[ K ] [ T ] and Family
Chapter 29: and Upward

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29: and Upward - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

There isn't much more to tell. They drove to the airport and spent the next day on planes. Dad complains that there was no internet access over the Pacific Ocean. Mom smiles and says she found the trip soothing. Only my mother can find airline travel relaxing. Dad claims it was because she brought work. Mom says that he brought work for her. Dad doesn't contradict her, so that's probably true.

Siobhan:

Tossing bird seed struck me as subtly wrong. It was one of the million details I approved without rethinking. The Unique Bride article said it was my idea. Having a full page sub-article, about me, in a bridal magazine no less, blew my mind. My grad students found it comforting. I never knew how much their stories smoothed things when I returned to Hanover. A lot of things were very different by then.

Once Sean and Sheila were in the Bentley, Gerald gestured to me. Thinking he had some details concerning the guests to discuss, I put on my boss hat and went over. We stood for a moment, watching the tail lights round the curve. Gerald said to himself, "Now, therefore, go..." That is one of the more famous lines from the Bible. Jesus went to Heaven, leaving his disciples standing on a hill top. I knew just how he felt.

When he turned to me, he wore his own boss hat. This was it. Gerald considered evaluations to be teaching moments. They were detailed and lengthy. Bracing internally, I met his gaze. He said, "You did well.", nodded and turned away. My mouth may have fallen open. At least two of the staff's did.

Elspeth watched the exchange, nodding. I asked, "Who?" She replied, "My Grandmother. To hear her tell it, she corrected Cotton Mather's sermon notes before each service. He's right, you know. There were half a dozen competing interests. You had final say over all of them. When you were in Town, all I had to say was, 'Miss Jo thinks... ' and that was the way it was done. Authority permeates from you like perfume in an elevator." Damn Skippy. A coin dropped.

I said, "You like that particular perfume." Elspeth blushed. I continued, "You know that Christine is a submissive. I was planning on tying her up and teasing her with a feather duster for an hour or so. If she is willing, I'll let you watch. I'll let any of you watch. Since there are Amish down the hall, it will be necessary to restrain and gag everyone." The scent of aroused female told me her answer. "Now, go take off those wet panties and tell everyone else."

I did not expect much sleep.

Sean:

Every girl supposedly dreams of her wedding. I had no such illusions about Sheila, but I thought the Ball would lift her spirits. No joy. After a couple of dances, the two of us were back at schmoozing, so she never got out on the floor. I had more luck sending CC after kegel balls and restraints. It tickled my fancy when Sheila decided to wear one of the silk scarves over her hair. It was easy to visualize the same scarf over her eyes, while I put her body through its paces.

Once we were in the Bentley, things were better. Sheila wanted to get close and snuggle. I could sympathize, but we had a lot of traveling to do before we reached the south Pacific. Instead I had her open the picnic basket and pull out the nosh.

Sheila had liked the cheese and crackers from our first date, so I had selected food along the same lines, plus fish. We had rosemary flat bread, neufchatel, smoked oysters, pickles and an assortment of condiments. On the side were oranges and pears, followed by coffee and 85% cocoa solid chocolate. California was hours away and I had no illusions about airline food. Even first class food is marginal and we were stuck in coach.

Sheila seemed pleased to have something to do. Working on a tiny cutting board, she spread the neufchatel evenly on the bread, added lines of sriracha and wasabi sauce, topped them with smoked oysters and slivers of sweet pickles, then rolled and sliced it like so much sushi. I was impressed. Where we were going, I could get her training with a certified sushi chef and fresh off the boat fish. Sheila would like that. I peeled and sectioned an orange. When it was all ready, I had an inspiration.

Leaning close, I whispered, "Imagine that scarf on your head has been folded and used to bind your wrists behind you." Sheila's eyes widened, but her hands moved behind her back. "Now, another scarf has been folded and bound over your eyes. You are helpless and blind. You hope that I will sate the hunger you feel, but fear I will only give you food. Is this not so?"

Sheila closed her eyes and said, "Yes, Sir, it is so." Her scent told me I needed to take action to save her dress. Fortunately, there were napkins handy. I had her raise up, so that I could pull the hem of her dress up to her waist. I put three folded napkins on the leather seat, then let her sit. I informed her, "It will not do to have this car smelling like the Mercedes. I gave Russell a bonus for keeping you on the road with such distraction." As I said this, I pulled two fingers through her moist folds. On the word "distraction" I put my wet fingers under her nose. Sheila flushed, but made no response. That's my girl.

This was the kind of play I could continue for hours, and I intended to do so in the week to come. However, we were nearing Princeton, so I needed to hurry things along. I fed her slices of roll up, wedges of orange and bottled water. When I finished, I told her that her hands and eyes were free, so that she could pour coffee. I ate by feel, because watching Sheila was important. She managed to unstack the cups, pour the coffee, stir in cream and unwrap the chocolate without letting her dress cover her lap. Again, we were out of time.

I said, "Well done. You may cover yourself and enjoy the coffee. I promise to dip some chocolate in you, at some point, so you can compare flavor. For now, just think about the balls in your pussy and try to relax. We can take them out on our second air leg." This time her eyes went wide, then narrowed. I needed to stay on guard.

Sheila:

As the car pulled away from the house, I thought of my first view of the house seven days earlier. It had been a life changing week, but I thought of Sean's house as the end of the road. Silly me. It had been the beginning. So much more happened in the last week, my mind could not take it all in. The one surety was Sean. He seemed to think along the same lines, because he took charge.

Our drive to the airport in Philadelphia would take less than an hour. Even so, Sean had brought food. At his direction, I made two rolls of cream cheese and shell fish. I would have served them, but Sean had other ideas. He told me to consider myself bound and blindfolded. I let out a mental sigh of relief and told him this was exactly what I needed.

The first thing Sean did was have me raise off the car seat. He pulled back my skirt so that I was not sitting on it. Before I was allow to sit, he put a stack of napkins on the glove leather seat. As he worked. he made an embarrassing comment about the trip back from Brooklyn. I had no clear memory of that drive, but the car still smelled of sex on Friday. There is good embarrassing and bad embarrassing. This was not the good.

Before I could decide what, if anything, to do about it, Sean ran his fingers through my cleft and held them under my nose. Not good. I was not a puppy that had just shit on the floor. There was a limit and Sean was getting very close. Maybe he sensed it, because he changed the subject to coffee and chocolate. Just to prove I could, I kept the skirt up at my waist as I served him.

Sean ended the scene and gave appropriate praise, not that I cared. Then he jerked the chain again, by reminding me of the ben wa balls. That was one step too far. I spent the rest of the ride thinking how Christine would handle the situation. She had a gift for finding blind spots.

Francine:

After dancing with Sheila, the rest of the evening was pale. Sean and Sheila left with due fanfare, which was a chance to give the band a break. I gave a couple of interviews and signed autographs, but it felt like coming down from the mountain. Dancing the Sugarplum Fairy was in my bucket list. Who knew?

Siobhan came back in and I could see something significant had happened. I asked Elspeth, who told me Gerald—picky, fussy, check it three times Gerald—said nice things. I was stunned. Elspeth was in complete agreement, comparing it to an A from Dr. Mandrigan, whoever that was.

I sent her off while I looked for my date. Jason and I had an understanding, but I wanted to nail down the details. It was easy. I looked for a large collection of young women and gay men. I had dated rock stars with fewer groupies. It made me wonder how many of them had seen the picture and how many just followed the crowd. No worries. I can jump lines with the best.

Jason and I went outside for lemonade, then sat on a bench, looking at the lake in the twilight. It was a great view. The purple sky reflected on the lake, with the houseboat in the foreground. Something about the lantern light made it all perfect. We said nothing for a while, which I liked. When we talked, I came straight to the point—I wanted a child and he had a right to know. I also wanted to see how he responded. There would be legal papers absolving him of financial obligation in exchange for giving up most of his rights. That kind of thing is more than some men can handle.

Both Sheila and Sean described Jason as a flighty surfer dude—who grew up fast. Christine hand picked him for this. Whatever. Jason passed my interview with points for style. He listened to my whole pitch without a word. To answer, he smiled and nodded. We hugged, then discussed how he could keep in touch with his son/daughter. When we started back into the house, he grinned and said, "I'm going to be a daddy. Cool." I could do a lot worse.

Christine gave me a big hug, which scared the shit out of me. Where the hell had she been?

Sean:

Sheila was pissed and I didn't blame her. She had been following my lead like a good little submissive. The problem was that she was not a submissive. We have CC to set that standard. As near as I could make it out, Sheila found direction soothing. I had the requisite mentality, but giving it free reign could lead to trouble. It just had, though not for the first time. I needed to make a conciliatory gesture.

To complicate matters, we were in heavy traffic near the airport, so time was limited. If the silk scarf had been any less visible, I might have missed it. I told her to give it to me, then cross her wrists. Sheila glared, but there was no hesitation. I folded the scarf into a narrow cord, then draped it over one of her arms. Sheila's reaction was a study in emotion.

She settled on a questioning look. I answered, "When you wish me to use it, return it." She threw her arms around my neck and mashed my face into her shoulder. I said, "I love you too, Kitten, but we need to get on a plane. I plan to punch your admission into the Mile High club, though not on this first flight." That earned me a laugh. When we separated, Sheila had on her public face. She pulled out a mirror and checked her makeup, but it was pure form.

Airport security is everyone's idea of inconvenient. Our luggage was pre-checked, but we both had a carry on and separate computer bag. After the wait in queue, with more time for me to put on my shoes and belt, we needed to run for the gate. It is the only time I ever envied pumps. Our plane was in final boarding, but any catch is a good catch. In a few minutes we were settling into our cramped seats.

On top of everything else, the only available seats were in coach and not together. I asked the steward if he could fix this, but we were stuck til after take off. One aggravating thing about overbooked flights is that there are standby passengers. Even though we had rushed to board at all, there was a delay for more people to board. In fact, we were so late we should have been bumped. I did not know if one of Gerald's people had called ahead, but I planned to check.

Eventually, we were told to stow our electronics and fasten seat belts. Some time after that, we turned onto the runway and lifted for California. When the seat belt light went out, I was ready to get up, but the woman in the aisle seat decided to dig in her bag. Finally I told her that I had come straight from my house and had not had time to visit the restroom. Never lie when the truth will do. I was glad of it when I saw Sheila's amused smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.