You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

Hanna had walked up to the camp naked, the insides of her legs soaked with her juice. Rebecca took one look at her and nearly exploded before Hanna saw her and told her that I had touched her for all of three seconds. That got a catty smile! The two of them had gone into the tent together and came out dressed to kill; well it nearly gave me a stroke anyways!

Hanna came out wearing Rebecca's little tan shorts, the ones Rebecca had worn the day they first came here. They were tight on Rebecca and showed off her mound. On Hanna, well they technically fit but she couldn't do up the button with her larger hips and with the zipper only half-done up, it was quite obvious that she wasn't wearing anything under them. Up top she wore the shirt she wore when we had gone up to their house and done it up the same way. Braless, she had tied the shirt under her tits and left the buttons all undone. It wasn't fair and I nearly ripped a hole in my pants...

Rebecca made it worse by wearing one of her tight little t-shirts without a bra. That wasn't too too bad. It's the fact that she only had little white cotton panties on underneath that made me drool. She made a point of jumping up to get more food or fill up her cup with more water as often as she could, her tits swaying and giggling, her nipples looking to be so hard they might cut through the material of her shirt. Then of course she would sit down, bouncing her knees open and closed 'absentmindedly'.

Dinner was great but couldn't be done soon enough; we all had ants in our pants. Actually neither of them was wearing anything that could be construed as pants and there weren't ants in mine there was a painful miniature baseball bat!

Finally we had cleaned up and there would be no reading around the fire tonight! We all rushed into the tent like a comedy sketch where everyone tries to get through the door at the same time and therefore no one can. We ended up in a ball of bodies, laughing. Once the giggling died down it was silent, sex is serious business I guess...

I broke the silence. "So do I get to unwrap my present now?"

I moved over to kneel beside Rebecca and gave her a soft kiss. Then I reached to do the same to Hanna but she shook her head and pointed back to her daughter before lying down. I got the message and kissed a very willing Rebecca again, our soft kiss rapidly gaining heat until she moaned and slid her tongue into my mouth. My hands went to her breasts, first hefting them then gently squeezing them. She took her arms from around my neck and stuck them up in the air.

"Time to start unwrapping me baby."

I pulled her shirt off, I had seen her breasts not two hours before but I would never get tired of staring at them. God they were perfect. My hands went back to them, gently pinching her nipples while cupping the rest as my mouth descended to suck and nibble.

"Mmmm Jack, you can do that ANY time. Mmmm. Please bite them a little Ohh! Yes, like that AAHhh ... Mmmm, as much as I never want you to stop, aren't you going to unwrap the rest of me?"

I looked at her, down at her nipples, wet with my saliva and jutting out a half inch, down her soft, flat stomach, her hip bones evident, down to her panty clad mound. Some women are flat there but Rebecca had a true mound, something you could cup in your hand. Her panties were pulled tight, the shape of her lips clearly visible.

I guided her down until she was lying beside Hanna who must have taken off her own clothes while I was sucking on her daughter's tits. Rebecca lay there, her legs demurely together and twisted just enough that I couldn't see the join where her legs met. I kissed her between her breasts then her stomach, her belly button, then just above the waist band of her underwear. I could smell her arousal. She started to twist to give me better access and I decided to tease her a bit and moved down to kiss the soles of her feet. She groaned in obvious frustration. Kissing up her calves, the inside of her knees, the tops of her quads I finally kissed her panty clad mound. Her arousal was much more notable now. My hands went to her hips and began to pull her panties down. She lifted her hips and opened her legs, the gusset of her panties stuck to her wet lips before the finally pulled away to show me her heaven.

The difference between mother and daughter continued. Hanna's nipples were darker and had some brown in them and so did her pussy lips. Rebecca had coral pink nipples, her areolas such a light bubblegum pink as to be nearly non-existent against her skin. Her tiny pussy lips were dark pink and engorged. Her mound was shaved bare and looked baby soft. Her lips were as open and dewy, a small dark hole at the bottom an anti-lighthouse to show my ship the way home.

She smelled fresh and heady. A lighter smell than her mother (though she didn't have a heavy smell herself). I lightly ran my tongue up her which garnered a sucked in breath. I knew I could give her a tongue lashing which would result in a big orgasm but I didn't want to. I wanted to gently and slowly explore and make love to her with my mouth. So I did. My hands, wrapped around her legs and laying on her flat stomach, never moved while I slowly licked up and down; into her hole to draw out more of her honey, then up to gently lave her bud. Her clit was much bigger than her mothers and sat proudly up on display, her clit hood naturally pulled back. Like a pink pearl sitting in a pink lily. After licking in I would gently blow on it, making her body shake. Eventually her whole body was shaking, I wasn't giving enough to make her go over the hill, the hill just kept getting high and higher. I sped up my licking a little and her hips lifted up to push against me. My licking now was just harder and faster licks at the base of her clit and soon her thighs were tight against my ears as she started to keen, her hips moving more and more rapidly. Then I sucked her whole clit into my mouth, sucked so hard my cheeks caved in, and with fast feather touches flicked the very tip of her clit.

She exploded.

Her hands pulling at my hair, her hips jerking up and down, she wailed until she was out of air. I waited until she was done and moved up to kiss her. She attacked me with her mouth, her tongue pushing hungrily into my mouth and licking my lips, my cheeks, by my nose. I pulled back a bit and she looked up at me, her mouth open her eyes still a little wild.

"Sorry. I like tasting myself."

Fuck I was hard.

"Now it's my turn to unwrap you." She said as she slid out from under me and pushed me over. She was aching beautiful on her hands and knees, her breasts hanging down, her little bum in the air. I looked over to Hanna who gave me a huge smile, one hand on her breast, the other laying on her stomach but obviously having been playing further down.

Rebecca got my attention back by pulling off my shirt and then proceeded to kiss my ear, breathing heavily into it before she wiggled her tongue around it. She moved down my neck and started to suck.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I exclaimed

"I'm giving you a hicky."

"Why? Stop it!"

Her mouth was back in place. "Nmm nnn." She pulled her mouth off just long enough to get out "I want to mark you. You belong to me." before it went back to chewing and sucking on my neck.

"And what about Hanna?" I asked

"Oh, I'm more than happy to share, but you belong to me."

"And I don't belong to your mother?" I playfully asked.

"Oh you belong to her too. Like I said, I'm totally happy sharing." was her reply.

"Well I guess I should take the other side and mark my man as well then huh?" came from the peanut gallery as Hanna sided up to me and buried her face into my neck as well.

"So do I get to mark you two?" I asked sarcastically

Rebecca lifter her head and looked steamingly at me. "You get to mark us with your babies."

Hanna looked up, her job on my neck apparently done. "But if you want, you can mark us with a hickey or bite marks too."

"Or spank our asses red." Said Rebecca, her gaze fixed on her rapidly blushing mother.

Hanna stuck her tongue out at her daughter and put her mouth down near my ear whispering loud enough for Rebecca can hear. "Actually Jack, you can pretty much do whatever you want to either of us."

"I second that" sighed Rebecca as she started to move down my body. "Now excuse me, I need to go meet my dick."

I laughed and playfully asked; "Pretty much anything?"

Rebecca looked up at me, my hard-on now in her hand. "Well this one-"she said, wagging my cock, "is the only one that is every going to touch me or go in me. Nothing is going to change that."

"Why would I-"I started before Rebecca cut me off.

"I don't know. We're both obviously fine with you having more than one woman, maybe you thought we would be fine having sex with more than one man."

"We're not." Hanna butted in firmly. "You're the only man we're ever going to have."

I was still in a playful mood. "But anything else?"

Mother and daughter looked at each other for a few seconds, silently communicating.

"Yes Jack. Anything." was Hanna's reply.

"Now be quiet. I want to meet my cock." Came from Rebecca before her tongue started to slowly slide up the length of my shaft ending with a kiss on the end.

"Hello Mr. Dick." She said, delivering another kiss to the tip. "No that doesn't seem right. You're certainly a cock, a nice big, thick one but I don' think that's your name, that's what you are. What's your name?" I was starting to laugh at this point. So was Hanna though her eyes were riveted to my cock.

"Is your name 'Pussy Pleaser'?" Rebecca had a hold of my dick and wagged it side to side. "No I didn't think so, though I'm sure you certainly do do that! Is your name 'Fuck Stick'?" She looked down at it again as if waiting to see if it would wag by itself, before finally wagging it side to side herself again. "No, you're right, that's not your name either. Is it 'Baby Maker'?" At this I decided to surprise her and clenched my pc muscles causing my shaft to bounce up and down. A delighted surprise washed across her face.

"Yes! That's it, you're name is 'Baby Maker'! Nice to meet you Baby Maker, I think you and I are going to become very good friends. I'm not sure you realize this but a few parts of me actually belong to you! Would you like to meet the parts of me that belong to you?" I bobbed my dick up and down again to Rebecca's obvious delight. She looked up into my eyes, lust and laughter filling hers.

"Well there is this part." She said as she lowered her mouth over the head of my dick, bobbing her head down a few times, her tongue pressing against my glans.

"The other parts you'll meet soon, but I think I should tell you a little bit about me first okay?" She held my shaft and gave the tip another kiss. "You, Mr. Baby-Maker are the fourth one of these I've ever seen and held. You're also-"she gave my head another half kiss-half suck "by far the biggest and most beautiful. The first one I met was when I was in the 10th grade. I was going out with a guy called Ryan. He was on the hockey team and was in the 12th grade. I was hot and popular for the 10th grade but he was hot and popular for the 12th grade and I thought I was head over heels for him. He used to show me off and I got to hang out with the older, cooler kids but he used to grope me and kiss me in-front of his friends and I knew he knew I didn't like that but he did it anyways. I didn't get mad at him even though I thought he was an asshole when he did that because frankly, even though I didn't like it, it also made me really horny. He used to always be trying to get into my pants but we never did more than make out a lot. I guess I was a bit of a cock-tease, though I didn't realize it! Then one night we went to a party, I was drinking a lot and he was kissing me and playing with my tits in front of everyone. I was drunk and horny when he pulled me upstairs."

I looked over at Hanna at this point. Her eyes were hard and her lips pursed but it seemed like she knew the story already.

"He pulled me into one of the bedrooms, pulled off my shirt and started to suck on my boobs. He was really rough and it felt really good! Then he had his hand down my pants trying to finger me and pull down my pants at the same time. I was wet and he knew it. I didn't stop him from pulling my pants off and I got on the bed. It wasn't rape, I was drunk and horny and I didn't want to stop what was going to happen but if I had tried, I knew he WOULD have raped me anyways. Thankfully he put on a condom because I wasn't on birth control. He slammed into me and pounded me for maybe a minute then came. It hurt and it wasn't much fun. Then her got up, got dressed and left. When I got downstairs he had the bloody condom swinging from his finder and was high-fiving his friends. I started to cry and when one of his friends came up and grabbed my boob and asked if I wanted some from him too. I ran out and didn't stop until I got home."

Looking over, Hanna had daggers in her eyes but said nothing.

"Oh Baby-" I started

Rebecca interrupted me, "It's alright. Dad confronted him in the parking lot after his hockey practice the next night. He took a swing at Dad and then Dad beat the shit out of him. Ryan never went near me again." She kissed the head of my dick again. "And that's the first one of you I ever met. He wasn't all that big and he kind of sucked at what he was made for though." She laughed.

She kept going. "After that I didn't date anyone until the beginning of Grade 12. Nick was in my history class and really cute but a complete nerd. I had to ask him out and I think he almost fainted when I did. I was one of the popular chicks, on the cross country team, part of the popular clique. He was really nice and really smart and a total gentleman which was probably why I liked him. I knew he would never be like Ryan. We went out for almost 6 months. It took him a month to kiss me. I had to be the one, a few weeks after we kissed for the first time, to grab his hands and put them on my breasts. He worshiped them but he never made me gush like when they're mauled. I gave him my first blowjob, and his as well, for his birthday. His dick was a little longer that Ryan's but it was really thin. It didn't taste very good and I spit it out into a tissue. He didn't care, he told me he loved me and never noticed when I didn't say it back. Right near the end of school I went to his house one night when his parents were out on a date. I planned on having sex with him and wore a little skirt and right shirt with no bra or underwear. I was SO hot walking over to his house, feeling the breeze on my bare pussy. I got to his place and we instantly started to make out. When I got up and stood in front of him and stripped for him he came in his pants. I helped him clean up and gave him another blowjob. He didn't complain that I wasn't going to have sex with him anymore that night. I broke up with him the next week. He was a really nice boy but he wasn't a man."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.