The Enemy of My Enemy Is 'My Friend' - Cover

The Enemy of My Enemy Is 'My Friend'

Copyright© 2013 by Zaine

Chapter 2

I guess when you are having fun, everything can and does change. I remembered reading a line in a story that stuck, 'no good deed goes unpunished', that is how I felt when 'we' got back to Washington.

I had asked how Natasha and Katya would come with me. It had only been the day before that I had gotten instructions to 'return home'.

I received several responses, all seemed to come down to the following, 'Details, mere details, don't sweat it!'

A big black Gulfstream IV stood on a side runway. As we all boarded, a large package was handed to me. The 'inspector' was already on board, he smiled at us, a rare sight in Moscow from an official, greeting me, Natasha, and Katya by name and motioned for us to relax and have a seat.

Several more people boarded now. They were all couples or families, then at the last minute 3 more single men boarded. One came to where we were seated and sat down.

"When we get airborne, open the package, read everything, then hand the video player and papers back to me. Everything is going to change when we land in D.C., Stat. As soon as we land, 'shit' will happen. Don't worry though, everything will be fine, when I tell you, drop to the ground, act like you are injured or dead even. Your girls should be hysterical, panic stricken even, a Medical team will take you and them away.

From then on, you and your girls will start a new life with us."

That was the first time I had met Phil Brown. Natasha and Katya seemed to be better informed than I was. I later learned that the 'death scene' needed to seem real and my responses had to appear as spontaneous.

What I know more about now, but not back then, was that this new life had been planned not only for me and the girls, but almost everyone on the plane would require emergency transport, all except the couple who were observing the details of what went on.

Since we were on a CIA plane, and I recognized two of the 'passengers' as CIA, I assumed this was all going to be a cover and would be explained in 'Foggy Bottom'(Langley or The State Dept, depending on the speaker)) or the Bunker(Pentagon). Goes to show you that 'wrong' may have several meanings and this all was really wrong I found out. The CIA knew 'nothing' about this caper, to quote Sgt. Shultz of TV fame.

It was all in the package, just not the details. What was included was a lot of paperwork for me as well as my girls to sign. Also included were new Id's for all of us, some cash($7,000), two new bank accounts(One for $25,000, one for $90,000), keys to a car, a home and a small boat, as well as checks, credit cards and various deeds, titles and documents telling anyone and everyone who we were to be. Someone was nice enough to tell us where everything was and the car and boat had GPS. It seemed we were going to be living in Savanna.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.