[ K ] [ T ] and Family - Cover

[ K ] [ T ] and Family

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Chapter 5: Crown Fire

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: Crown Fire - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

Things appeared fairly normal at first. There was some polite press interest. There were promises of pictures from Justin. People from Dad's companies did interviews for magazines. Behind it all, the serious interest was growing. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Jason's picture was worth a lot more than that.

The fire was laid. The flash point was probably the report on the Today show, though it was hard to tell. Then, Aunt Francine did the interview for the Beacon—that's the local paper. It was picked up nationwide. Google searches for both Mom and Aunt Fran's names exploded. Who is Sheila Schwartz became the question of the day.

Wednesday, 8:22 PM—costellof.centraljerseybeacon@clearwire.net

I have been doing more digging on the Francine Martel angle. She owns a fair amount of property locally. She stays in a 4-plex when she's in town, which has been a lot lately. This morning she booked a cab to the airport. I put in a request for an interview with her publicist. She did not come out and say it, but the publicist thinks it will be a quick turnaround. I have a spotter on the 4-plex.

The word on Sheila Schwartz is that she is not just a personal trainer, but the personal trainer. Her client list would do a Who's Who proud. Harlan Lipton freely admits that she used to "wring him out." Lipton is a member of the property group making waves down by the old rail yard. Schwartz and Richards formed an LLC to join, which is a big deal. True to form, Richards made the ante $50K. Here is where it gets juicy. Schwartz not only works at the gym, she owns the building. Reading between the lines, Richards is fronting cash and Schwartz holds the key real estate title.

The Mistress Cynthia angle is like smoke. Lipton's comment was a wink and a smile. I get some vague references which make me think that Cynthia works in another part of the same building, but nothing solid. Cynthia is rumored to use streetwalker-red lipstick to kiss places that do not usually show—generally after warming the skin well. The phrases "lipstick shots" and "lipstick pics" will get interesting reactions.

Going out on a limb here. I think Schwartz rented to Cynthia under the table. More than that, she was the camera expert. Schwartz was getting money from somewhere. She would not make enough from her fitness clients and the rent from the gym. If Cynthia paid rent and let Schwartz sell pics, like the one on the catalog, it would make a nice little side income.

Storywise, I am saying that Sheila Schwartz is smart and capable. Sean Richards is known, famous even, for pulling gifted people out of obscurity. He has claimed that he and Schwartz met only a couple weeks ago. In that time, he put her in charge of a project facing ruin—which she salvaged—proposed marriage, co-started a new company and invented a whole division to give her a place to work. Given that no one in this town gets away with calling Richards crazy, I am betting he knows something.

How Jones has a lot of rope. My guess is that he is tying a noose.

Wednesday, 8:23 PM ET—aldermanna@columbiapictures.net

Ivan,

I met with Francine Martel. I'll tell you about it over coffee. Martel and Schwartz go back fifteen years. Dance trained together as teenagers, but Schwartz was much better. Martel went onto a big career and Schwartz became a fitness trainer. There must have been an injury.

Whatever made Schwartz a brilliant dancer must translate to images. Martel says that both of the catalog shots are from fixed camera video. Put the cover shot over the credits page. It looks like the same viewpoint to me.

As to time, there is another twist. Schwartz is getting married on Saturday. Try googling Sheila Schwartz and wedding. We will likely have to wait til after the honeymoon. As long as we get her committed beforehand, I can sell that to the investment group—solid reason and definite time frame.

You have authorization to go balls to the wall. Just get a contract.

Wednesday, 10:32 PM ET wilsonrandall@uniquebride.com

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.