[ K ] [ T ] and Family
Chapter 31: Postcards

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 31: Postcards - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

Mom can be oblivious at times. She completely forgot that it is traditional for the groom to toss one of his wife's garters. The problem was not that she didn't have one. She had two. They were holding up her stockings. If Dad wants to tell her she is missing something obvious, he mentions stockings. Mom will give a tight smile and nod, which says everything you need to know about their relationship.

I dare anyone else to try it. My mother takes no prisoners.

June 6, 7:17 PM ET–broadway.cm/divawatch/martel

Divawatch confirms that Francine Martel is taking an extended leave from from the New York Theater scene. As we reported last week, she has gone back to LaLa Land, for what may be an extended stay.

At this time there are no rumors of movie deals, but that has not stopped her from making waves. Martel Dance Academy has released several YouTube videos, reportedly shot at a New Jersey wedding. As befitting a string of dance schools, Miss Martel narrates instructions, for several century old dances, with a young couple demonstrating.

What is causing a growing sensation is the other video from the wedding. Miss Martel is center stage, dancing The Nutcracker with the bride. If there is a better modern dance version of this classic ballet scene, Divawatch does not know what it is.

July 5, 1:15 AM–broadway.cm/divawatch/martel

Miss Martel made a splashy appearance at Will Smith's 4th of July party. Arriving with modeling heartthrob Jason Porter, the diminutive star quickly disappeared into a back room with the host. Will Smith recently directed and starred in Twenty to Life, a prison film rumored to be in serious trouble. Was this business? Miss Martel has actively been shopping for real estate near the major studios and her production company has taken a higher profile since her arrival last month.

Whatever Miss Martel and Mr. Smith discussed, the diminutive star stayed for hours, dancing with anyone who asked. As the song says, she saved the last dance for Jason Porter. Is this a budding romance with a young man fifteen years younger?

July 15th edition—Central New Jersey Beacon

K&T Properties announced the beginning of renovations for two warehouse buildings, located on 4th Street, near Franklin. The buildings will be converted into upscale loft apartments. There is considerable other activity in the area. On 3rd Street, two burned out buildings were recently demolished to make room for a secure parking lot. At another K&T property, on 5th Street, XTreme Gyms announced that franchise will be expanding to utilize the remainder of that building. Until May, the rest of the building had been sublet to a photography studio.

September 15, 11:47 AM–broadway.cm/divawatch/martel

Divawatch has confirmed that Miss Martel is expecting. The name of the father was not released, but believed to be model Jason Porter. This ends two weeks of speculation, since she was sick during recording of Hollywood Today. Miss Martel was being interviewed about Martel Productions refinancing of the Will Smith movie, Hard Time, when she rushed from the set to throw up.

Hard Time ****—Rotten Tomatoes

Years ago Will Smith cut new ground with Hancock. In that movie the superhero gets arrested for destroying property in his quest to get the bad guy. Super-violence had real life impact on the people in the city. In Hard Time, Will Smith's turn as both Director and Star, he returns us to old school movie making, leaving out the ubiquitous slow motion action sequences. The result is an Action/Adventure movie that features acting over special effects.

...

Since Sam Peckinpah, action is presented in slow motion, to allow us to grasp all that is happening. Hard Time declines to go that route. Throughout the film, action proceeds in real time, punctuated by still photos. The key elements are highlighted as they occur. A still enlargement appears alongside, holds for a moment, then fades. The result gives the viewer a feel for the rush of action, yet still follow the important details. The still shots were then used to transition between scenes.

In the climactic scene, the stills multiply, culminating in a wide angle shot, filled with highlighted elements and surrounded by enlargements. In a respectful—and impactful—homage to the ending of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, the image morphs into a headline photo on the LA Times webpage. The old saying is that a picture is worth a thousand word. In this case, a single shot contains a dozen story lines.

...

Entertainment Tonight—December 21, Fortney Donelson reporting

ET: We are talking with Will Smith, Star and Director of Hard Time. Will, this certainly turned out better than the rumor mill would have had it. Last summer there was talk of trying to salvage a wreck. Six months later, your opening week was at number five and at the top each week since. What changed?

Will Smith: It goes to show that rumors can be misleading. Six months before we opened, every shot was already in the can.

ET: Something must have given rise to the rumors.

WS: It is true that we needed to rethink how we handled the footage we shot. At first, we tried to use familiar techniques, but the results were not what we wanted.

ET: By familiar techniques, you mean slow motion.

WS: That was a big one. Back when Lee Majors played The Six Million Dollar Man, the scenes were tiny. When he was running, the camera focused only on him. We went through a lot of trouble producing large sets and complex scenes. Slow motion did not do that justice. A new approach was needed.

ET: How did that happen?

WS: Like most things, it was a team effort. Ira and Nathan were working through a scene frame by frame. They sent it off to our digital arts consultant in New Jersey. She sent back some frames with highlights and enlargements. From there it wasn't a big step to include that technique in the action.

ET: When did you decide to drop the slow motion entirely.

WS: The first time I saw what Ira and Nathan were doing. As a director, I was glad to dump the artificiality of slow motion.

ET: Your original release date was in June. That was pushed back to Thanksgiving weekend. Why was that?

WS: When we decided to rework the action sequences, the June release went out the window. We have some incredible tech people, but this was new and it took time. Fortunately, we acquired some new backing, which allowed us more flexibility. For a while, we considered releasing at Labor Day, but we liked the results enough to shoot a major roll out at the holidays.

ET: That certainly worked out. Congratulations.

WS: Thanks.

P P A Northeast District Photographic Competition Results

Last Name First Name Title Score

...

Iglesias Juan Quinceanera 78

Immons Justin Beef Wellington 83

Immons Justin GTO 79

Immons Justin Newly Wed 93

Immons Justin Wedding Night 97

Ingalls Ronald Poe's Raven 84

...

Academy Award Nominations—Film Editing

Fitty Cent Hustle - Jay Struthers and Alvin Baum

Captain Phil - Christopher Rice

Buyers Club - John Murphy and Martina Pesalo

Hard Time - Ira Irwin, Nathan Aldermann and Sheila Schwartz-Richards

Mission of Gravity - Kerin Alfonso, Marco Carón and Mark Singer

Entertainment Tonight—March 20, Fortney Donelson reporting

ET: Now arriving is Francine Martel, accompanied by model Jason Porter. Miss Martel, this is your first time attending the Oscar presentations. What makes this year special?

Francine Martel: This time I hope to get up on stage.

ET: I was not aware you were nominated.

FM: I'm not. Sheila, that's Sheila Schwartz-Richards, is up for film editing. She delivered a baby girl three weeks ago and did not want to travel.

ET: You don't look far from delivering yourself.

FM: Are you hoping for a scene from a Judith Krantz novel?

ET: Now that you mention it...

FM: [laughing] I guess I asked for that. I still have four weeks to go. Still, it would be good publicity.

ET: Is this the same Sheila Schwartz-Richards that was in the video?

FM: Not only in the video, she also did the editing. If you wanted to know how we got such good results from a security camera, Sheila is why.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.