[ K ] [ T ] and Family
Chapter 26: Lipstick and Powder

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26: Lipstick and Powder - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

As you might expect, Mom loved the Ball. Dad claims he endured it, then says he would do it a hundred times to make Mom happy. Read between the macho lines. Dad liked it and always takes her dancing on their anniversary. But, before the Ball, Mom had to get Aunt Jo into her ball gown. That could not have been easy, but they won't talk about it. Aunt Jo wants to talk about Uncle Lars. Mom just shrugs and smiles.

Sheila:

As much as the ride on the carousel suited us, it had to end. The video of the three relevant cameras occupied much of my time during the flight across the Pacific. Justin also managed some good shots with his film cameras. Sean had one enlarged for the lobby at the office. He's sweet that way.

As the ride slowed to a stop, I asked Sean to grab Herr Gunter, because I had business with Siobhan. I promised her father a dance and he was going to get it. Francine was in on the plan and Christine follows my lead in everything, so Siobhan had nowhere to turn. We had her moving toward the house before she could begin a protest.

It turned out that we need not have been so forceful. For Siobhan, she was remarkably compliant. She took off the frock suit without complaining and sat still for the hair stylist. She did not even protest when Jerome displayed the gown. Her only comment was that she would decide who would see it once everything was finished. It was such a mild comment that it was a moment before I understood why Christine's eyes suddenly widened. Siobhan is Sean's sister. Sometimes it shows.

I envy Siobhan that gown. I simply cannot wear violet or purple as a principle color, even though I love it. Siobhan has the perfect coloration. Christine took pictures while I pulled out my gift. I showed them to everyone, before giving them to the stylist. He needed to redo part of his work to display the hairpins properly, but clearly did not mind. He managed to use the red in the lacquer to highlight the ruby ear studs she was wearing. It is nice to work with professionals.

The effect was lovely. I doubt if Siobhan really believed us until we brought her to a full length mirror. That is one image I did get, though I rarely show it. Siobhan's shock is too dramatic to seem real. There were tears and hugs all around. When we were composed again, I gave Francine and Christine their gifts. Francine loved the kabuki makeup. As I expected, the gender bending appealed to her. She laughed and we hugged.

Christine's gifts were easily the least valuable and the easiest to obtain. The gift was not the item, but the thought behind it. Clichés, about thoughtful gifts arise when the gifts fall flat. Christine was making me nervous. I had wrapped the gifts in a simple bag and tissue. Francine had opened hers and gone through her full reaction while Christine stood and stared at the bag in her hand.

Siobhan was ahead of me. It can be easy to miss in her general brashness, but Siobhan has a trained observer's gift for patience. She was watching Christine intently. In a moment, even Francine noticed our silence, though Christine did not. Her attention was fully on the gift in her hand.

She handled the gift bag as if it contained a poisonous snake. First Christine pulled the tissue away with her fingertips. Then she stretched her neck to look inside. Finally she slowly reached in and extracted the sunglasses and lipstick. I imagine Siobhan and Francine looked confused, but my attention was on Christine's face. First her nose wrinkled, then her lip twitched. In one motion her face broke, she threw her arms around my neck and started to cry.

I have only small clues what was behind those tears, but it all came out. I held her close and she cried in body shaking sobs. After the shaking stopped, she still clung, so I held her close and stroked her hair. Siobhan looked detached and academic, but Francine looked lost. When we finally separated, I told them, "These represent a promise. I will provide for her needs in body and spirit." In order, I gestured at the sun glasses and the lipstick.

Siobhan nodded immediately. Francine took only a moment longer. I have mentioned that they are both quite intelligent. Then we all hugged each other again. In my ear, Siobhan whispered, "You know I'm insanely jealous. I hope you let me borrow her on occasion." Christine heard and swatted Siobhan on the back of the head, or at least as high as she could reach. It was hilarious. We degenerated into giggling girls, until the male in the room cleared his throat. We all attempted death by embarrassment, then broke out laughing again.

After some more repair work, we went to the ball.

Sean:

The carousel was wonderful, but all things must end and our time was limited. Sheila and I had a plane to catch. Allowing for travel time and security, we needed to leave no later than 9 o'clock. It was one reason I asked for a very short ceremony. The only thing I told Sheila was that we had a hard time limit and when we needed to be where.

After the ride, the girls went back to the house en masse. As had happened all day, I was left with unscheduled time. It was a strange feeling. I had no idea how I would react to the beaches in the South Pacific or the ski slopes in New Zealand. I pulled out my phone to check the weather forecast.

Kwajalein Island is equatorial, so the only important weather is tropical storms. None were on the horizon. It was early for skiing in New Zealand, but there was a usable snow pack and an early winter storm expected in three days. Hopefully it would drop a foot of snow for us to use. If not, we might never leave the beginner slopes. I suspected Sheila had been born on skis, but did not know it yet. My skill level is more meager.

The subject of skiing gave me something to discuss with Lars Gunter. Like myself, he was more a fan than a participant, though he knew the basics. In Germany, skiing is at least as popular a spectator sport as baseball in the USA. I told him I did not envy him showing Jo how to buckle her boots. His triple take spoke volumes of his intentions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.