You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

I woke up entirely too early the next morning and gently extricated myself from Hanna's limbs. She was still sound sound asleep as I quietly left the tent. It didn't look like Rebecca was up yet either. As silently as I could, a started a small fire and filled the pot with some water to heat up.

When it was warm I took it into the tent with me and started to gently clean Hanna with it. Her legs were crustier than mine had been when I had washed and I thought this would be a nice way to wake up.

"Mmmm. What are you doing baby? I was dreaming I was in a warm bath..."

"Shhh. Good, I'm just washing you a little, we were both pretty dirty after last night."

"Mmm ... That feels good. You're amazing." She breathed, still groggy and mostly asleep.

"So are you. Go back to sleep, it's still early. I'll wake you up for breakfast."

"Mmm ... kay ... mm"

I went back out and built the fire back up. Oatmeal this morning I think for a change. We could use the eggs for a big frittata or something for lunch.

Coming back from the stream I saw Rebecca sitting, staring into the fire, her face impassive, and her body looking a bit tired. She changed when she saw me, her face beaming, her shoulders moving back. I hung the water over the fire and sat down beside her. Where she instantly snuggled in and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You look tired Bec, why don't you back to bed for a little?"

"Nnn-uh" was the only response I got. Then turning to look at me; "Of course I'm tired, I was up half the night!"

I knew where she was going, but I tried to act nonchalant and obtuse. "Doing what?"

Smiling now, she looked at me and said; "I'll tell you exactly what I was doing all night laying on your bed, in every little detail if you give me a full play-by-play of what you did last night! Not that I don't already have a pretty good idea!"

"Sorry baby, I don't kiss and tell."

"It's all right, I know someone who does. Mmm ... and I love it when you call me baby."

Not wanting to egg her on further, I didn't respond to that and we sat side by side waiting for the water to boil to make the oatmeal.

I called out to Hanna when breakfast was ready with no response and Rebecca went to in to get her. She came out alone a few minutes later with a big smile on her face.

"Well big boy, it looks like you wrecked her." She came up and wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear; "I have to admit I'm a little sore myself." Knowing there was no chance at getting caught, she pushed farther than before, sliding her tongue into my ear and grinding her mound on the top of my thigh. "Not so sore that I couldn't go for the real thing though. Fingers just aren't the same."

Fuck it was hard keeping my composure.

I gently extracted myself from her grasp and gave her a friendly slap on her ass. She gave me a huge smile and wiggled it at me saucily, her eyes saying "I'll get you yet."

"Come on, let's go try and set some traps for food. I want some meat for dinner."

She looked at me and a little wistfully retorted; "I'd like some meat too..."

After getting together some supplies we went off into the woods. Rebecca had read about a squirrel pole in one of the books and that seemed like a good idea with the sheer number that were running around. I shopped down a large fir tree branch and using some twine tied nooses along the length of it using the little tiny twigs to hold the loops perpendicular to the branch. Some little bits of leftover oatmeal went near each of the loops. The branch went up like a ramp against a tree we had seen a few squirrels running around on. Hopefully the squirrels would run up of down the branch putting their heads through the nooses and when they went tight falling off and choking themselves and they hung underneath. We ended up making two more of them in various places. A few squirrels a day would be more than enough meat for now, if we got more I could start salting and smoking them.

We bantered back and forth the whole time though while busy with work Rebecca seemed to tone down the outrageous flirting which on the whole was welcome. I loved it and it made me feel great but it was just so hard going down my chosen path because of it. She was easily as beautiful as her mother and obviously just as interested. My feelings both physical and mental were very real; I just couldn't make myself be with a mother and daughter. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't help it.

We walked back to the camp about four hours later hand in hand. I was happy to bend a little, besides, I did adore her, she seemed happy with the additional intimacy regardless how much.

Getting back we could see Hanna busying herself around the fire getting lunch on the go.

"So mom, feeling better?" asked a smiling Rebecca.

She smiled and got up, plastering herself into my arms. "Mmm, much! I had a really nice and relaxing morning, went down to the stream and blocked off a bit with rocks then heated up the big pot full of water and took it down there and poured it in. It was almost like a warm bath, I even managed to use Jack's straight razor to shave. I feel like a new person." She kissed me full on lips and without a hint of embarrassment told me; "Thanks for last night, and this morning."

"Oh, so he had you again this morning did he?" asked Rebecca, her mouth smiling but her eyes getting a little catty.

"No" her mom simply said, "but he did give me the idea for the bath. Why don't you take one after lunch Rebecca? You'll feel a thousand times better."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.