[ K ] [ T ] and Family - Cover

[ K ] [ T ] and Family

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Chapter 2: Fanning the Flame

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fanning the Flame - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

Mom says it never pays to alienate anyone, but sometimes it happens in spite of your best efforts. You deal with it. Dad says that Mom is being too lenient. Sometimes it is best to throw a nosy reporter to the wolves. Whenever Dad says something like that, which is often, Mom will ask if he means the wolves, or a bear. Dad never replies, but he also never apologizes.

Wednesday, 4:35 PM ET—Press Release, Richards Enterprises

Richard's Enterprises is pleased to announce the new Division of Digital Arts. The new division will draw on Richard's Enterprises long history of events promotion and auction support. The new Vice President and Director of Digital Arts is Sheila Schwartz, who will assume her position beginning June 12th. Full operations are expected to begin by the end of June.

Wednesday 5:12 PM ET—nevskii@columbiapictures.net

Aaron,

I finally ran down the Sheila Schwartz mentioned in the catalog. Attached is a press release naming her the new Director of Digital Arts, whatever that means. This feels put together on the run, but Richard's Enterprises is a long time firm with a good reputation. If they are willing to build a division around one person, they must know something.

I tried to contact Justin Immons, but he is out on location. I talked to his assistant Peter Grayson, who is also listed on the catalog. His part was the matting of the pictures. He specifically mentioned the credits page, because he had to keep two security from showing. With that context, it's nice work, which I told him. You know what that would mean to an ordinary photo geek. He said thanks, but he had seen true artistry and he was not on her level.

Something is weird, but I think it is worth pursuing. I was invited to send three high resolution stills. What have we got to lose? She will not be cheap, not if they bill her as a Vice President, but we would be a hell of a feather in their hat.

BTW, I talked with Zimmer again. He said the inquiry came from Francine Martel, the Broadway dancer. She owns a chunk of JB Productions and is looking to get more involved in that side of the business. Dave said she is flying out to look over some real estate. Give her a call. She might do a face to face.

Wednesday 5:19 PM ETwilsonrandall@uniquebride.com

Bob,

I met the bride. Attached are some pics, but nothing we can use. From the look of things, she was getting the last of her clothes, the dirty ones, from her apartment. She is attractive enough in workouts. I am dying to see her in a gown.

The wedding site is impossible to reach. Security is movie star tight. The location is an old country estate, dating back to colonial times. Some old newspaper photos of the house are also attached. Evidently, there was an addition in the 60s, so this part has been in disuse. Not this weekend. All that old woodwork is getting cleaned and polished. The grounds will be laid out for a party. There is a rumor of a bunch of horse drawn carriages coming out of town about an hour ago. I am looking into that.

I contacted Richard's Enterprises about getting admission to the event. They said pictures would be available through Immons' Images of Philadelphia, but nothing about press access. This wedding is unique in more ways than usual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.