, but I really don't know how that would work out, I don't know how you'd cope in sharing with Joanna and with the family baggage that comes with me unfortunately."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.