The Big Four Ohhh! - Cover

The Big Four Ohhh!

Copyright© 2013 by Marc Nobbs

Main Course

Erotica Sex Story: Main Course - When Dave Cartwright sees an ad in the local newspaper offering twenty-seven inches of Prime British Beef, it plants the seed of an idea which leads to a unique celebration his wife's upcoming fortieth birthday and a night that neither one of them will ever forget. "The Big Four Ohhh!" is the first new short story by novelist Marc Nobbs since 2007 and is his twist on a classic erotic fiction set-up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

What remained of the three weeks before Ruth’s birthday was utter torture. Okay, so it’s not like I hadn’t kept birthday surprises from her before, of course I had. But nothing like this. Nothing this huge—in every sense of the word.

It also didn’t help that Ruth was taking seriously her belief that she had to ‘make the most’ of her time before she was ‘over the hill’ (her words, not mine). She damn near wore me out and certainly kept my balls drained dry. I had half a mind to tell her to slow down—especially during that final week before the big day—after all, I didn’t want her wearing herself (or her pussy) out. It’d put a big dampener on the whole thing if she couldn’t go through with it because she was sore.

There was another reason she might end up not going through with it of course—she just might not want to. And while that was a possibility, I really didn’t think it was going to be a problem. We were now playing the big-black-cock fantasy at least once a week and I just had a feeling that she’d go for it. And so did Sue.

Jack had let slip to his wife what I was planning, and she’d called me at work to reassure me that not only could she keep the secret but that she thought it was a great idea and would do everything she could to help out. I think she was just angling for an invitation to get some of the twenty-seven inches for herself but at least she did remind me that I ought to get Ruth a ‘real’ present or two to give to her on Saturday morning so I didn’t raise her suspicions, so I was grateful for that. She even offered to help me pick the ideal gift.

So on the Wednesday before Ruth’s birthday bash (or should that be ‘birthday bang’?), I took the afternoon off work and met Sue in Westmouth armed with my credit card and in fear of how much punishment it was going to take.


I woke bright and early on Saturday and raced downstairs to make Ruth breakfast in bed, something I did every year on her birthday. I laid on a full spread of toast with jam, orange juice, two croissants, one with jam and one without, a bowl of fresh strawberries and a pot of black coffee. And also on the tray that I carried up the stairs was a small box in gold wrapping paper. I’d presented her ‘first’ present of the day this way ever since we’d first moved in together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

She sat up in bed as I entered and said, “Oh, Dave, you really shouldn’t have gone to such trouble.”

“For you, sweetheart, nothing is too much trouble.”

“Awww.” She took the tray from me and only then spotted the jewellery box.

“What’s this? I hope you didn’t spend too much.”

“Don’t worry about how much I spent. I’ve been saving up.”

She picked up the box, tore off the wrapping and opened it.

“Oh, Dave! It’s beautiful.”

Inside was a tightly linked gold rope chain from which hung a pendant comprising a single heart-shaped ruby edged by tiny diamonds.

“Ruby?” She said. “My birthstone.”

“It symbolises devotion and desire, love and immortality. You’ll always have my love, devotion and desire. Where you’re concerned, they are immortal.”

She broke into a beaming smile and leaned forward to hug me. Then kiss me. And the kiss was full of love, desire and devotion.

“Now,” I said, standing up and putting a stop to any amorous aspirations she may have had. “Eat up, then get yourself in the shower and get dressed. Sue’s coming to pick you up in an hour. I’ve got you a day pass for the spa at Westmouth Hall. As many treatments as you can fit in between now and five. Then I want you back here by six so we can be ready for seven or seven-thirty at the latest.”

“Ready? So we’re going out tonight? For a meal somewhere? Capellos?” Capellos was her favourite Italian restaurant in town.

“Not quite. I’m having a restaurant bought to you.” I kept my face as neutral as I could and explained, “I found these caterers that cook you a slap-up meal and then serve it up like a posh place, right in your own home. We get great food, great wine, great company and not have to worry about drinking too much to drive home or bumping into someone we’d rather not.”

“Sounds lovely. Thank you, darling.”


I dropped the kids off at Ruth’s parents, where they’d be staying until Sunday evening, then went back to the empty house to run the hoover around and tidy up a bit. Parker and Brad arrived with food for the meal just before lunch, but Brad had to go to work straight after. They came back around four and while Brad prepared the meal, I helped Parker transform our dining room into a romantic restaurant for two. He also brought a mattress with him which we could put on the floor in the lounge for when we got to the Prime British Beef. We hid it behind the sofa for the boys to get out later. Parker then left to pick up his cousin just before Ruth was due back.

I couldn’t believe it but this was really happening. I was really letting this happen. Hell, I was eager for this to happen. Sure, I was nervous at the prospect, but I can say I was honestly I was looking forward to seeing Ruth take on all twenty-seven inches on offer. Hell, add my relatively normal size steak into the mix and she’d have access to thirty-four inches. All right, thirty-three and a half, but let’s not split hairs.

It was going to be quite a night.


Ruth arrived back at the house late, which wasn’t a surprise. But she also arrived with her hair in a stylish updo and her face professionally made up so I forgave her. Frankly, she looked stunning and almost half her forty years. Okay, maybe not half, that’s pushing it, but she didn’t ‘look’ forty, that’s for sure.

“Is that dinner I can smell?” she asked, heading for the kitchen before I blocked her way.

“Smells delicious,” said Sue. “Can I stay if there’s some going spare?”

“NO!” Both Ruth and I said at the same time. She looked at me, smiled and said, “I’ve had a great day, Sue, but this evening is all about me and my lovely husband.”

I was close enough to Sue to her hear her mutter under her breath, “That’s what you think.”

“What was that?” Ruth said.

“I said, I hope you have a lovely evening and I’m so jealous you wouldn’t believe.”

“Perhaps Dave can give Jack the caterer’s phone number on Monday and Jack can arrange the same for you.”

Sue looked at me and winked. “Now that is a great idea. You make sure to do that, Dave. I’ll remind Jack to ask you for it.”

After Sue left, Ruth came over and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Thank you for my spa day. I feel so relaxed right now. And not at all forty. But I know I won’t get this treatment every day and I’ll start feeling old tomorrow, so I—”

I put my finger to her lips to silence her. “Your day’s not over. In fact, I’d suggest it’s only just beginning.”

“Hmm,” she purred. “Have you got something special in mind for me after dinner?”

“You’ll see. Now—” I stepped away from her. “—I want you to go upstairs and get ready. I’ve laid out a little something on the bed I think you’ll like. At least, you’d better like it because it’s what I want you to wear tonight. And don’t blame me. Sue picked it out. I’ll come and get you when they’re ready to serve dinner.”

She gave me a funny look and a strange smile, but she did as I asked and I took great pleasure in watching her now forty-year-old arse sway up the stairs. Then I went into the kitchen to see how Brad was getting on and found that Parker had arrived, coming in the back door, and with him was the final third of Ruth’s present. And what a final third. Bobby was even bigger and had even darker skin than his cousins. He held out a giant hand for me to shake after Parker introduced us.

“I don’t remember seeing her at that barbeque Parker said you were at, but I hear your wife is something a bit special. I’m sure looking forward to fucking her.”

“I’m looking forward to you fucking her too,” I said—a sentence that several months ago I’d have never have believed I’d utter. “So, are we ready?”

“We just need ten minutes to get our outfits on then we’re good to go,” said Parker.

“Okay, well, I’ll go put on something posh too, then bring her down in say, fifteen?”

“We’ll be ready and waiting.”


I didn’t just want to barge in on Ruth before she’d finished getting ready and I wanted to add to the illusion of a special night I was trying to create. So I got dressed in the spare room, donning a dark grey suit, white shirt and blue tie. Then I went across the landing and gently knocked out our bedroom door.

“Ready, sweetheart?”

“Almost...”

I smiled and pushed the door open, finding exactly what I expected. Ruth was standing in front of the full-length mirror, with a look of mild shock on her face as she ran her hands up and down her sides. This dress, and the bra and panties underneath, must have been the first hint she’d had of what lay ahead. At least, it was if Sue had managed to keep her gob shut.

“Did Sue really pick this out for me?”

I nodded.

“The bra and panties too?”

I nodded again. Then added, “I helped.”

“With the dress or the panties?”

I shrugged. “Both.”

She gave me a wry smile. “Sue must think I’m some kind of slut to pick an outfit like this.”

It wasn’t that slutty. It was, in fact, just a classic Little Black Dress. Kind of. Okay, it was so short you could see the lace tops of her black stockings and it was very, very low cut and exposed a lot of her ample cleavage. And it was a little sheerer than she might have worn to, say, an office party. So sheer, in fact, that you could see the black and red bra and panties set through it that we’d bought from the back room in Charlotte’s Secret. The room where they displayed the more risqué goods, you know?

“Well...” I drawled. “She does know you’re only going to wear it in the house tonight. It’s not like you’re going out on the town in it or anything.”

“I know but ... I mean ... It’s just so...”

“Sexy?”

“Yes!”

“Just like you then. Now, is my lady ready for dinner?”

She nodded and I held out my arm for her to take so I could escort her downstairs. The three guys were waiting in the hallway for us, and I can only imagine what Ruth looked like to them as she slowly, gracefully descended. All six eyes were on her and never wavered, that much I can tell you.

All three of them were in ‘traditional’ waiter’s uniforms—black trousers, white shirt, black waistcoat and black bow-tie. Parker balanced a silver tray with two filled champagne flutes on his left hand and he had a white towel over his right arm. When we reached the bottom of the staircase, he stepped forward and offered the tray for us both to take a glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.