The Policeman - Cover

The Policeman

by Frank Noir

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Noir

Erotica Sex Story: On the getaway from a robbery, Nikki and Brad gets pulled over by a motorcycle cop. Nikki gets a taste of the cop's own brand of rough justice, while Brad gets to watch. And soon the robbery is the last thing on anyone's mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

Brad pulled the car over to the side of the deserted highway and stopped.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Nikki just nodded.

Brad leaned back in the driver's seat and sighed. It had been hours since the robbery, and only now they could finally relax.

"Did anyone follow us?" Nikki asked quietly.

"I don't think so," Brad said. "No."

He thought he'd heard the sound of a motorcycle. But there was no need to make Nikki upset. It had been her first job, and she was pretty nervous as it was.

Brad opened the car door and got out onto the road.

"Don't you feel like a breath of fresh air?" he asked.

Vicky nodded again, but she just opened the door and remained seated.

Brad stopped in the tracks. There was that engine sound again. And before he had time to react, it was too late: A police motorbike came over the hill and stopped right next to him.

He glanced at the car. Nikki was petrified. But what could they do?

The policeman got off the motorcycle, smiling wickedly at Brad.

"What is... ?" Brad tried.

"You just come along here," the policeman snarled, pulling him towards the car.

He pushed Brad onto the driver's seat, handcuffed him to the door and slammed it shut.

"Brad!" Nikki cried.

"Right," the policeman said. "I know who you guys are. And I could get you locked up just like that. But..."

He grabbed Nikki's wrists and pulled her out of the car.

" ... I'm a reasonable guy. If you know what I mean."

Nikki snorted with rage and tried to twist herself out of the policeman's grip.

"There, honey. We don't want any trouble, do we?"

Smiling fiendishly, the policeman lifted Nikki up, placing her on her back on the hood of the car.

Helplessly, Brad watched the policeman as he lifted up her short skirt, exposing her soft, shapely thighs. Then he got hold of Nikki's panties and quickly pulled them down over her heels, finally

throwing them out onto the road.

"Nikki," Brad exclaimed.

The policeman knelt down next to the car. His face was next to her exposed pussy, and he sniffed it greedily.

"Nooo," Nikki whimpered.

"There, baby," he whispered. "I won't hurt you."

Brad watched helplessly as the policeman's fingers carefully pulled Nikki's pussy lips apart. Barely touching her pussy with his tongue, he cautiously started licking her. His tongue teased her clit, now pressing itself into her slit and then licking the folds of her labia with lustful wetness.

"No," she moaned again. Softer this time.

"You asshole!" Brad hissed, but the policeman kept going.

Even more greedily, he slurped eagerly, pressing his mouth against Nikki's wide-open pussy. Slobbering like an animal, he drank the hot juice flowing from her pussy, making her moan helplessly and throw her body around on the hood of the car.

No doubt about it, Brad thought: She was randy as hell. Lying here in broad daylight getting licked out by a strange cop, who didn't even bother to take off his sunglasses or his helmet. Goddamn! The next thing you knew, he'd probably pull out his cock and fuck her...

As the policeman thickened his tongue, soft and swollen it filled Nikki's hot crevice. Then, ever so slowly, he pulled it out again. Panting with excitement, she waited impatiently as he thoughtfully

savored the spicy taste of her love juice.

Then, finally, he let the wet tip of his tongue touch her burning clit. Teasing her, he let his tongue wriggle about on the tender button, exciting her with incredible precision. Nikki felt like he

went on forever. She squirmed lasciviously on the hood, rocking the entire car.

"Mmm, yeah..." she whispered.

The policeman stood up and pulled his pants off.

Nikki gasped at the size of his cock. She'd been around, but that thing had to be at least ten inches long - and it was still only half erect. Her mouth went dry.

"No!" Brad cried.

He couldn't bear the thought of watching his girlfriend getting fucked with that monster cock. Furiously, he yanked at the handcuffs, but it was no use: He was chained to the

car door.

Smiling derisively, the policeman looked at him. Nikki, too, turned her head, looking at her boyfriend through the windscreen. Her eyes were misty. Lustful.

Now the policeman took his huge member in his hand and started masturbating. With his other hand, he took off his sunglasses.

"Look at me," he grunted.

Obediently, Nikki looked at him - and he looked deep into her eyes, as he slid his foreskin back and forth, stroking up and down the shaft until the giant cock was hard as steel.

With one powerful move he turned Nikki over, placing her face down on the hood facing Brad. Shit! Seemed like the goddamn pervert wanted him to sit here and watch as he fucked his girlfriend. Looking her right in the face as he fucked her brains out, while he was stuck here, unable

to move. Son of a bitch!

The policeman assumed the position behind Nikki, letting a fingertip slide into her hot pussy. His long cock pointed straight up right above the rounded cheeks of her lovely ass.

"Okay, baby," he said, in an almost cheerful sort of way. "This is it."

Nikki held her breath, as the policeman grabbed his cock and placed it at the moist mouth of her cunt. She felt the swollen, smooth helmet slide in between her pussy lips. And the policeman

gasped low, almost inaudibly.

Slowly the enormous cock plowed further and further into Nikki's pussy, and she whimpered quietly, as his entire length finally slid into her. Eagerly, she rubbed her tender clit to lubricate

herself even more.

The policeman was trembling with excitement, and for a moment held his cock immobile in her pussy. Nikki opened her eyes and met Brad's gaze. Cheeks glowing, he stared at her furiously.

Nikki hadn't felt the policeman slowly pulling his cock out of her. But the next moment she suddenly received the first deep thrust from his long, rock hard member. Surprise and lust made her

moan deep and loud.

"Ohhh," she cried, right in front of Brad.

By now the policeman was fucking her with a vengeance. Grunting, he pumped his cock in and out of Nikki. She arched her back, her breasts grazing the metal of the hood, and looked back over her

shoulder. The policeman was sweating from the strain, his eyes closed in deep concentration. He let the entire length of his cock slip out of her with every thrust.

Nikki fell back onto the hood of the car, her entire body trembling, as the policeman's cock pumped tirelessly in and out of her aching pussy. And she felt it now: She was about to come. She

held on to the car, close to losing control over her body.

Hesitantly, Nikki lifted her head and looked inside the car at Brad. He stared back at her with glazed eyes and a dirty grin.

With his free hand he had unzipped his pants and now sat there masturbating, watching his girlfriend get brutally fucked.

Nikki gasped loudly. The policeman thrust his giant cock in and out of her pussy, and there Brad sat, shamelessly caressing his hard member right before her eyes. She couldn't hold back any

longer.

"Ohh, ohh, mmm, yeah..."

Nikki's hot juices gushed around the policeman's cock as she came. It was a violent orgasm, throwing her about on the hood of the car.

But mercilessly, the policeman kept fucking, and Brad was standing halfway up, showing off his swelling erection to her. Masturbating in Nikki's face as the brutal policeman drove her to her climax really turned him on.

Suddenly Nikki felt the policeman's wet cock slide out of her.

"How about it, pal," he said with a dirty grin. "Wanna get some, too? Damn, she's a randy bitch!"

Then he grabbed Nikki, opened the car door, and threw her across the empty seat.

"Suck his cock, honey," the policeman ordered.

With tears in her eyes, Nikki opened her mouth to Brad's erect cock.

"Yeah, suck my cock," Brad grunted lustfully.

Carefully, Nikki let her wet tongue lick around his helmet, tasting the clear fluid already running from the tip. But impatiently Brad grabbed her hair and thrust his cock all the way into her mouth. The cock was swelling and throbbing as he brutally pumped it in and out of her wet mouth again and again.

The sight of this must have been too much for the policeman to bear. Uttering a low grunt, he plunged his long cock into Nikki's pussy from behind. Her head was spinning. She hadn't recovered from her violent orgasm, and already the two rutting men were at it again.

The two cocks pumped away inside her, each in its own wild, animalrhythm: Poor, horny Brad in her mouth and the policeman's hard giant cock in her pussy. She heard them gasping from the strain

and sensed the strong odor of their sweat. She was gonna make them squirt their brains out!

Nikki let her wet lips slurp loudly around Brad's cock and kinkily ground her ass against the policeman's abdomen. Reaching between her legs and grabbing the policeman's balls, she caressed the hairy sack.

The two men were breathing harder.

"Oh, Fuck!" the policeman cried out, as he had to surrender first.

Every inch of Nikki's pussy felt the wildness of his giant ejaculating cock. Spurt after spurt it pumped into her aching pussy, as he held on tight to her buttocks, pressing the entirelength of the spitting cock into her.

"Yeah," Brad cried.

Through Nikki's body he'd felt every spray of the policeman's cock, and now he came, too. Jerking madly, his cock unloaded its hot cream in Nikki's mouth. She swallowed the first load - and the next, but the semen kept pumping into her mouth.

Brad twisted on the seat, his chained hand pulling at the handcuffs. And as his cock gave one last jerk, his sperm dribbled out of Nikki's mouth, down the shaft and onto his heavy balls.

The policeman pulled his cock out of her - it was still half erect - and sternly started dressing as if nothing had happened.

Nikki let go of Brad's cock, kissing it gently, a drop of sementrickling down her chin.

Bending over Brad, the policeman unlocked the handcuffs.

"Thanks," Brad mumbled, zipping up his pants. "So ... now what doyou... ?"

"I won't arrest you, that's for sure!" the policeman laughed. "I think it worked out just fine."

"Mmmm," Nikki purred, "so do I."

Brad sneered.

"Brad," she said. "It was wonderful. You got pretty hot, too, honey!"

Brad laughed bashfully. "Well, yeah, I got a hard-on when he fucked you. But that was some serious fucking you got."

"Well," the policeman said. "When I fuck, you stay fucked!"

"And that monster of a cock," Nikki whispered. "Brad - did you really see the size of that thing. It was ... I don't even know what to say..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.