The Crucible of Man - Cover

The Crucible of Man

Copyright© 2013 by Michael Erickston

Chapter 6: Come What May

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Come What May - The fate of Humanity rests in the hands of one inhuman assassin. This was inspired by the Iced Earth CDs "Framing Armageddon" and "The Crucible of Man", excellently written by Jon Shaffer. This is just my take on the tale itself.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

I awoke disoriented for a moment. Sharon wasn't in the bed with me, and I looked out the window to see the sun rising. I looked about the suite, but she wasn't there. "Sharon?" I called.

Then I heard the shower running, and moved to the bathroom. I saw her outline through the fogged glass door and smiled to myself. I returned to our bed for the night and called Gabrael.

"Baz! I heard about what happened with the Eye when he returned. I thought you were going to call me!"

"I was, but we had a new target, and I apologize for not informing you. I am going to bring Sharon before the Council and present our case to them. Will you stand with us?"

"I will, Baz. By Blood and Stone, I will stand at your side and face down the Council by your side."

"Then by Blood and Stone will I stand with you through any trials you may have in this life or the next, my Brother. We will meet you inside the main entrance in an hour."

"I will be there, Brother. See you then."

I hung up and went back into the bathroom.

I slid the shower door open and joined Sharon. She looked up and smiled at me. "There you are, sleepy head." She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I fell asleep, dear one." I wasn't ashamed. I was elated that I had been able to sleep with the woman whom I loved.

"Yes you did, and you snored like a chainsaw!" She stuck out her tongue at me, then giggled.

"I did?" I was shocked.

"No, but you should see the look on your face, sweety!" She giggled even more and jumped into my arms. Her mouth was on mine in an instant and I pushed her back against the wall as I hardened beneath her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I lowered her onto my hardness.

She gasped as I entered her and her lips found mine again. I braced her against the wall and thrust into her over and over. The urgency from last night had returned as we made love standing under the hot water of the shower.

"Yes, baby! Yes, make love to me, Bazael! Feel me around you as you make me yours for all time! I am yours, sweetheart! Give me your love, please. Come inside me again, baby!"

Her soft pleas lit the fire in my blood and I gave her all that I am. I came inside her as she spasmed around me in orgasm. Making love to Sharon is always as magical for me as it is for her. Two souls and hearts enmeshed into one.

As we recovered our breath, I raised her off of me and lowered her to her feet. We washed each other again and dried each other off as we left the shower. We kissed and dressed ourselves in preparation for whatever this day would bring.

I paid the checkout bill for the Hotel suite and we walked across the Grand Central Station. It was where the entrance to the Setian Sactum was located. We went down the steps into the main concourse and towards the little known and never used secondary maintenance corridor. Once before the door, I turned to Sharon.

"Beyond this door, no human has ever been before. You will be the first, dear one. You will, however, be under my protection. I called Gabrael, and he is meeting us inside."

"Good. At least we'll have a friend backing us up." She took my hand, and I raised my hand before the door. It became intangible, and we stepped through it together to solidify behind us.

"Yes we will. Gabrael and I have trusted each other for more generations than I care to remember. Let's go." I led her through the corridors to the main entrance guarded by two Setian Warriors.

"Halt, Bazael. You are to be slain on sight, as is your human lover."

"Kelnael, you will stand aside. We have the missing piece of the Prophecy in our grasp, and the Council needs to hear it." I would not back down, even as Kelnael and Raxielle drew their swords.

"That is impossible," Raxielle said. "The Prophecy is complete!"

I looked at her. "Raxi, do you really believe that, when it says nothing of what will happen if the Redeemer should be born? I will read you the missing piece, and you may judge for yourself.

I opened the tube and unrolled the ancient scroll. "'If Mankind should be Redeemed by one of mixed blood, all life on Earth shall thrive,

and Setians will live in peace with the races of Man.' Here is The Seal of the Order of the Rose, if you doubt its veracity."

Kelnael took the scroll and looked at it, noting the seal. It had been very skillfully cut from the bottom of the orginal Prophecy and rolled into its own scroll, to be Sealed again by the Order, under the Command of Garhael. The Scrolls of Prophecy are indestructible, since the Magic prevents it. They cannot be hidden for long, even inside a volcano. They have a way of turning up somewhere unexpected. The only way it could remain hidden was inside that safety depostit box, and in many safes and lockers before that.

He handed it back to me after reviewing it with a critical eye. "It is real, Bazael. You and ... Sharon Summers may pass. She who is the Mother of the Redeemer." He bowed to her, and we passed as he and Raxielle sheathed their swords.

Gabrael met us before we reached the Council Chamber. "Baz, Garhael has ordered all guards to detain or slay you if you try to gain entry."

I let my guise drop and flexed my claws. "Then let them try, Gabrael. Will you join me in battle one last time, Brother?"

Gabrael let his guise fall away as well and flexed his shoulders and claws. "It has been a while, my friend. Let us face them together." He nodded and grinned.

I turned to Sharon and handed her the scroll. "Sharon, my love. Keep this safe while we keep you safe. If we should fall in battle, make certain this gets into the hands of Elder Nishielle. She is the fairest Councillor of the Thirteen. She will see the veracity of the writing and will act accordingly. You have your pistol just in case, as well. Aim for heart or head, or you will not kill them."

Sharon nodded with tears in her eyes. "I love you, Baz." She came into my arms and we kissed lovingly. I stroked her hair and face, feeling her skin on my hand.

"I love you, Sharon. No matter what happens in there, never forget that." I smiled at her, and we turned to the main doors.

Gabrael and I nodded to each other and we kicked the doors inward. Twenty Setian Bladesmen stood in front of us. I knew them all. I had trained them all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.