The Enemy of My Enemy Is 'My Friend'
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Zaine

You know how you just know something is wrong. When I fell asleep then less than an hour later I knew I had been poisoned. I woke up in a cold sweat, chills and a pain in my throat and stomach you could not believe. My vision was blurred, my body refused to move and I barely was able to wake one of my girls.

There was not much anyone could do for me, I almost lost consciousness. Natasha awoke, called to her sister and yelled out 'Help!' to no one in particular. The FA came over. She knew exactly what had happened it seemed.

"Let's get him into the back area. She called two men over that came in with Phil Brown, but not Phil himself.

Katya said that Phil was 'our contact' and had given me a lot of papers and information earlier. The FA leaned over and whispered something to one of the men, while the other took out something and blocked the aisle.

The other man approached Phil Brown and as he neared, promptly shot him with some kind of device. He pulled him up, stripped off everything he wore and began to tape his mouth, arms and legs.

Meanwhile everyone else on the plane tried to getup and/or help. Most had similar difficulty to what I was going through. The two 'watchers' did not however and started to draw pistols. The man shot them both with the same device he had used on Phil. In a similar fashion he stripped them both, male and female and secured them the same way.

At the same time the FA wanted to administer an injection to which my girls 'violently' opposed. Katya began to 'demand' Phil Brown, saying he was assigned to help us. The FA almost laughed. I am trying to help dear, now sit back and let me do my job or I'll hurt you, really bad my dear. I am Phyl Brown, Phyllis Brown and your man has been poisoned. It must have been something on those papers the imposter gave him. Now, I'll inject him, you keep giving him this stuff to try to drink, get him in the bathroom and get him to vomit up as often as he can. I think, from the frantic look on Fred's face we have a few more 'sick' passengers on board." She handed Katya some milky white liquid.

After a dozen very unpleasant episodes on or in the small bathroom facility I started to feel better. The sweats had stopped, two wool blankets and Natasha as my pillow seemed to do the trick, all this while Katya stood guard over me.

When we were close to landing, Phyl came back. "Welcome back to the world of the living. You were a sick little puppy but you should be ok soon. We have a slight change of plans. The tower and 'our' special Air Traffic Controllers have been advised that we have three very ill passengers who will need immediate medical assistance when we land. So dear's strip them clothes off and your 'friends' will take your place. Here."

She handed us some clothes and we changed into them. God, my girls were as beautiful as ever.

When we landed, three stretcher beds were carried from the plane. Ambulance doors were opened as three shots rand out. The heads on all three carts exploded and while this was happening no one noticed the six flight service technicians exiting the big black plane. As the door on the plane was closing as soon as the ramp was pulled away. several men in suits ran up and tried to stop the plane. The engines just revered more as the big plane taxied away. Two of the men ran to the tower and tried to have the big plane stopped, only to be told that the ATC there was not in control of the plane, it was an 'Agency' special and it was controlled by remote operations.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.