Track and Field
Chapter 3: College Days

Copyright© 2013 by Michael Erickston

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: College Days - A white 18 year old helps his mother's black best friend through a nasty divorce and beyond.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The last two weeks of August were a dream come true, except for a few minor bumps.

Ok, one HUGE bump and a couple minor bumps. The minor bumps were just breaking the news to my buds that I was now with Lee, and they were so jealous that it wasn't even funny. Ok, it was totally funny! "You lucky fuck!" was Will's response. "Fuck you, man!" was Kev's response. Both was shaking their heads and laughing when Lee and I told them.

The HUGE bump was breaking the news to my folks. Over the past couple months, Mom had been taking Dad's advice for a change, and reaching out when she could to me. I was wary of trusting her, of course. I made it clear from our first conversation that I was never going to live under their roof again. Call it pride, but I would rather die on the street than live with a family that had shown me nothing but contempt all my life. I had said as much the last time Mom paid us a visit at our place.

So the time came when Lee invited Mom, Dad, and Patrick over to our house for dinner. She even told me that it was OUR house now, which made me feel good. They arrived for dinner, and with my new position as Personal Assistant, I was still her live-in aide.

After dinner was over, and everyone was full, Lee and I sat on the loveseat while Mom, Dad, and Patrick sat on the L couch in the family room.

"Elaine, Mark, and Patrick, we have an announcement to make." Lee was beaming, and Dad's eyes widened first as he got what she was saying. Dad's always been sharp, but Mom and Patrick were just looking at us with confusion.

"What's going on, Lee?" Mom asked, bafflement clearly written all over her face. Mom has never been accused of being sharp. Neither has Patrick, for that matter. Like mother, like son in their case.

"Elaine, this might come as a shock, but Justin and I are in love, and plan on spending the rest of our lives together." Lee was still beaming when she took my hand in hers, and our fingers interlaced.

"Mom, before you say anything, I'm also her apprentice, and plan to major in Accounting at UCLA." I said. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want Mom and Dad to think our relationship was purely sexual. It wasn't, since I really was her personal assistant and aide. But then, I could see how they might think it was.

Mom was in shock. "How long have you two been together?" She asked in an eerily calm voice.

"Since the Saturday after I kicked Dick out." Lee said, bracing for impact. There was no sense lying to my Mom.

Mom exploded. "SO THAT'S THE REASON YOU TURNED MY OWN SON AGAINST ME!" She was red faced and screaming as she stood up. "YOU JUST WANTED A SEX TOY AS REVENGE AGAINST DICK FOR FUCKING AROUND ON YOU! YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Mom was on a roll, until help came from an unlikely source.

"ELAINE, THAT'S ENOUGH!" My Dad roared. Lee had prepared herself for Mom's tirade, but Patrick was stunned into a catatonic state. He had never seen his mother that angry before.

Mom rounded on Dad. "SHUT UP! WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKING HER TOO?!" Mom shouted at Dad, then Dad did something I'd never thought he would do.

The slap rang out like a pistol shot as he slapped mom's face. He didn't slap her hard, but it was enough to get her attention.

"No, Elaine! But after the way you treated Justin, how you AND Patrick treated Justin, and how I just stood by and let it happen even though I knew deep down it was wrong, you have NO RIGHT to judge either of them!" NOW Dad was standing up for me in a meaningful way. "Elaine, I sometimes wonder what happened to the woman I fell in love with, because I NEVER thought you would be so callous as to shut out one son, a GOOD son, in favor of another son who has been nothing but trouble for us! If ANYTHING, Lee and Justin deserve their happiness! Who the HELL are you to judge them?!"

Mom had never heard Dad talk that way before. That much was obvious. Neither had I, for that matter. So I was surprised too, but even more surprised that after nearly 19 years, he was FINALLY defending me in a way that meant something! It was a turnaround from the way he'd been wheedling in his defense of me when I'd permanently changed my address to Lee's house.

His tirade on Mom completely took the wind out of her sails. She sat back down heavily and just looked at us in disbelief.

"Believe it, Mrs. Bannister." I said. It dug into her every time I called her that, but I refused to call her Mom again until she decided to start acting like a Mom. "You know I've been In Love with Lee for years, or you would if you didn't have your head shoved up Patrick's ass the entire time."

"Baby, now isn't the time." Lee whispered in my ear.

"No, sweetheart. This IS the time." I whispered back. "Just trust me, ok?"

Lee had a hesitant look on her face, but finally nodded and smiled.

"Thanks." I kissed her sweetly, then turned back to Elaine. "You have no say in who I date, anymore. Hell, if you had your way, I would be 'volunteered' every time I had a date! I could NOT be allowed a personal life while living under your roof! I have no clue what your reasoning behind that was, but I can tell you that IN SPITE of your attempts to keep me from experiencing life, I managed to have TWO girlfriends and had sexual relationships with BOTH OF THEM! I bet that makes you even angrier, doesn't it! Well, MOTHER DEAREST, I am NOT your doormat anymore. I'm NOBODY's doormat anymore! Lee ASKS me to help her. She doesn't arbitrarily ORDER me to, like you did. Yes, that's 'did', as in past tense. Because you are NEVER going to order me to do anything EVER AGAIN." I barely managed to keep my voice even, except for emphasizing certain words.

Elaine just looked at me, but Patrick was rising to his feet with rage on his face. I rose too. "Don't even think about it, asshole." I said in a menacing tone of voice. "Blood or not, I will beat you so badly, you'll end up in the ER."

Patrick knew about my training with Uncle Jack, and sat his sorry ass back down.

"Lee, Justin, I'm sorry." Dad said with real remorse on his face. "I'm just as guilty as they are, because I did nothing to try and put it right. Hell, I might be even more guilty than they are for that simple fact."

"At least you tried, Dad." I said. "And this time, you actually sounded like you meant it." I sat back down next to Lee, and took her hand in mine again. I then looked at my erstwhile mother and brother.

"I don't know why you did what you did to me, and I no longer care. What you did made me who I am today, and I have nothing but contempt for the both of you." I took a deep breath, then continued in a calmer voice. "I actually thought that you would accept that I am my own man, but that isn't going to happen. I kind of wonder who's been taking over cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, and other things that I used to do. I'm willing to put money down that Dad has had to take over, since Patrick can't be bothered. Am I close?"

Dad glared at Elaine and Patrick. Elaine hung her head in shame, and Patrick looked like he just wanted to kill me.

Then something happened that I never EVER thought I would see. Elaine grew a brain! She snapped her head up and glared at my brother. "Patrick, I now realize that I was wrong to coddle you. Look at what you've become because of it! I showed your brother hardly any love over the years, and I have no excuse for that! I was too hopeful for you that you would be my baby after you were born. I can't explain it, even to myself, but I realize now that I was completely wrong in how I was thinking. Look at Justin, Patrick. He has a scholarship to UCLA. He has the potential to be a world class athlete! He has his whole life ahead of him with good prospects for employment! What do YOU have? You're a C to D average student at best, and you just had to spend every weekend of Summer taking classes so you wouldn't be held back! I can't blame you for everything, though. It was mostly my fault! But from here on out, things will be changing at home. Your father works to put food on the table, buy you clothes, and pay off our house."

Elaine went on to outline, to the growing horror on Patrick's face, his new responsibilities around the house.

On the outside, I kept myself together, but inside, I was laughing my ass off just at Patrick's facial expressions! I was actually thinking 'Go Mom' for the first time in my life as she lit him up.

When she wound down from her tirade on Patrick that almost made up for 18 years of bullshit, I saw Dad was grinning ear to ear. Elaine ... Mom, finally looked over at us. "Lee, Justin, I owe you both an apology." She said. "Lee, I know you won't hurt Justin, and I know Justin won't hurt you. As much as I ignored him, he still took my teachings and his father's teachings to heart. I hope you both invite us to the wedding, if there's going to be one." Mom said, leaving us dumbfounded for a moment.

"Thanks, Elaine." Lee grinned at her best friend.

"Thanks for understanding, Mom." I smiled, and she nearly broke down in tears when she heard me call her Mom again.

With that, with Mom glaring at Patrick, they left, and we saw them to the door. Lee locked it behind them, then turned to me with a raised eyebrow. "You really lit into her, Sugar."

"Yes I did. Trust me, sweetheart. It's been a very, VERY long time coming." I said. "I knew she was only paying lip service to me before, and I have my Dad to thank for helping out too. I've NEVER seen my Dad that pissed off before, much less at Mom." I shook my head in wonder. "I understand, baby. Trust me on this. I've known your mom since we were kids. I know EXACTLY how she can be. Now, stud. Why don't you come upstairs with me and we can make love long and slow. I'm in a mellow mood tonight." She gave me her sultry smile, and my cock jumped to Attention as my heart filled with even more love for her than I thought possible.

"Your wish is my command, mama." I whispered in her ear.

We left a trail of clothes up the stairs to our bedroom, and we fell into bed together, a tangle of limbs and flesh as we kissed passionately, lovingly, deeply.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. "I'm gonna make love to you tonight, Sugar." She said. "I love it when I get to look down at my Man while I'm riding him."

"Ride me, mama." I gasped as she slipped my cock into her tight wet hot chocolate pussy. She ground on me, moving her hips back and forth as she leaned down so I could lick and suckle her heavenly breasts.

"Mmmmmm, suck mama's titties, baby. Suck 'em. Suck 'em while I make love to my baby." She gasped as we moved together. "You like it when mama rides you, baby? You like it when mama makes love to you, Sugar? You gonna give mama what she needs in her pussy? Come in mama, baby. Come inside meeeeEEEEEEE!!!!!!" She screamed as her pussy convulsed around me, contracting and milking me as my balls tightened and I exploded inside her, my hot cum shooting directly through her cervix and into her womb.

She collapsed on top of me as her eyes rolled back in her head. I was still blown away by how hard Lee came whenever we had sex. Whether it was fucking or making love, we both came harder than we ever had with anyone else.

We talked about it, that night. Why our sex was so damn good compared to our previous lovers. Lee told me that she had only been with four guys before me, including Dick. Up until me, her best lover had been some guy named Malcolm, and he was black. But, she said, like most black guys, he refused to go down on her, even when she trimmed or shaved her pussy. I had been dumbfounded. How could a guy NOT love eating Lee's sweet pussy? I asked her that, and she just held my face in her hands and kissed me before thanking me.

She said the problem with Malcolm was that he was just a booty call, and didn't care about a relationship. She knew his reputation, and always made him use a condom, which he had hated. I then told her all about Sharice and Gina, and how she was so much better than both of them put together. I had insisted on wearing a condom, even though they both said they were on the pill. I didn't want to take any chances, but with Lee, I told her that I would love to be a father to our children.

"Well, your apprenticeship is going well, and with a degree, if you take summer courses and online, you could have your Bachelor's in Accounting in two years or maybe less. Then we can have a baby." Lee said, and I looked stunned. She chuckled. "Trust me, Sugar. I wanna have your baby too. I wanna make you a daddy." She whispered.

"I love you, mama. I want to make you a mommy." I said as I kissed her lovingly.

"I love you too, baby." She replied, kissing me back passionately.

We made love again and again that night, over and over until exhaustion overtook us, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next week, I enrolled with my scholarship paperwork. Lee went with me to practice after class, and kept time with the stopwatch for my sprints. She helped me warm up and cool down, and watched as I got steadily faster and faster.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.