Mother Finds Son Masturbating, Ends Up in a Sticky Situation - Cover

Mother Finds Son Masturbating, Ends Up in a Sticky Situation

Copyright© 2013 by Shybush46

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After mother finds son masturbating and catches him spying on her, she takes things into her own hands and she eventually takes his virginity too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Hairy  

I lost my virginity to my 40 y/o mother the summer after HS graduation when I was 18. After all of these years, I am now 42, I feel liberated to share the erotic and passionate experience. It wasn't dirty or nasty, but very loving & passionate. I would like to write about it and hear about others that have had the same experience or one like it.

My father had left my mother and four children. I was the oldest and our three bed room house was small. I often slept on the couch in the den mainly because it was close to the window air conditioner unit and away from my sisters. I did as most teenaged boys do and dreamed of women, looked at nude girl magazines, peeked in on my mom and sisters when I could and, after it was dark and quiet, dropped my pants and masturbated. Ok, not the brightest place to masturbate since i slept in the den. I was even bold enough and walk nude around at night with my penis sticking up at a 45 degree angle often still glistening from my self satisfying session. I would also leave the shower nude and watch my sisters all giggle and stare at my manhood nestled in a thick patch of dark pubic hair.

Well, I guess I didn't ever pick-up on the fact that my cum made stains on the sheets and marks on the wood floor ... but I guess my mother did. I found myself wanting to get nude more often and would strip down nude and walk around the house full of women after they were asleep and after I got under the covers. I would sneak to my mothers room and peek at her undressing and oogle at her large firm breasts, big round pink nipples and thick dark patch of pubic hair. Well, I figured out where my thick hair came from. One night I was "taking things into my own hands" after spying on her and she walked into the den. There I was laying nude on the couch. My 18 year old body all stretched out with my stiff penis firmly in my hand. I was pumping away. I must have made some noise when I was peeping on her earlier so she came out to investigate. Just as she turned on the light my orgasm hit. I gave her a fine display of my 18y/o male testosterone and shot rope after rope of thick white cum through the air and across the room. After my view of her earlier, I must have been in rare form and unloaded a powerful orgasm that rocked my body. OMG, the shock of being caught masturbating, the shock or orgasming and just being nude in that moment was beyond words. We where both in shock. I tried to regain my senses and find something to cover my manhood. I looked at my mother in horror but she just stood there. Her eyes were fixed on my thick 8″ manhood in full erection and still oozing cum. I tried to speak but couldn't. She turned and left. To my surprise she walked back in and handed me some tissue prior to setting down in a chair next to the couch. I saw she had three or 4 large wet spots from my cum on her gown that she was wiping off with another tissue. "Well that explains the white spots on the floor and the stained sheets!" I was terrified. She stood, kissed me on the forehead and just told me that I needed to be quieter and use a tissue from now on. She turned and left for bed. I was the poster child for being a good boy after that and I bet I didn't get an erection for a week!

A few weeks later I got the show of my life. My mother had left her bedroom door wide open and I stood there in the darkness of the hall peering into the light of her room while she undressed and walked to the shower. A few minutes later she walked back into the room and got into bed nude prior to tuning out the light. I quickly made my way to the sofa, removed my boxers and had my fist around my stiff penis in no time. As I lay there recapping the site of my nude mother I felt a presence and stopped. I had been smart enough to cover myself with a sheet in case I had a visitor and i even had a tissue at the ready. I looked up just as my mother sat down on the edge of the couch. It was dark but I could tell she was still nude from the outline of her body. I could see her large breasts and the dark areas of her nipples.

She asked if I was doing ok and before I could answer she slid her hand under the sheet and found my hand squeezing my penis. She said she knew I was watching and thought I would enjoy the show. She removed my hand from my penis and placed it on her breast and shifted around so I had a better angle. She placed one of her hands on mind to guide it around her breast and with her other hand she began to gently massage my penis and balls. I was soon getting the hang of fondling her 34DD's and my penis was enjoying her touch. I had both hands on her breasts in no time and she was gently kneading my balls with one hand and massaging my hard penis with the other. It was an strange position but it was working for both of us! The helmet shaped head of my penis was bloated and as she traced its shape and gently gave it a squeeze, I moaned. My body went stiff and began jerking as I began shooting my cum wildly in the air and all over my mother. After I stopped convulsing and regained my legs, she grabbed my hand and we walked to the shower.

As we walked down the hall I was looking at her body. Her hips and ass were so sexy. Just watching her tits bounce and sway was amazing. She was also looking at me. I saw her check out my bouncing cock still coated in cum. She turned on the night light and we stepped in the shower and I was rewarded with my first real feel of a woman's body. She handed me the soap and guided my hands as I soaped and washed her body and she washed me. I took the opportunity to massage her firm ass and tits. I pulled her against me prior to running my hand through her thick pubic hair and feeling the lips of her womanhood. I was so excited. I had touched a former girl friends chest, 32B's, but that was the extent of my first-hand experience until now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.