The Enemy of My Enemy Is 'My Friend'
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Zaine

Neither of us had any children. When we saw Carrie and Lu Ann together both of us just looked at them, then at each other, thinking the same thoughts, at least I think they were the same. For me, I could not help to think back to when we were at their age. Carrie was 16 going on 17 and Lu Ann was 2 years younger. They had a younger sister who was 13; she was home with Grandpa. Their parents had just up and left. First their mother, then their father. They were not even sure if they had legally been married. That was just the way things were in the hills.

It was heart-wrenching then to watch Carrie and Lu Ann comfort each other. It might be easy to think they were too close or went beyond what most people would consider a 'normal' relationship, but you have to remember this was so remote a place that it seemed each other was all they had.(Our Organization just loved being remote) To me, seeing them caress, hug, and kiss each other was beautiful and just a natural act of love. Laura must have had a similar thought since she scooted over and took them both in her arms stoking each. I just could not help myself too and joined them.

Here we were 2 adults and two teens now holding, groping, fondling and kissing each other. I swear, if it became any more 'physical' and somebody was watching they would have thought we were having an orgy or something perverse. That was not really what was happening. With all the emotions and pent up grief and fears we each had, this was that release that often families just share with each other. The trouble here was we had all just met and were not a family.

I guess the fact that our clothes sort of got opened, blouses, pants, shorts, whatever, seemed to have someone's, anyone's hands or mouth fondling and kissing anything that got exposed made this a 'foursome' and we were not playing golf.

Nothing happened but we found we were all laying back, hands stroking, holding, or gently rubbing each other, more like lovers rather than new friends. What was surprising was that there was no guilt or panic on anyone's face. In fact, huge smiles then the starts of laughing came out. Carrie was the first, she shed all her clothes, Lu Ann then Laura followed suit. The hugging and kissing began again. I saw the smoldering look in Carrie's eyes as her fingers started tracing down my chest. She started removing my clothes.

"I ain't never seen a man except my Grandpa. Can I hold and touch you all over, Please?"

What do you say to a naked woman at a time like that. I looked over at Laura who was lip-locked with Lu Ann and obviously had no problem with our two new sidekicks. 'What the Hell', I thought, as I nodded my head to her. With a smile on my face, I laid back and let her have her new found explorations. A man could get used to this, seeing Laura and Lu Ann going to town on each other, I guess a woman could also.

Looking back that had been some sort of catharsis for both me as well as Laura. In the back of my mind I must have resented her life with Ray and in my sub-conscious was keeping her on some kind of a judgment wheel. For her part, she too had blamed herself for the past. The release we both felt with the girls was like a breath of air to a drowning man(or woman). The girls must have felt something like that also since both of them ended up in our arms, just wanting to be held. It was late, getting near evening and we wanted to see the girls home then talk about what almost happened. We did not quite make it to their cabin before a 'ball of fire' rushed crying and hurled herself at the girls.

"I thought you left me too. I was so scared. Please don't leave me, please." then she started sobbing. She saw Laura and I standing, watching what was going on. Neither of the girls were fully dressed, blouses un buttoned. Little hands automatically found breasts and nipples to hold and comfort, much like a child suckling from a mother. She calmly said, "I'm Sue Ann", all the time holding on to her sisters.

That would have gotten my response until the door opened again and a old man hobbled out. "What in tarnation is going on. You girls get inside and fix some tea or coffee, where are your manners, we got guests. From the looks of you I don't guess you need to worry about clothes. Best all get inside while I talk to these two. From the looks on your faces I need to find out if I need my shotgun or not or if I'm 'a goin' to be a great grandpa soon. Zeke, Zeke Miller, and you two be?" as he held out his hand in greeting.

"Laura and Bobby, Sir!" We sort of just took Carrie and Lu Ann over as part of our lives. I am sorry.

"Ha, I been waiting for the day somebody got attached to them, their sister too. Three Hellions getting ready to be women need a family, a man even. A 'grandpa' don't count and around here they all have long been ready for kids. Trouble is, there 'aint' nobody around here much, and at 76, I'm not about to go sparking my own grand daughters, if I get your drift about taking these two."

"No Sir, we just meant they, the valley over there, and something we both seemed to be missing just clicked. We took no advantage of your grand daughters, but, truly, it might have come to that, we both fell in-love with them."

"Easy enough to do, they have a lot to give but won't leave an old man alone to get on with their own lives."

Sur Ann came out and called us all in. They did not have much, but what they had, was put out for us. Nobody got dressed more. When Laura and I sat down we found Carrie, and Lu Ann climbing or in Carries case, just jumping in our laps. Soon Sue Ann joined Carrie on mine. Soft hand took mine and placed them inside their open blouses and at their protruding nipples. I think these girls had never been loved, then I remembered what they said about being abandoned by their parents. As they curled up even more in our laps, all the time purring like kittens with their breasts being stroked, we both started talking to Zeke. We found out a lot of things. He also seemed to learn what he wanted to about us. If he was a machine, I think he would have been more successful than any lie detector ever invented. Talking to him was like opening up to some shrink.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.