[ K ] [ T ] and Family - Cover

[ K ] [ T ] and Family

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Chapter 18: Releasing Steam

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18: Releasing Steam - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

Aunt Francine's famous party ended fairly early. I think it was because of the drive home. In any event, Mom went up to Dad, while Aunt Francine, Aunt Jo and Nanny CC decided to go out. I was never clear how they wound up at Walgreen's, but they picked up Maria. It was fate. Richard and Maria Foster met the next day at the yard party.

Francine:

The return trip from Manhattan was odd. Talking to Siobhan was almost like talking to Christine. Since Siobhan is very verbal, I became curious what was going on in her over educated head. It had something to do with Sheila and the party, but I couldn't tell what. By the time she shook it off, we were almost out of Town. By distance that is only half way, but at least three fourths of the time.

When we reached the garage, Sheila was setting up a slide show on her laptop. I have been around paparazzi enough to know good publicity shots when I see them. These were good, but much too personal to be publicity shots. One shot of Angela smiling at Edith captured both of them. Naturally, I stuck my foot in my mouth. Even Christine laughed aloud. In penance I offered to distribute the images to their subjects.

Sheila went to find Sean, which left the three of us standing there looking stupid. Siobhan asked if I needed anything from Walgreen's. How the hell did she know about Maria? It made no difference. I was willing to investigate.

Siobhan led us to a midnight blue BMW 507 roadster. Where the hell had this been hiding yesterday? When Siobhan took the keys from her purse, I realized that this was her personal ride. For the first time in a while I was jealous of another girl. Damn Skippy. I took one look at Siobhan and she said, "Not in a million years. Find your own. I like this one in one piece." Sometimes arguing with Siobhan is as bad as with Sheila.

In the City, Walgreen's are 24 hours. This one was 6 to 11. We pulled in about fifteen minutes before closing. As we went inside, Christine was asking nonverbal questions, while Siobhan and I declined to answer. In one of those eureka moments, I realized Christine could be a great instructor in acting classes. So much of what a performer does is nonverbal.

Maria was tending the checkout. Once inside, neither Siobhan nor I had an idea what to do next. Christine looked at both of us, then rolled her eyes. Some submissive. She went over to Maria and looked at her closely. She said something. Maria nodded. Christine said something else. Maria nodded again. Christine mimed a phone. Maria pulled out a cell phone and quick dialed a number. She talked to someone, listened, then talked some more.

Maria asked Christine something. Christine looked at us. What? Siobhan said, "Sleepover. Just girls. We can see you to the wedding and home again." Maria waved her over. Siobhan took the phone. Her, I could hear. She said, "Don't worry. It's just us girls. No men, I promise." Siobhan listened a minute. She went on, "I can do better than that. I can get pictures of Maria with the bridesmaids and the groom's sister. You know the sister will be wearing a men's suit, right?" That seemed to do the trick.

We waited for Maria to finish her shift. I was not a happy camper. Siobhan explained that Maria had called her mother to cancel a ride home. The mother was concerned. I could figure out that much. The irony was Maria's mother was reassured because there would be no men. If she had any idea...

My thoughts were cut off by Maria emerging from the store. That left us with four women in a two seat car. Actually, three in the right hand seat. Oh joy. At least it was close. By the time we arrived I was feeling surly and uncooperative. Who the hell left Siobhan in charge?

Sheila:

Hours before, I was thinking that it was one of the best days of my life. Then I found myself in a receiving line, with the cream of Manhattan's performing arts community filing past. While not fun, that was interesting. The ride home helped restore my mood. Finding the perfect image in a larger shot has always been quietly fulfilling. When I showed the work to Siobhan and Francine, their response was gratifying. I was feeling mellow and contented when I found Sean.

That lasted half a second. One look at him and I wanted to rip his clothes off. Worse, I wanted to rip mine off, but I was trussed like a 19th century Chinese woman's foot. For the first time, my restrictive undergarments really bothered me. Thank heaven for my Teddybear.

Sean wasted no time dropping to one knee. By the time I had removed my bra, Sean was pulling at the lowest strings. I pulled off my shoes, but did not want to interrupt his work, so I stayed on tiptoe. The concentration needed for balance kept me from other thoughts. Sean told me to stand flatfooted and face him, so I did. He asked me if I would whip Christine under similar circumstances.

It was a good question, with an obvious answer. I would not, so Sean would not. The reason I would not was that the relationship was not Dom to sub, but something more complex. Sean would not take my cares away, not because he could not, but because he valued my independence. I dropped to my knees and kissed him soundly. My unintentional irony—dropping to my knees when he told me I needed to stand for myself—came across as humor. Sean chuckled, then returned the kiss then had me stand to get the corset off.

He made it up to me on the massage table. For a few minutes I could pretend there were no cares in the world. Sean worked the kinks out of my back, but seemed focused on glutes. People refer to the ass as if it were one thing. Principally it is the two largest muscles in the body, but it is also the anus and other smaller objects. Sean kneaded my glutes like bread dough, but he made sure to brush the rim of my anus occasionally. At other times his thumbs ventured down onto my thighs, so that the taught skin tugged at my vulva.

I am sure there are better masseurs in the world, but not in my personal experience. Besides, there was no one I trusted like Sean. He could take liberties I would not grant others and he knew my body well by this point. He did not torment me with arousal, though he could have. He did not deny me release, though he had said exactly that. He wanted me to use my judgment. Instead of commanding, he assisted my build up, then released it all with a word.

"Cum" is so powerful.

Siobhan:

We used Evaine Schaeffelker's room. Oddly, it was exactly as I had last seen it, when Elspeth and I held an impromptu dance class. Someone must have left a do-not-clean order. Was that the day before yesterday? It seemed like weeks. Monday at the airport seemed a month ago. I was about to remark on the fact, when I realized none of them had been a part of it. That was almost as jarring.

While I was floundering in nostalgia, Christine took over. She was the senior submissive, so she showed the new girl the ropes, though in this case we had none. Christine stayed inside Maria's personal radius, constantly touching her and pulling her forward, reassuring her. Needless to say, Maria was nervous. Christine kept her from bolting which would not have been good, regardless of the outcome. Now that we were here, one of the Doms needed to take charge.

I said, "Maria, nothing is going to happen that you do not wish to happen. There are six empty rooms. You may sleep in any of them. More than that, we will tell you what to expect. This is about anticipation, so it is important that you understand what is coming. That said, your choices will be very limited. Either you do exactly what is expected, or you withdraw completely. There is no half. Do you understand. Answer aloud."

Sometimes it's handy to have a brother who is a captain of industry. Most of what I just said is cribbed from his methods. The words were different, but he had said many times that it was important to get everyone committed from the very beginning. It seemed to be the right tack, because Francine was watching and not talking. Christine was stroking Maria's hand, but her attention was focused on me.

My attention was on Maria. For a long breath, nothing happened. Then, something changed in Maria's face. I knew I had her, but I needed the confirmation. Christine saw it as well, but she did as I had indicated. Maria needed to speak. To emphasize the point, I opened my hand toward her and cocked my head.

Maria bobbed her head once and said, "Si." followed by a fit of coughing which broke the tension. I turned to Francine and asked her to check for scarves and belts. She indicated that she had handcuffs in her bag, to which I shook my head. Only soft restraints tonight. I looked at Christine. She merely nodded and began removing her clothes.

She started by removing her "fuck me" heels. The tops were a demure navy. It even had a bow. The sole and inside of the heel was vivid red, which matched the bow and Cynthia's lipstick. That twist, to those of us in the know, perfectly suited to Christine's exhibitionist streak. She caught me looking and flashed that impudent grin. The girl did not miss much.

Next came the hair bow, then the high collar top. Maria's eyes widened when she saw the corset, but wisely did not speak. Being around Christine tends to do that, but in this case it was the correct choice. We were well past the point where permission was required for any action. Since Maria was new, I complimented her on her silence. She almost messed up by thanking me. I gave her a stern look and let it go.

By this time, Christine had removed her bra and belt. All that was left was the skirt, the corset and the white pantyhose. She paused and looked at me. So did Francine. Only then did I realize that I was in charge. Up to that point I had assumed that Francine would take one submissive and I would take the other. I halted Christine with a gesture and cast an inquiring glance at Francine. The query caught her off guard, but only for a moment. She started to disrobe. Damn Skippy.

I gestured Christine to the floor. She dropped into what Francine calls Second Position. While Francine was shedding her clothes, I motioned Maria forward.

I said, "Maria, since you are new, I will have you assist and observe. So far you have done well. Continue in silence, unless I indicate you are to speak. I am addressed as 'Doctor'. If you understand, say so."

Maria nodded, then said, "Yes. Doctor."

I tsked, "Maria, I noticed a distinct pause. I will allow that once, but do better next time. Now assist me with my suit." With her assistance, I removed my jacket, skirt and blouse. Unasked, Maria carefully laid each piece on the bed. I said, "Very good. You took proper care of my possessions. In the future recall this beginning and treat your Mistress' or Master's possessions with as much care as your own. You have earned a reward, which I will give you later. For now get on your knees, hands clasped behind your back." Maria dropped to her knees, but did not sit back on her heels. That was what I had asked, but Maria had Christine as an example.

I continued, "That is not as good. You have Christine and Francine as examples. Always attempt to anticipate my desires. If you are incorrect the reminder will not be as sharp as if you fail to try. Examine Christine's posture. After we are done with this session, I will have Francine instruct you in detail. You will find her expert in all facets of posture and bearing. For now, spread your knees and sit back on your heels." As Maria complied, I stepped forward to put my panties in her face. Maria did not flinch, but neither did she inhale. I waited for nature to take its course. My panties were already fragrant.

When Maria did inhale, I said, "Good. Now lean forward and get a good smell. Then unclasp your hands and pull the panties down. Then get a good smell of my snatch, since that is all you will do with it tonight." Maria trembled as she complied. I deduced it was her first lesbian sexual experience. Unasked, she pulled the panties down, so I could step out of them.

I said, "Good. That was proper initiative. Now inhale deeply from the damp part. I want you to learn my scent. Then, rise and remove you own pants and panties. Compare my scent to yours; there will be a quiz later. Finish disrobing and assume the same position as Christine and Francine, as best you are able. Get comfortable. Christine can literally sleep in this position."

As Maria complied, I examined Christine and Francine. Francine was completely naked, but Christine was still wearing the corset and her clothes below the waist. Since Christine's legs were an object lesson, I waited til Maria was naked and settled into her posture. I gestured to Francine, who made a couple of corrections before nodding. I gestured for Christine to rise and for Francine to assist her. As they complied I focused on Maria.

I said, "You notice that I did not need to give verbal instruction to either Francine or Christine. Strive to equal their example. It is a high standard, since Francine is experienced in following directions and Christine is gifted at the non-verbal. Still, make the attempt. Right now, you are correctly focusing on my face. When I tell you to turn, remember not to react in word or motion. Turn your head and look at Christine." I had to hand it to Maria, she did not make a sound or move anything but her head, though she swallowed hard.

I had seen Christine's legs everyday since the event. Three nights later, I still had to keep myself from flinching. Giving the provocation, Maria had done very well, which was secondary. As I expected, Maria's scent poured out into the room. I inhaled conspicuously, but even Christine's nostrils flared. Maria blushed over her entire body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.