You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

Over the next couple of days the digging of our new house has progressed well enough that I felt it was time to start thinking about the roof and other odds and ends. It was hard work and by the end I actually dug down a little farther than I meant to. We would end up with something close to eight foot clear. Certainly enough height that I wouldn't hit my head anywhere! The whole thing ended up being surprisingly large almost 20 feet deep and 15 feet wide at the front going back to about 5 feet wide at the rear. The sleeping arrangements had been a bit of a battle though! Christ women can be petulant!

Rebecca continued her quest to make us one big happy family. As in all sleep together, my cum leaking from both of their pussy's every night. So much of me wanted the exact same thing, but her pushing for some reason just made me more resolute. She was getting me mad and I wanted to introduce her ass to my hand the same way I had with her mother but I knew she would enjoy it just as much as Hanna had. They were two peas in a pod in many ways.

My wife had always deferred to me; she liked me being the man both on the street and between the sheets but my feelings and need for dominance surprised me. Maybe I was making more testosterone from all the physical work and healthy eating. I certainly noticed the difference in my body from the "time before" as we had started to call it. It was only twenty days ago and the changes weren't that great, but physical labour all day and healthy food (and less of it) had made me lose about fifteen or twenty pounds. Pounds I certainly had to lose! I was a hair under 6 foot and the last time I had stood on a scale I was just pushing 210. At 37 it wasn't a bad body, I had always had a broad shouldered v-figure and been pretty strong but my once fairly narrow waist had filled out and I was a bit more of a U instead of a V these days.

So maybe it was the work that was making me more dominant but maybe it wasn't. The "Big Voice" saying "You shouldn't have changed him like that" did keep coming to mind. I wasn't physically different other than in essence being on a diet and working out all day but my sexual needs, semen production and the drastic increase in my dominant tendencies all had me wondering. Nothing I could do about it but go with the flow. It certainly meshed with Hanna who seemed to be naturally submissive. Like I said, my wife had loved me being the dominant in our relationship but that had only gone so far as liking her hair pulled when getting it doggie style and occasionally getting blindfolded and having her hands tied to the headboard while I had my way with her. Hanna liked a lot more than that!

None of this helped the sleeping situation though. Rebecca pouted, Hanna stayed silent, acquiescing to my feelings. I in my dominant state more than anything else just didn't want Rebecca to get her way.

"I can hear what you two do every night as it is! What's the difference if I can see it too?" She would constantly pester. "When winter comes, it will be warmer if we all sleep together..."

We settled on a situation I was happy with and made the cave hut even better in my mind. Right at the back I dug out a cube about two feet off the ground and just over four feet tall. We dug it to fit the large blow up mattress perfectly. We cut down a bunch of small saplings, about 2-3 inches in diameter and used them for walls and a ceiling. At the ceiling I made a slot on either side of the walls. We put the smaller tarp up against the dirt ceiling then slid the saplings down the slots to hold them spanning over our heads. We did the same thing along the walls, butting them up against the saplings on the roof and then built a thin wall across just over half of the opening. It ended up being a little wooden box with a mattress on the bottom. I wasn't worried about the roof caving in with the way it was buttressed. Unfortunately even without a roof over the rest of the hut it was pretty dim in there but it would be dry, warm and as private as reasonably possible.

On the other wall we did the same thing for Rebecca but with my single mattress. It was only about six feet long by three feet deep and about three feet high and started higher up from the floor. One of the thin foil blankets was going to become a roll-up front curtain for when it was cold.

We felled the first couple of logs and after sawing the length of the first one decided that it was way too much work to do for the rest just to get a flat ceiling. There was more than enough wood from that one log though to make a rough table-top. I put it aside for later.

By the end of a very long day we had a tired couple of horses, a very tired three people and the first ten logs that had been seven trees pulled up beside what was soon going to be our new home. Tomorrow we would continue. Rebecca and Hanna had picked good trees that were straight and didn't need much pruning for the pieces we were going to use for the roof and things were going smoothly. We would also have lots of firewood once it cured.

Hanna had spent about an hour the day before digging out and making a better rock wall for her little stream bath and we were all looking forwards to taking turns using it, relaxing in nice water, partially warmed from water boiled in the pots. Hanna got to go first, she was going to cook dinner afterwards, Rebecca's squirrel traps working better than I expected. Vegetable and squirrel stew was fast becoming a favorite.

While the water was on getting hot Hanna slided up to me and whispered in my ear; "Can I use you razor baby? I thought I'd ask before I got spanked again..."

I looked at her and gave her a wolf grin. "Actually I was looking forward to having to spank you again! But what's mine is yours; you don't need to ask if you can use it or anything else."

Her eyes got hot at that and shone with lust. "And what do you want me to do with my pussy? Do you want a bald little cunt to lick and fuck tonight? Or do you want me to grow my hair back? I want my man to tell me how he wants my twat."

"Baby! Christ you turn me on." She gave me a naughty smile and lifted up an eyebrow waiting for an answer. "I like a little hair up top best but you look so hot with a bald cunt. Surprise me. Either way tonight I'm going to try to make you cum so hard you can't remember your name!"

She smiled and skipped off to get my razor and do things with it.

I walked down to the stream with her, the packhorse carrying the hot pot of water. She did repay me with a nice striptease though. My god she was beautiful. I just stood and drunk her in, her nipples pointing at the sky, her belly button for some reason made me want to get on my knees and tongue it for hours.

"Come here, I want to make you dirtier before you get clean."

"Un uh! I'm sweaty and smelly and stubbly and you get to have me all night any way you want but I want to wash first. Now fill up that pot again and go put it back on the fire for the next one of you."

I did as I was told and left her to her own devices.

Going back up I ran across Rebecca by the fire and sat down beside her. She wrinkled her nose "Uggh! My god you stink! You can wash next!"

I decided to tease her and wrapped her up in my arms, rubbing myself against her, laughing.

"Ughh! Gross! Eww, get off!" I was laughing hard. "Do that when you're clean!" She was laughing now too. I could see a sly glimmer in her eyes and knew she was going to strike back somehow. Sniffing her shirt, she declared; "See; now I stink too!" And with that she pulled her shirt over her head, getting her head caught in the neck hole (I'm sure on purpose) she wrestled with the shirt, her head covered with it, her hands up in the air. Her tits, those gorgeous milky white tits, were barely contained in a little lacy baby blue bra and were jiggling and heaving. I was mesmerized. They were even bigger in front of me then they looked with her shirt on. I knew after "getting stuck" for a good five seconds that I was purely on purpose. Her dark pink nipples, clearly visible through the lace of her bra and very clearly erect gave it away as well.

The shirt finally came off and she gave me a saucy smile. "No sense getting a clean shirt until I'm clean as well. I guess I'll just have to run around half naked..." Then looking at her arm pit, she turned to me; "Can I use your razor Jack? Just look how hairy I'm getting!" We both knew I was staring at her tits and not her upturned armpit. "Though that razor scares me a bit. I'm not used to it; I always used to wax those ... delicate bits..." She gave me another saucy smile and sauntered off.

I took my hot water down to the stream and found Hanna already wrapped up in her towel. I went to grab it but got a wagged finer and a "Ohh no! it's a surprise and you have to wait until tonight!"

I stripped and got into the probably 80 degree water. God that felt good! Hanna, refilled the pot and started to go back up to the camp. Then she called out my name and when I looked over bent straight legged at the waist giving me a gorgeous view of her ass and pussy. I couldn't see the front, but the back was certainly baby smooth!

I was still lounging in the water when Rebecca came down a while later.

"Oh, you're still in! Well I guess I get to finally see the great pussy pounder in the flesh!"

"Christ Rebecca! Give me privacy!" I was genuinely irritated.

She obviously picked up on it and backed off a little but didn't sound very contrite when she responded "I'll just go over behind that tree and give some privacy while I get undressed. Though feel free to stick around and help me shave those ... hard to reach areas."

I got up, never looking her way, though certain that she was looking mine. I went up to find Hanna cooking away.

"Your daughter is really starting to push my buttons." I started.

"What do you mean? ... Oh ... Baby, she just wants what we, what I have. She ... well she feels the same way I do."

"Hanna, I adore both of you! She knows how much I care for her, I just can't. I mean"

She cut me off; "I know. And she knows to. It doesn't make it any easier though. Eventually one of you will have to bend a little and do something you might not fully want to do."

Seeing my wide eyed stare she quickly added; "But let's talk about that some other time. Now go get dressed before my daughter comes up here and sees that big dick swinging in the breeze."

Dinner was uneventful. I think we were all too tired to talk much and we knew tomorrow would be just as bad. Rebecca turned in first, first giving her mom a hug and kiss and then me.

"Mmm, good night Jack, and thanks for the razor, it feels so nice to be all clean ... and smooth..." Then a giggle and she was gone into her tent.

Hanna was smiling. "Come on big boy, let's go to bed."

We climbed into the tent and I slumped down onto the bed, groaning and sighing.

"Jack, take your clothes off and roll over, I want to give you a massage."

"You first."

"No, I don't want a massage ... Oh, you want me to strip for you?" I nodded "You want to see what I did to my pussy?"

"God it turns me on so much when you're dirty and naughty!"

"Does it?" She was straddling my shins but began to shimmy up. "Do you like me being dirty?" She whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.