You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

We rode down beside the river, on what had been a road, now a beautiful grass path through the trees. It felt close, quiet and intimate down here. Idyllic in many ways. Ten minutes in Hanna complained about her view being my back and wanted to change. She hadn't let go of my crotch since she had first grabbed hold, not stroking it, just holding it, in possession of it. I was hard as a rock. I didn't want to give up that but I wasn't going to argue.

I loved how docile the horse was. I still hadn't named her, she was just "the horse", the Clydesdale was just "The Clydesdale". My play toys as a kid were named monkey and doggie as well. I guess my mind just didn't work that way ... That or I didn't want to name something I might one day have to eat. I turned and reached behind me and while Hanna protested, swung her around to sit in front of me.

She leaned back into me and murmured; "That's better."

We rode in silence for a while more, me enjoying having my arms around her while holding the reins, her cuddled, safe, content.

"Have you ever ridden before?" I asked.

"A couple of times out west and once on a beach in Mexico." She responded.

"Good, then you can steer." I said, handing her the reins.

She took them, the horse barely noticing a difference. I slid my hands up to cup her breasts.

Hanna snorted. "So that was your reason huh?" she said, her voice light and laughing.

"Um hmm."

She didn't say anything else, just pushing her back harder against me, mewing when I milked her tits, pinching her already hard nipples. First she laughed when I started to unbutton her shirt, my hands diving inside to attack her bra, then pulled my hands away. Dropping the reins for a second she performed that trick which always mystifies men, her arms sliding around for a few seconds and coming back holding her loose bra. She stuck it down between us, grabbed my hands and put them back under her shirt on her now naked tits. Only then did she pick up the reins again.

I resumed my slow steady assault on her breasts, trailing my finger nails across the bottom of them, then suddenly tweaking her nipples, hefting them, milking them, pulling on her nipples until her whole tit was elongated then suddenly letting go. Her mews turned into moans, her legs tightening on the horse's flank increasing our speed up a bit.

"Oh god, you have NO idea what that does to me."

"Yes I do" I breathed hotly into her ear and picking up the pace, "I pretty much know exactly what this does to you."

"Unnggh, Unn, un un nggghh. You're going to me cuuUUUUMMMM!" And did just that. "Unnggh! Uhhn Mmmm mmm." She settled down into her little mews, almost like purrs again. My hands gently cradled her breasts, her still hard nipples pressed into my palms.

"Like you said, I'm dangerous" I joked and kissed her on the nape of her neck.

"You have NO idea. Now get your hands out of there. My boobs are going to be sore as it is and I don't want them hurting so much we can't have more fun later."

She tied her shirt together under her breasts, giving me a great view of her cleavage from over her shoulder and keeping her stomach bare. I laced my hands together on her stomach and we rode on in silence for the next hour or so, lost in contentment and our own thoughts.

She knew where we were going and soon enough we were in tree lined grass of what had been residential streets. This had been a really nice area of town. It still was. Shady mature trees were everywhere, the remains of well-manicured gardens visible on most lots. Out of the blue Hanna started to talk again, staring straight ahead, a little stiff.

"I always fantasized about having sex in our backyard in the middle of the day. Staring into people's windows, wondering if someone was watching me getting fucked. Wondering if they would touch themselves while they watched me on my hands and knees, my whole body shaking from the cock slamming into me from behind. Wondering what they would think when they saw me cum like a slut."

My heart was racing but I was silent.

"I just never thought it would be with anyone other than my husband."

"I'm sorry," I began "we don't have to do anything you don't want to. I miss my wife as well. I never cheated on her."

"You're not cheating on her and I'm not cheating on him." She brusquely replied. A pause, then softly. "They're gone." She sounded stilted and close to tears. Turning around to look at me, she flashed a smile. "And I want to fuck you so hard it hurts. I want to be sore tomorrow and it won't be from riding the horse we're sitting on!"

Her backyard was nice, a few large trees and bushed demarking where the fences had once been. We quickly rounded up the things they had left, both of us antsy about what was to come. As she walked by I surprised her when I grabbed her and spun her hard into my arms mashing my lips to hers, roughly pulling her knotted shirt open and off. Squeezing one of her tits in my hand, I grabbed a handful of her brown hair and pulled her head back while I pushed my tongue into her open mouth. She moaned into my mouth, one of her hands going to press mine harder onto her breast, the other on my shoulder.

I got down onto my knees, my hands at the button of her jeans. "Did any of your fantasies involve you having your clothes pulled off, your pussy licked until you were screaming and moaning, begging to get fucked? Moaning so loud anyone within a block would know exactly what was happening?

She looked down at me her eyes nearly blind with lust, panting so hard she couldn't speak. I pulled her jeans and underwear down at the same time, the gusset of her panties soaked and plastered to her pussy lips. She had a small, well-trimmed bush and just some soft stubble from her clit down. She probably used to wax I thought. Her lips were dark brownish red, open and sheening with wetness. She lifted each leg in turn as I pulled off her shoes and pants then laid down, her legs spread, her knees wide open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.