Track and Field - Cover

Track and Field

Copyright© 2013 by Michael Erickston

Chapter 1: News of Divorce

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: News of Divorce - A white 18 year old helps his mother's black best friend through a nasty divorce and beyond.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"JUSTIN!" That would be my mom, yelling for me to come down to breakfast. Saturday, the day after High School gradu-fuckin'-ation, and I'm getting woken up at ... I look at my clock... 7 fuckin' AM. SERIOUSLY?! And add to that the dream she'd interrupted. God, I'd been dreaming of Lee again.

Leeandra Watson was my mom's best friend. Everyone has called her Lee since forever, as far as I knew. Forever was also how long she and my mom had been best friends. Since like 1st Grade, I think. Gorgeous body, tall with big round breasts and a voluptuous bubble butt ass. Rich dark mahogany skin gave her an exotic look that I had loved for the past 6 years.

"JUSTIN DAVID BANNISTER! BREAKFAST!" Mom yelled, interrupting my internal monologue with her grating voice, and I winced at the Three Name Call.

"Let me piss and get some clothes on!" I shouted back. I pushed the sheet back and went naked into the bathroom across the hall from my room. I damn near had to stand on my head to take a piss, but once I did, my hard-on went down at last. I stumbled back to my room and threw on some boxers, board shorts, and my old Batman t-shirt. I looked in the mirror at my fairly muscular 6'1", 198 lb. physique, short dark hair, cobalt blue eyes, and smirked as I thought that this is what Bruce Wayne must have looked like going to the beach. Maybe. Meh. I needed coffee, and I needed it yesterday. I'm Justin Bannister, and we live in Westwood, near UCLA. I just graduated from High School, and now here I was with the entire summer ahead of me before starting at UCLA in the Fall.

So I headed downstairs, and saw my brother sitting at the breakfast nook.

"Hey, dickhead." He greeted me with a sneer. Shitty little bastard.

"Hey, asslick." I greeted him back. Yeah, my brother and I really don't get along. He's a year younger than me, and thinks his shit don't stink. The fucked up thing is that our parents agree that his shit don't stink. I can't count the number of times I've taken the heat for his bullshit, even when I wasn't around, nor could have even been around to have anything to do with what he'd done.

Oh, well. I had a full ride to UCLA in the fall thanks to Track & Field, and the recruiter was so impressed with my dash times in the 50 and 100, he was thinking Olympics. Yeah, right. A white boy like me in the Olympics for Sprinting? My point is that I wouldn't have to put up with my kid brother or my biased parents for much longer. All I had to do was survive the next 3 months without killing my little bro.

Mom didn't like the way we greeted each other. "Language." She said, smacking us both upside the head.

"Ow!" We said in unison. Ha! At least Golden Child had got the shit smacked out of him too! I counted that as a victory. To this day, I will never understand how I, a Track athlete with a 3.85 GPA and a full ride scholarship to UCLA could come in second fiddle to my dipshit 2.25 GPA moron brother. I told my parents every day that I loved them. I helped out every chance I got around the house. What did Patrick do? Jack and Squat, and Jack just left town.

"Justin, I have to drop Patrick off at summer school, and then go to my hair appointment. If Lee calls, tell her I will be back in a couple of hours."

"Ok, mom." I said, more sullenly than I was feeling at the mention of Lee.

Lee Watson, as I stated earlier, is my mom's best friend, which is saying something, since Mom is about as white as you can get. They had been best friends since forever, also as I said earlier, in spite of growing up in the '70s just after the Equal Rights Movement. They were both now 40, and while mom was kind of ugh, Lee was SMOKIN' HOT! For reference, I would compare her to Kelly Starr, the porn actress. Same basic body shape and skin color.

I'm the kind of guy that doesn't care about skin color or whatever. Hot is hot. Beautiful is beautiful. Gorgeous is gorgeous. Sexy is sexy. Granted, I did experience some "jungle fever" when I looked at her and imagined us entwined, our skin tones contrasting so erotically ... yes, my teenage hormones were in overdrive whenever I looked at her, heard her smoky voice, or even closed my eyes and imagined her.

"Good." Mom's voice broke me out of my reverie. "Just make sure you be polite to her."

"Will do, mom." I gave a half-assed salute and a resigned smile. Like I was ever NOT polite to Lee!

"Good. We'll see you later." Mom gave me a peck on the cheek, then left with Patrick in tow.

"Love you too, Mom." I smirked as they headed out the door. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. Ooooh, the Dodgers were playing against the Giants! NICE! I love Baseball.

The game was into the third inning when the landline rang. I groaned involuntarily, since the landline was usually one of my shithead brother's shithead buddies. I checked the caller ID and my cock got hard as I recognized Lee's number. I picked it up. "Hi, Lee." I said with a smile.

"J ... Justin?" She said, her voice shaky. She'd obviously been crying. I sat up straight.

"What's wrong, Lee?" I asked, feeling a lump in my throat. This wasn't like her. 'Maybe Dick died?' I thought, somewhat hopefully. I never liked Dick. He's one of the black guys with a humongous chip on his shoulder. He barely tolerates Lee's friendship with my mom, and HATES it when I go over to swim in their pool at Lee's invitation. He can't say much, though. Lee inherited her house from her parents, who died a few years back, and his name wasn't even close to the deed. He usually just made himself scarce when I was around, which was fine by me.

That's another reason I love Lee. She was almost a surrogate Mom to me, since my own Mom had plenty of time for my little bro, but not much time for me. Lee was the one to come support me at my Track meets. Not Mom. Dad would sometimes come, but those were once-in-a-blue-moon occasions. Lee, however, was there every time, even on Road trips. Hell, she was there when I took 3rd in Nationals in the 100 meters just a month ago! She was the one who came up and hugged me tight after the meet, even though I was all sweaty from the sprints. She didn't seem to mind. She would then drive me home, or fly with me from Nationals. She's an accountant who works from home, and does business and law firm accounts, so her schedule is very flexible. Yeah, she makes good money. More than enough that she could get rid of Dick if she wanted.

"I wish!" She laughed harshly. Shit, had I said it aloud about Dick dying?

"Umm, Ok, Lee. Start over. What happened?" I asked calmly.

"Don't worry about it, Sugar. Is your mom home?" She asked, her voice barely holding together.

"No, she went to take my brother to weekend summer school, then to her hair appointment. She tried to get through to you last night, but your answering service was full, and you weren't home." I remembered mom going off about it the night before. "Now, what's going on, Lee?"

She sighed. "Dick was cheatin' on me, so I kicked his worthless ass out." My mouth dropped open as I heard her breaking down in sobs again.

"Lee, let me leave a note for my mom, and then I'm coming over. I'll be there in five." I said, then hung up before she could protest.

I scribbled a post-it and left it by where Mom usually sets her purse, then grabbed my keys, wallet, cellphone, and made sure the door was locked as I slammed it behind me. I jumped into my Civic and broke all land speed records covering the two miles to Lee's place. I pulled up out front and saw that indeed, Dick's Escalade wasn't in the driveway. I hopped out and sprinted up the lawn to her door.

I knocked as I opened her door. "Lee, it's me." I called. Another great thing about visiting Lee. Being pretty much extended family, me and Mom had the privilege of barging in as long as the door was unlocked and we announced ourselves.

"In the family room, Sugar." She sniffled. I went in and she rose from the sofa as I crossed the floor and hugged her tightly. She was wearing her plush bathrobe. God, her body felt good against mine, and I had to move my hips back a little so she wouldn't feel my hard cock pressing into her.

She broke down in my arms, crying into my shoulder. I lowered us both back to the sofa, and she clung to me as I stroked her back soothingly.

When she'd finally settled down enough, I pulled back gently and looked into her lovely dark brown eyes. "Lee, what exactly happened?"

She took a deep breath to steady herself, then began. "Last night was our date night. We had a wonderful night out, and thanks to the wine, I was a little tipsy and a lot horny when we got home. I checked the Answering service and saw that our box was full. I told Dick to go upstairs, and I'd be there as soon as I checked the messages. Every message I heard was some drunk bitch asking something like 'Have you left that stupid bitch yet?', and I know for damn sure she wasn't talking to me! So I yelled for Dick to get his worthless ass down here, and when he showed up, I played one of the messages for him. It scared the black right off of him!"

I had to fight back a laugh at her analogy, but rallied quickly. "So what happened then?" I asked.

"He gave me the whole 'I can explain' bullshit, so I said 'fine, explain it to me'. So he said that his boss at the firm was sexually harassing him into sex. He said that she was holding his job over his head." She rolled her eyes. "I almost believed it, except then I thought back to the Griffiths' Christmas party last year."

"Ok, I'm a bit lost. What happened at the Griffiths' party?" I asked. I had been upstairs with Sharice Griffith since I'd gotten there with my parents, and we had been making out on her bed through most of the party. I didn't tell Lee that, though!

"Well, after you and Sharice went upstairs, I noticed that Dick wasn't in the living room or outside. When I went looking for him, I found him in the den. He was getting a blowjob from that bottle blonde bitch Evelyn. You know, his boss. He looked like he wasn't being sexually harassed to me. I left him there that night and drove home alone. I had his keys, so he couldn't get in." She suddenly got a look of pure rage on her face. "When I finally let him in the next morning, he said that he was too drunk to remember it, but that he thought it was me sucking his dick. He LIED to me, but I was dumb enough to take him back. I told him that if he ever did that shit again, drunk or not, he was gone!" She had given him a second chance, and he had blown it. He really was a Dick. Oh, yeah, and OH SHIT! She HAD seen me there going upstairs with Sharice. SHIT!

I blushed furiously. "I ... I'm sorry, Lee." I stammered.

She looked at me, and her expression softened as she smiled knowingly. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Sugar. Do you like sistas?"

"I like all kinds of girls, but I've had a crush on you since I was 12." I blurted, my blush growing to epically red proportions. "Well, more than a crush. I've been in love with you since I was 12. Sharice is what I imagine you would have looked like at her age." I admitted, and her eyebrows rose. It was true. Sharice Griffith had the same mahogany skin tone, the same high cheekbones, and the same almond shape to her eyes.

"I ... I don't ... don't know what to say." It was Lee's turn to stammer. She was stunned.

"Lee, I'm really sorry." I winced.

"Don't be sorry, Justin. I find it extremely flattering that a young man as handsome as you finds me attractive." It was her turn to blush, as her reddish dark chocolate skin turned just a bit redder.

I took her hand in mine. "Lee, you're more than just attractive. You're the most beautiful lady I know! All I know is that Dick is a ... well ... a Dick for screwing around on you! If I was your man, I wouldn't be messing around on the side when I had perfection waiting for me at home." I decided to throw the dice as I leaned forward, and my lips brushed hers. Her rich full lips were soft and moist, and as mine touched hers, an electric shock went through me.

It was as if a switch had been flipped in her as her lips parted and her tongue advanced into my mouth. Her arms came up around my neck, her fingers entwined in my hair as she pulled my head closer. Our kiss deepened with need and lust as our tongues danced together.

For the first time, it registered on me that she was wearing her bathrobe, but she had nothing on underneath. She moaned into the kiss as my hand slipped under her robe and around her waist.

The knock as the door opened broke the spell and the mood, especially when I heard my Mom's grating voice.

"Lee, it's Elaine!" She entered just as Lee and I had regained our composure.

"In here, hon." Lee called, then looked at me and winked quickly as she mouthed 'later' to me. My cock was harder than stone.

Mom came into the family room and Lee rose to greet her. I didn't dare move, since my hard-on was down the left leg of my board shorts. I surreptitiously moved it to a more comfortable position as they sat back down, and mom's view of me was obstructed.

"I saw the note from Justin." Mom said. "What happened, Lee?"

Lee told her what she'd told me, then told her about the Griffiths' party and catching Dick getting oral sex from his boss.

Sorry to bust up some peoples' illusions here, but Dick really has an average sized dick, according to Lee. She says he's around 5 and a half inches or so. He's not one of those BBCs that some women keep talking about and lusting over. She said he has a pencil Dick (pun intended).

Luckily, my Mom's voice is the greatest anti-arousal drug known to man. Imagine fingernails on a chalkboard, and you come close. Ok, I'm exaggerating ... a little. But just hearing her talk smack about Dick with Lee, I was once again safely soft. I just sat there and enjoyed the show, and let my mind drift to the fact that Lee was completely naked under her robe. No bra strap between her DD-Cup breasts, and no panties from when my hand had rested on the bare skin of her waist. Whenever I felt my cock growing, I tuned in and listened to my mom's fingernail/chalkboard vocal chords, and it went right back down.

I wasn't completely idle during their chat. I held Lee's one hand supportively, while mom held her other hand. I just wasn't able to contribute much to the conversation, except for backing up what Mom said sometimes.

After about an hour of this, Mom was finally winding down.

"Don't worry, Lee. I have the number for my brother, who's a PI, and if you let him know I referred you, he can give you a discount. Do you have a Divorce Attorney?" Mom said as she handed Lee one of my Uncle Jack's business cards. Jack is a former Green Beret, and now operates as a PI/Bodyguard. He's the one who taught me how to fight when my parents wouldn't.

Yes, I was bullied as a kid until I learned how to fight back. Mom is a complete pacifist, and believes that everything can be solved with talking and listening. Dad goes along with her on this, even though he kind of rolls his eyes when she isn't looking. Uncle Jack, on the other hand, once he found out the situation, taught me how to subdue an opponent quickly, and other useful fighting techniques. He even taught me, after a very long discussion about using what he was about to teach me ONLY has a last resort, how to kill quickly if necessary.

"Yes, hon, I have one. I put Selene on retainer after the Christmas party, just in case. I might give a second chance, but I'll be damned if that cheatin' asshole gets a third!" Lee broke me out of my reverie with that one, and her blazing anger was actually turning me on. God, she's sexy when she's angry! But then, she's sexy 24/7/365 with her 38DD-27-38 Total Package, as far as I'm concerned.

"Well, I have to get going then, but Justin can stay and keep you company if you need him." Ok, while I wouldn't mind staying, and was in fact PLANNING to stick around after Mom left, it still made my teeth itch whenever she volunteered me for something.

That's another thing my Mom does. She volunteers me for shit without even asking me to do it. I've lost girlfriends and potential girlfriends because she volunteers me for something on Friday or Saturday night, and it doesn't mean a good goddamn to her that I've already made plans for a date. Ok, I think you get the idea. I was very much looking forward to leaving home and never returning.

But this time, even though I wanted to stay, I gave Mom my usual tight smile that told her that I didn't appreciate her always volunteering me, and then her Guilt Trip Voice said "I know you probably had plans with your friends, but Lee needs you more. You wouldn't want to disappoint her, would you?"

Years of listening to the same crap over and over had made me immune, but I wasn't about to play my hand yet. That would come later. For now, I just said "No, Mom. I wouldn't want to disappoint Lee." I kept my voice remorseful ... well, as remorseful as possible when I considered the possibilities of spending my time with a newly available woman that I'd been In Love with for years.

"Good, then." Mom smiled triumphantly, thinking she'd won yet another battle in our war of wills.

Lee stood and showed Mom out, then came back after locking the door once Mom was unlocking her car in the driveway.

"She really does that shit all the time, doesn't she?" Lee was shaking her head in mild disbelief. I had told her all about how Mom treated me, but she had just laughed, thinking I was exaggerating.

"Yep." I said simply, nodding.

She sat back down and put her arms around me, pressing her generous breasts into my chest as my arms went around her waist. "I'm sorry I doubted you, sugar."

That was another thing that was special with us. "Sugar" was her pet name for me, and as far as I knew, me alone. She always said it was because I was sweeter than sweet, which I was to her. I would do anything she asked when I was growing up, and she ALWAYS asked. She never TOLD me what to do, which was a welcome change from my Mom and Dad.

Yes, Lee and I had become pretty much best friends during my teen years. I had never hit on her before, because as much as I disliked Dick, I wasn't going to break up their marriage. But Dick being Dick, he went and did that himself. As I sat holding her in a loving embrace, I had to mentally thank Dick for this opportunity.

"It's ok, Lee." I said at length. "You couldn't have known unless you saw it for yourself."

"Oh, but I should've known, Sugar. She used to do that shit sometimes when we were growing up. Just up and volunteer me for something. She never pressed it if I couldn't do it, though." She admitted.

"That's where we differ. She's cost me two girlfriends and two potential girlfriends because she volunteers me for shit when she knows I have a date." I admit I sounded a little bitter.

"Did you mean what you said earlier about me being beautiful?" Her voice had taken on a lower tone as she pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"Every word." I nodded with a smile.

"And that you would never fuck around on me?" She asked in that same tone, and my cock was quickly becoming a steel I-Beam in my shorts. "Once again, every word. Lee, you are perfect to me, and I would like nothing more than to love you as you deserve to be loved." I laid all my cards on the table, praying for a winning hand.

"Ok, honesty time. How many girls have you been with?" She asked flatly.

"Two." I responded without hesitation.

"Who?"

"Sharice Griffith and Gina Belos." I told her.

"Gina's that Greek girl, right?"

"Yeah, she's the exchange student that went back to Greece a few days ago." I shrugged.

"Did you use condoms with them?"

"Yes, I did." I nodded again.

"Good." Lee smiled, then leaned in and kissed me passionately again, and this time without the danger of being interrupted.

As we broke the kiss after several long moments, I pushed her down on the couch and opened her robe, revealing her lush triangle of pubic hair and her beautiful breasts with the dark chocolate nipples. Her nipples were already hard as bullets, and I lowered my mouth to each one, suckling like a hungry baby.

Her hands went to the back of my head, holding me in place as she moaned in pleasure. My bulge was at Full Staff now, and was grinding into her as she ground her hips up to meet mine. Her breathing was getting quicker and her moans were getting louder as I licked, sucked, and teased each of her gorgeous nipples in turn. My hands came up to knead each breast, loving how her large breasts were still relatively firm.

"OHMYGOD!" She shouted unexpectedly as I felt the front of my shorts get really wet. Her entire body shook and shuddered beneath me as she came, and came HARD.

I moved back a bit as her eyes uncrossed themselves and her orgasm died down.

"Are you ok, Lee?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Uh huh." She replied in a gasp. Once her breathing returned to normal, she grinned up at me and giggled ... yes, GIGGLED! "Damn, Sugar!" She exclaimed. "I can't remember the last time I came that hard!"

"But ... we really didn't do anything." I blushed.

"Sugar ... Justin, listen to me. You sucked my titties like they haven't been sucked EVER. That python in your pocket rubbing against my clitty and the way your mouth made love to my titties made me come like a freight train. So baby, you did a lot more than nothing!" She licked her lips, then bit her lower lip seductively.

I just sat stunned, and probably looked like a goldfish with my mouth opening and closing like that. Her exposed breasts and her open and glistening pussy had me throbbing in my shorts and damn near ready to blow my load!

"Honey, come with me." Lee stood up and took my hand, leading me upstairs. She didn't even bother retying the belt of her robe. Once in her room, she dropped the robe on the floor, giving me my first glimpse of her naked derriere. My God, her ass is amazing! Round, full, twin bubbles of dark chocolate goodness. I had to drop my shorts and free my cock before I came in my boxers. I stripped them off quickly, then pulled my t-shirt over my head, too. I kicked off my shoes and socks, and stood there just as naked as she when she turned around and took me in her arms.

Lee stands 5'9" and weighs probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 145 to 150, all of it packed in the right places! She is never what any man would call skinny, but she also isn't anywhere near Fatland. Perfectly proportioned, is the term I would use. Her shoulder length hair is straightened and pulled back in a ponytail, most of the time.

We kissed passionately again, her lips devouring mine in her sensuality and sexuality. She felt my monster pressing into her lower belly, and looked down to take me in her hand. "You're big, Sugar. How big are you?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, embarrassed. I'd never measured myself.

"Let's not worry about that right now. I want this big fuckstick up in my pussy, and I ain't takin' no for an answer." She growled at me with a lusty look as she licked her full lips. "You gonna give it to mama, baby?"

"Fuck yes, mama." I groaned as she led me by the cock to her bed, then laid down and spread her legs.

"Then come here baby and give mama what she needs." Lee smiled at me, and I couldn't deny her anything, but first I had to taste her.

"I will, but first I want to eat your pussy, Lee." I smiled as I got down between her thighs.

Her eyes went wide at that. "Are you sure, baby? Dick never wanted to eat my pussy!"

"Very sure. I think we've already established that Dick is a moron." I grinned. I inhaled her scent, and she smelled so sweet! I lowered my lips as she spread her legs wide, and spread her labia with my fingers as I lapped up some of her copious juices. Her taste was even better than her scent! I stiffened my tongue and dove into her sweet cunt, twirling my tongue around inside her as she moaned in pleasure.

"Ooooh, baby! That's it, Sugar. eat mama's pussy! Ooooooh God yes! Shit, baby! I'm gonna come!" She gave me fair warning, but I just locked my mouth around her pussy and French kissed it deeply as she exploded in my mouth, her thick thighs closing on my head as she bucked her hips up into my mouth.

Her climax was so strong, as were her thighs, that I was beginning to suffocate. I smacked her thigh as hard as I could, and she released me quickly with an "OUCH!"

I was gasping for air, my face covered in her juices as I regained my breath.

"Oh, baby!" She sat up and pulled me to her, holding my tight. "I'm so sorry, Sugar."

"It ... It's ok, sweetheart." I said, kissing her and letting her taste herself. She enjoyed it, and licked my face clean.

"Mmmmm, you're the first man to ever eat my pussy, baby. Damn, I love it!" She licked her lips.

"Good, because I love doing it. Just don't try to pop my head again, ok?" I chuckled.

"I promise, baby." She smiled and kissed me lovingly.

"Now I'm going to fuck you hard, mama." I declared as I pushed her back on the bed.

I climbed up over her and laid my body on top of hers as I reached down to guide my cock between the Gates of Heaven. Her wet hot tightness engulfed me slowly as I thrust into her.

Our eyes never left each other as I finished thrusting, our pubes enmeshed and the head of my cock pressing against the back wall of her pussy.

"Oh God, Justin!" She gasped. "You fill me up so good, sugar!"

"You're pussy is so tight, mama." I groaned as I leaned down and kissed her hungrily. Then my inner Beast took over, and I gave her the fucking she asked for. I plunged into her over and over, faster, deeper, harder than I had ever fucked either of my past two girlfriends.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me, baby! Fuck mama good! Fuck this pussy, Sugar! This is your pussy now, my beautiful baby!" She encouraged me as I pumped into her in long fast strokes.

"You like that, mama? You like it when I fuck that hot chocolate pussy of yours? Hmm? You like it when I fuck you like you need to be fucked?" I growled over and over as I laid into her like a jackhammer.

"OH GOD YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!" Lee exclaimed as she started coming around my thrusting throbbing member. She screamed my name over and over as her cunt clamped down and started milking me. I felt the cum building up as my orgasm was about to overtake me.

"I'm gonna come, Lee!" I warned, trying to pull out.

She locked her ankles behind my ass and kept me inside her as I erupted like Mt. Vesuvius inside her hungry pussy. I yelled wordlessly as her cunt kept milking me of every drop of semen I had, and a second orgasm shook her as I fired off my hot cum into her waiting willing womb.

I collapsed on top of her, and her arms went around me, holding me to her as her legs stayed locked behind my butt. She cooed and stroked my hair and my back, our bodies slick with sweat and glistening in the aftermath of our hard fucking.

"Stay in me, baby. Stay with me. I love it when you come inside me." She cooed softly over and over.

"I'll stay with you as long as you'll have me, mama." I whispered back as I kissed her neck.

"Then I don't think you'll be goin' home for the next twenty years or so, baby. Mama needs that big white dick." She said.

"Lee, you know I love you, right?" I said softly.

"I know, baby. I love you too." She replied. "Wow, you're still hard inside me!" She realized. I hadn't gone soft yet, now that I was in the middle of my dream come true.

"I can't help it, Lee. You do that to me all the time. I sometimes jack off twice in a row while thinking about you." I blushed as I realized what I had just said.

Lee just laughed lightly. "Oh, baby. What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, you could marry me after divorcing Dick." I suggested, only half joking.

"That's not a bad idea, baby." She smiled warmly as she kept holding me inside her. I flexed my cock inside her cum-filled pussy, and she moaned and shivered. "Damn, sugar!" She gasped. "You ready to go again?"

"Been ready, mama." I whispered as I started moving slowly in and out of her, "Only this time, I'm going to make love to you." I said in that same whisper, then kissed her softly, lovingly, deeply as I thrust slowly into her. I rotated my hips on each down stroke, pushing deeper with every slow thrust.

"Oh, baby! Make me feel good, Justin. Make love to me, honey. God yes, Sugar! Take me! I'm yours, baby! All yours!" She gasped and exclaimed over and over as she held me close and I thrust into her over and over, oh so slowly.

"And I'm all yours, mama. I love you, Lee." I whispered back, giving her everything I had in me. This time, our orgasms hit simultaneously. We literally came together as one, our bodies melding together at our groins, black and white becoming one heart and soul as we experienced the ultimate pleasure together.

"I love you too, baby. And after that, I think I'm falling In Love with you." She giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Good, because I've been in love with you for years." I grinned back at her, then slowly pulled my finally softening cock out of her, only to have my cum gush out of her well fucked and cum drenched pussy. "I'll get a towel!" I volunteered and ran for the towel closet. Having swum in her pool enough times, I knew exactly where the towel closet was. I grabbed a large towel and brought it back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.