You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

We were getting into a routine, the next day predominantly a mirror to the one before. A hug and kiss from the woman who didn't suck my cock and a bigger one from her mother that did. Despite not knowing where I stood or how I stood in relations to Rebecca or what the relationship between mother and daughter in regards to me were we all flirted, teased and bantered throughout the day and through the evening.

Food was getting boring, fresh veggies were plentiful but it wasn't the same. I shot three squirrels and Hanna did a much better job of cleaning them than I would have. We made a soup/stew out of them with onions we had found and lots of other vegetables. It would never be my favorite meat but it was better than the racoon from my first try at hunting. The broth was really nice to have as well. Something different at least!

Shooting them made me think that I needed to start trapping for food instead of shooting it, especially when it was as easy as the hundreds of squirrels running around and the numerous racoons out at night. Both of those populations would probably naturally decrease fairly rapidly without all the garbage man produced. As distasteful as it was, we should eat them while we could.

Bed time was the same as the night before with Rebecca giving me a tight hug and a long, hard, friendly kiss on the mouth before wishing me good night. Hanna was in my tent before I was, already down to just her panties when I got in.

"I'm still dirty down there so these are staying on alright?"

"I don't care, it doesn't bother me."

"But it bothers me." A pause... "I don't know what Bec and I are going to do for the next one. Just thinking about it is gross!"

"Well I guess we could cut a towel up into..." I was silenced by a kiss. We made out like high school kids for what seemed like hours, dry humping and grinding until we were both on the edge, gasping and panting. I had the feeling by the time we were really hot and heavy that she wanted me to force the issue, to rip off her underwear and take her but she had told me no and I wasn't going to force the issue even if it left her ultimately frustrated. After having my way with her tits again, encouraged by her sounds to be rougher than the night before, she again sucked me dry. Once fast, hard, wet and greedy the second time slowly, her eyes never leaving mine until I filled her mouth. Then she crawled up my body, her tits swinging, her mouth smiling and her eyes like a cat's that had just seen a juicy, fat mouse.

"You don't mind kissing me after I swallowed your cum?"

"No."

"My husband would never do that."

I didn't know what to say to that. I don't think she expected anything out of me anyways. She bent forward and gently began to kiss me, softly, sensuously, her tongue slowly exploring my mouth. I could taste my bitterness but if she was willing to drink so much of it, how could I complain about some vestige's? Straddling my hips, she was soon grinding her pussy against my hard cock, her kisses becoming more and more ragged. Soon after grabbing her tits she arched her back, a long low mew coming out of her mouth while her grinding became more and more frantic. Knowing what she wanted, I mauled her tits, squeezing them, nipping hard at her nipples in between sucks, pinching, twisting. She came. Hard. Her back arched, her whole body rigid and twitching like there was an electric current passing through it, her mouth open in a silent moan.

She collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight. Her mouth panted hotly into my ear, her body wracked with random twitches like the aftershocks of an earthquake. We lay like that for a few minutes before she got up.

"I was wrong. You're not dangerous ... You're really really dangerous. I'm going down to the stream to clean up. Sleep tight big boy. And dream of me."

And then like the past two nights (had it really only been that long?) she was gone into the night. Part of me wanted to run after her, bend her over and fuck her senseless but enough of me wanted our first time together to not be rushed and animalistic that I rolled over and went to sleep, my hard-on pressed between me and the ground.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.