The Crucible of Man
Prologue: Framing Armageddon

Copyright© 2013 by Michael Erickston

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue: Framing Armageddon - The fate of Humanity rests in the hands of one inhuman assassin. This was inspired by the Iced Earth CDs "Framing Armageddon" and "The Crucible of Man", excellently written by Jon Shaffer. This is just my take on the tale itself.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

"You know your task, Bazael."

"To eliminate the one foretold to give birth to the Redeemer."

"Yes, my friend. How you do so is up to you."

"Why?"

"Because we trust your judgment. All of your assassinations are flawless."

"No, Lord Elder. Why must she die? She has done no wrong."

"You know why, Bazael."

"Because she was born into Mankind? Her soul is pure like a Setian."

"Because if she lives, Mankind will find the path to Redemption."

"Would that not be the correct course of action? Let Mankind be redeemed."

"What has gotten into you, Bazael? You have been flawless from Christ to Kennedy. Your assassinations have been written into their history books."

"Because I tire of this, Lord Elder. My infinite anger is at an end, and I have seen that these men and women today are not those who committed Genocide on us millenia ago."

"Know your place, Bazael. You have served the Thirteen and the Ten Thousand for ages with no remorse. You do what we cannot."

"I do, Lord Elder. I also know that if I kill her, then all hope of Redemption for Mankind dies with her. They have great evil among them, but they also have great love. Who are we to judge these descendants of the Murderers?"

"We are the Chosen of Earth Mother, Bazael. Have you forgotten your own wife and child murdered in the Scourging?"

"No, Lord Elder. I remember them as if it was this morning. I see my wife's face. I see my son's face. I see them look upon me with horror in their eyes at the acts I have done in the name of Justice."

"It is unpleasant, Bazael. But it is also necessary."

"Is it, Lord Elder? Give your Order, then."

"Bazael, the Order is given. The Mother of the Redeemer will die by your hand, or not at all."

"Yes, Lord Elder."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.